HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Attack on Domestic Camping AUs

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Wed Oct 09, 2013 3:13 pm

The wind had blow the leaves which made Levi frown, it was a colder night then he had remembered, not that the standard issued shorts helped anything. The silence of the trees helped him calm down, though the grudge he held against the eccentric councilor remained. The bark was uncomfortable against his back, leaning forward he moved to walk towards the edge of the platform as he stared with a disinterest at the ground. He attempted to move on from his sensitive past but it was apparent no one was going to respect that wish as much as he attempted to avoid the subject all together.

His jaw tightened when he heard his name from an all too familiar voice, a knot formed in his stomach which went completely ignored as he stared over the edge to the woman she seemed confused of her surroundings and hadn't seen him above her. Levi wasn't going to say anything, he was going to let her pass right along, he could be alone that's how he always planned to be. He was sure what he and Petra had for the few short weeks was gone, thanks to Hanji. Though the head councilor sighed inwardly to himself, the idea of her roaming the woods at night was not something he could simply deal with. "Here." he grunted, just loud enough for her to hear. Staring down at the woman when she looked up he crossed his arms again, as he strained to see her in the dark "There's nothing to talk about. I'm sure Hanji filled you in" his voice took on a bitter tone as he turned back towards the center of the platform.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:29 am

She stopped walking, drumming her fingers against her elbows before jumping suddenly at a new voice, despite how familiar it was. Looking up, her eyes narrowed slightly before stopping on Levi standing on the platform practically right above her head. She pursed her lips, listening to his words before looking forward again. She didn't say anything in response just yet, moving towards the tree's ladder. At this point, Petra didn't care if the man wanted her presence at the time being. She was curious and that was that. "Hold on..." The woman muttered as she pulled herself up onto the platform, sitting on the edge for a few seconds before standing up, facing Levi.

"Levi... I don't want to force you to talk about it if you really don't want to." She looked at him, smiling faintly before it faded a few seconds later. "But please just understand that I'd rather hear it from you and if what Hanji said is in fact true, I don't think you're the same man you were." She hesitated before stepping forward, more worried about Levi potentially pushing her over anything else. Gently she gripped one of his arms, pulling it from his chest to take his hand. "Do you understand?" Petra asked, watching him carefully with hazel eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com Online
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Oct 10, 2013 1:09 pm

Levi still had his arms tight across his chest as he heard the woman respond, and the light sound of movement below him. Hearing her climbing up he sighed, his eyes glaring at nothing in particular in the night as she finally made it up onto the platform. He watched her then, looking away upon hearing what she had said, it wasn't that he didn't want to talk about it that was hardly the case. When he felt her touch him he tensed for a moment before allowing her to have his arm, then his hand. Relaxing some at her touch he looked back with a distant stare "I was going to tell you, Petra." he said suddenly, squeezing her hand in the slightest. "I was waiting for the right time..that went all to hell." his tone still had a bitter tone. Pausing for a moment he looked down at their hands, lightly tugging as he motioned to the edge.

Levi sat down with a grunt, watching her as she sat before he continued, watching nothing in particular as he gathered his thoughts "I was shocked when you didn't recognize me in your interview here, it was all over the damn paper" he sighed, looking down at his own hands, hesitating slightly before resting his palm flatly on her leg"Hanji's right. If you think she was making it sound worse then it was. she wasn't. I was into a lot of shit, I headed cartels that made most of my money, used that to make hot items to sell on the market. I could wipe my ass with the money I made"  giving her leg another light rub before he continued "I got caught. Did time for seven." he spoke in a dull tone, as if he was simply talking about the weather "Only reason why i'm out is because of this job. Good behavior" his jaw tightened when he stopped the rub on her leg. "I didn't have a choice, I did what I had to do and I still get shit because I was successful at it. It was the life I was just stuck with." he looked at her finally, searching her face for a reaction "its not who I am anymore. Even if these wise asses here think its funny to still call me Heichou" he stopped then finally, letting it all sink in, though the knot in his stomach was still there nonetheless.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Fri Oct 11, 2013 6:43 am

Petra continued to watch him, her thumb gently rubbing the back of his hand. She only gave a small nod at his answer, giving his hand a small squeeze in return when he talked. Keeping another smile off of her face, she only gave a small nod. It was true; she still held a curiosity about his past. But she definitely wanted to hear it from Levi and not an eccentric drunk woman. She glanced down at the edge of the platform Levi motioned to, moving to sit down next to him, looking out at the treetops before turning her full attention to Levi.

Her legs swung somewhat over the edge of the platform, listening attentively as Levi began to speak. She took a small glance down at Levi's hand when it took to resting on her leg, but she returned her attention back to the man as he spoke. Still she listened, her expression hardly changing from the curious one she currently wore as he continued to tell his story. As he spoke, she barely remembered her father going on and on about a largely wanted criminal who had been caught when she was younger, but she barely paid any attention to the names or faces going around. It was likely why she didn't recognize the man, now that she thought about it. Her eyes looked forward as he finished his story, allowing the information she had just learned to sink in with a small sigh. After a few more seconds, she shifted closer to Levi to close the space between them, moving to rest her head against his shoulder. "I recognize it's not who you are anymore. I think I've experienced that firsthand in the past two weeks." She smiled to herself, her own hand coming to rest on Levi's. "So don't think my opinion on you has changed drastically or anything, because I know the Levi now and that's what matters." She lifted her head back up to give him a quick kiss on the cheek, her head returning to its original position on his shoulder. "What Hanji said doesn't matter, as far as I'm concerned." Petra nodded against his shoulder, the smile still apparent on her lips.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Fri Oct 11, 2013 2:57 pm

Levi focused on one of the flags that was below them as they waited, thumb occasionally rubbing her leg as the silence continued. He was waiting for her to get up, tsk tsk at him for his previous life of crime or even be scared. What surprised him was when he felt her get closer, the tight coil in his gut lessening upon feeling her head on his shoulder. Leaning back against her, he listened to what Petra had to say, and he further relaxed, eyes softening as he glanced to the woman next to him. Turning his hand slightly to hold onto her's, Levi hesitated for a moment before resting his cheek on the top of her head with a grunt. The coil in his stomach being replaced by a tightness in his chest, but that feeling was far more favorable.

He had always been judged, he decided when he was locked up he would change, do something honest for once. That's when he had gotten into Erwin's program at this camp but even with attempt after attempt he was still targeted as a crime lord. In the system he wasn't but in almost everyone's eyes he was still a criminal. No one had ever been as quick to accept him as Petra had, the thought caused him to grip her hand tighter "Nothing Hanji says really matters." he stated dryly, most of it turning into a mutter as he placed a light kiss on the top of her head. Slowly he pulled his hand away from hers, instead moving the arm around her waist to further keep her against him. "..Thank you, Petra" he muttered against her hair, another squeeze to pull her against him. "your opinion was the one that counted" he waited again, occasionally leaving a kiss on her cheek or her head before he grunted "You weren't worried at all?" he asked again against her hair, still amazed the woman was unfazed by his previous occupation.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Fri Oct 11, 2013 10:22 pm

Petra's smile didn't leave, looking down at Levi's hand as he turned it to hold hers. She gave his hand a small squeeze, her eyes shifting to glance at him when she felt the added weight of his own head on hers. Crossing her legs at the ankles, they still swung over the platform, albeit slower this time. Where they sat was quiet and content and she preferred it that way. There wasn't anything to interrupt them; it was just the two of them and that thought alone only made her smile all the more.

She stopped swinging her legs, a content sigh leaving her as she turned her head to look at Levi somewhat. The woman only gave his hand another small squeeze when she felt him grip her hand tighter, listening to his words that had turned into a mutter as he kissed the top of her head. "I learned that quickly." She said, letting the grip on his hand go when she felt him pull it away, only to move his arm around her waist to keep her closer. Petra only shifted to get comfortable against him again, reaching for his other hand to hold it instead. She heard him speak again, moving her head to give him another kiss against his cheek. "You don't have to thank me for anything, Levi. My opinion on you hasn't changed at all." She gave a nod as she put her head back against his shoulder. Her eyes returned back to their hands, carefully intertwining their fingers. She shook her head when he spoke again. "Not at all. There's nothing to worry about, if you ask me."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:29 am

He moved slightly when she adjusted, glancing at her for a moment to make sure she had made herself comfortable. Levi was quick to offer up his other hand when she searched for it, easily entwining their fingers together with a light squeeze. "you should see the looks I get just walking down the street, and you're not worried at all." he muttered into her hair, he was finding the closeness he had achieved with the woman was the most comfort he had in a long time. "where have you been all this time" though his tone was the usual dull, his voice had a hint of something else as he watched for any sign of the blush he had come to enjoy seeing on the woman the hand on her waist giving a light squeeze.

Levi was silent for the next few moments, enjoying the occasional summer breeze for once, even though the two weeks they had together was the most enjoyable days Levi had ever managed in the camp. They were still strained by needy campers, they would be able to be alone for a few moments before a camper would call for them, or one of the other councilors would need assistance with something, most of the time it being Levi's authority to settle a dispute. The time he had with Petra now he was going to take advantage of for as long as he could. "If you want to know anything else..just ask" he stated, though he would never admit it, the woman could ask him anything and he would tell her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:53 am

Petra rubbed the back of Levi's hand with her thumb idly, her eyes still on their hands. She adjusted her head to look at him properly, smiling still as she watched him. "Nope. I'm pretty comfortable." Leaning forward again to give another kiss on his cheek, she gave his hand a small squeeze. Her cheeks puffed out slightly at his next words, but she couldn't fight the blush off of her cheeks or the next smile on her lips. "Not where you needed me, it seems. But I'm here now." She gave his hand another small squeeze.

She stayed silent along with him, looking forward again to appreciate the comfortable silence between them. That was another thing she liked; she liked how comfortable they were with each other despite the short time they shared together. Petra began swinging her legs again, looking at him again when he broke the silence. Pursing her lips, she stopped her legs and looked forward. What else could she possibly want to know about Levi? "How much... time were you supposed to do in prison? You said you got out on good behavior." She asked with some hesitation; it only came from the fact she knew it was a sensitive subject for Levi, but she still wasn't going to judge him.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Sat Oct 12, 2013 12:37 pm

Levi felt a slight tug at the side of his mouth when he caught the flush in her face, pulling her tighter against him and placing another kiss atop her head. He felt a strange warmth when he was with Petra, one he never felt around others. Frankly most people irritated him with how sloppy or un efficient they were to the point he was always on guard, but with Petra somehow it was different. Levi liked that. Resting his head against hers he waited for a response and when one came he grunted, squeezing her hand as he thought back to his original sentence. "Life." he said in a dull tone, his eyes became hard again as the memory finally returned.

"just when I thought there were no more charges they came up with a few more to add on. They planned to nail my ass down when they caught me. Couldn't blame them" he remembered the long list of things he knew he had done and some he had his doubts with but no one would believe him then anyways so it was useless for Levi to argue against the sentence. "It was filthy. the first job they gave me was to clean. Everything. " his tone grew bitter as he remembered the thick grime that covered just about every inch of the prison. He had it spotless. "then they wanted me to organize books for their small ass library. My behavior record was so damn clean by my seventh year they ran out of things for me to do." he grunted and shook his head, rubbing his thumb over her fingers. "Erwin showed up around then, I was up for parole and I couldn't find shit for a job. Erwin was the only one who took me, got stuck in this hellhole and got this place working right" he ended it there giving her a sideways glance.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Sun Oct 13, 2013 3:28 pm

Petra watched ahead, glancing back to Levi when he said he was supposed to be in prison for life. She didn't question though, just listened to the rest of his short story from her question. As he spoke about his prison time, she mused on how her father would likely react to her being in a relationship with an ex-crime lord. The more she thought about it, the more she remembered her father ranting about how Levi had finally gotten caught when she was younger. And... she was fairly positive her father wouldn't be too happy about it. She pursed her lips, looking down at their hands. But she decided she didn't care.

She gave Levi's hand another squeeze when he finished, letting out a small, relaxed sigh. "Are you still on parole, then?" She glanced over at him, pursing her lips slightly. Petra could only imagine he still was; if he was supposed to go to prison for life and he got out on parole after even years, they wouldn't let it go lightly. Lifting her legs from hanging over the edge, she folded them closer to her before letting them fall against Levi's. "If you are, how long are you going to be on parole for?"
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:59 pm

Levi had adjusted his seated position on the platform, there was no comfortable place to sit in the whole camp, he had come to the conclusion. Though as he watched her legs rest on his, Levi realized it might not be the worst place to sit after all. The fact at how well Petra was taking it all still surprised and impressed him if not made him tighten his grip on the woman in the slightest. When she asked him her next question he grunted, running the hand he had around her along her side and back as he attempted to remember. Levi had gotten so used to the usual routine of the camp it hardly gave him time to think about his sentence anymore, it was the only thing he was really thankful to the camp for.

"I am." he stated, though he was still careful as he worded some things. The idea of scaring her off still played heavy in his mind. Petra so far had almost been too good to be true. "Another year. It was seven for probation to match my time locked up, Erwin managed to get it down to four." Levi focused on their hands for a moment before shrugging "He's drunk off his ass most of the time, but he can be useful if you can get him sober long enough." adjusting again he leaned back slightly to look at her face, though seeming expressionless he looked at her with interest. "I get to ask a question now." he stated dryly, pausing a moment before leaning his forehead against hers with a slight eyebrow raise "why the hell did you want to do this as a summer job?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:17 pm

Petra gave a small nod when her question went answered, pursing her lips slightly. It didn't come as much of a surprise that he was still on probation, but still she didn't mind. "At least it's only one more year, right?" She stated, glancing to him again with a slight smile. The woman was certain she'd still be with him at that point to see him off of probation, and then longer still. She gave his hand a tight squeeze at the thought, her smile growing slightly.

She was able to get a better look at him when he leaned back slightly, nodding at his request for a question as he put his forehead against hers. The question didn't come long after and she just pursed her lips slightly in thought. "This isn't... really a summer job for me. It's more for community service and college purposes than it is a job." She leaned in to give him a small peck on the lips. "I actually work at a café in Stohess. I don't know if you've ever been to Stohess.." Petra's eyes looked to Levi's, her smile still lingering somewhat.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Tue Oct 15, 2013 8:55 pm

His eyes watched her with interest, he knew the very basics about Petra from the conversations that they had in between walking to activities or when they could spare a moment alone, which wasn't often at all. An amused glint passed through his eyes when he heard what she said next "A collage that wants you to spend the summer with a bunch of brats?" he grunted, leaning in to return her peck with his own. "sounds more like punishment then community service." Levi ran his hand down her side again, followed by a quick squeeze.

He thought for a moment about the place she mentioned "been a..few years, but I passed through Stohess once." passed through really meant he had done a few deals there back before he was locked up but he passed over that detail. "A café." he muttered to himself, his hand squeezing hers in thought before his attention came back to the woman "you'll have to show me sometime." the idea of seeing Petra outside of the constant camp environment was something Levi looked forward to, more so hoped he could see he was still surprised the woman even returned his affections considering. He let a moment pass, leaning in to busy his lips against hers in the silence between them before a thought came to him. "Collage then..going to become a smart ass lawyer?" Levi mocked slightly, running his thumb over her knuckles as he watched her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Wed Oct 16, 2013 5:04 am

Petra gave a quiet laugh at what he had said, nudging him slightly before settling back against him. "I honestly didn't think I'd be going to a camp that had kids like this. Nor did I think the camp director would be a drunk." Shrugging lightly, her eyes glanced to the forest before looking back at Levi. "I didn't know what to expect, though." She gave a light squeeze to his hand; the woman couldn't say she was mad about the choice she had picked for this summer. If she hadn't chosen this camp, she probably wouldn't be where she was now.

Listening to what he had to say, her eyes lit up at the mention of her showing him where she worked. "Of course. I've been working there for awhile, maybe the past two years or so." She tried not to smile too much; Petra liked the thought that she would be seeing him outside of the camp for sure. Her attention again fully returning to him, she adjusted to return Levi's actions, although she gave him another nudge at his smart ass question. "Wouldn't that be your luck." She joked lightly, shaking her head slightly. "No, I'm going for a major in child development and a minor in history." She gave his hand a slight squeeze in response to his thumb running over her knuckles.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Oct 17, 2013 1:38 am

What could be called a short laugh escaped the man, he glanced down at their hands from what she said about her being a lawyer "you'd be better then the one I had. Cuter too." Levi continued to run the knuckles of her hand, stopping only when she mentioned what she was in collage for. "You actually want to work with kids? Damn" he leaned in, giving the woman another quick kiss as he thought before shrugging  "then again, I don't think most kids are like the brats here...either way" Not to say Levi didn't like children, the man had to deal with the most extremes on a daily basis he had almost forgotten what normal kids acted like. He shifted suddenly lightly pressing his lips to the side of her head again before standing with a grunt. He offered his hand to help her stand, before pulling her against him shortly after.

"Its still early..those dumb asses are probably stone drunk by now" he paused for a moment, glancing down at the path below them as his eyes had adjusted better to the dark of the forest. He thought about his next words, not knowing if the woman had had enough of him for one night. Slowly Levi looked back to her with a slight nod down "Do you..want to walk with me?" he finished, looking off in another direction "I want to know more about you, Petra" he gently squeezed her hand as his eyes hardened on a distant tree, waiting for her response.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Oct 17, 2013 4:48 am

She only gave a short smile at his little compliment, and if she could move any closer to the man she would. The woman listened as he continued to talk, biting back another small laugh. "A lot of kids are definitely not like the ones here. I can't say I've met kids with some bloodlust to kill another one with foam swords." The thought of the horse-faced camper trying to beat the blonde one came back to her mind, wondering how...rather, why, the camp had a stock of foam swords to beat other kids with. It was like she chose a recreational camp for borderline teenage delinquents. But really they just had no self control.

Looking up when he stood, she took the offer of his hand and pulled herself up with no actual protest when he pulled her against him. She didn't release his hand, but she only moved to wrap her free arm around him as he spoke to her again. Petra allowed a small laugh this time, shaking her head at the thought of the drunk-off-their-asses counselors. But she looked up again at his offer. The woman gave him another smile, a small nod following. "I would like that, yes." The idea of a walk did sound to her, seeing as she didn't want to go back to the cabin just yet and sitting on hard wooden surfaces didn't settle well with her after awhile.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Oct 17, 2013 9:22 pm

He waited until he got a reply before nodding, going back to the cabins there was a chance he would have the face that eccentric councilor again, though the fact Petra didn't mind his crime riddled past. Levi was still irritated with the drunk councilor to no end and never seeing the loud woman again would still be too soon for him. Turning his head slightly he looked for where the opening had been they had both climbed up on, pausing to let his eyes adjust to the hole in the platform. "That shithole of the lake is the same, but the camp isn't bad at night" he grunted, walking towards the drop to ready himself to go down "No kids." looking back at Petra with amusement before carefully moving down the dark ladder.

He waited for the woman at the bottom, watching her come down with interest in his seemingly un amused eyes. Levi offered a hand to help her down, before holding onto it with a light squeeze. Following the dark path his eyes had long since adjusted to the dark of the woods, which made it easier to find their way back out past the tree line and into the open camp.  The night still wasn't very cold but it wasn't warm either. "Like I said before if you have any questions, you can ask." he looked forward, jaw tightening slightly as he followed it up with a sigh "I want to be honest with you Petra"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Wed Oct 23, 2013 2:06 pm

Petra glanced to the hole in the platform as well, holding back a small laugh at his remark regarding the lake. If there was another thing she had learned about Levi in her time with him, he seemed to have a burning hatred for the camp lake, likely because it was dirty. "No kids, got it." She confirmed, turning to watch him go down the ladder. She waited until he was at the bottom before climbing down herself.

She accepted his hand when it was offered to her, taking a little hop the rest of the way to reach the bottom. The woman returned the small squeeze given to her hand, looking over at him when they had started to follow the path. Pursing her lips in thought, she tried to think of something else to ask the man, lightly swinging their arms between them. "Do you regret it? Being a crime lord." She asked, her eyes returning forward again.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Wed Oct 23, 2013 4:56 pm

Levi had finally relaxed, the tension that built up in his shoulders from the earlier campfire to the conversation that followed finally ebbed from him the constant rigidness. Looking down, he grunted at the sight of their hands as she swung them, the corners of his mouth pulled up in the slightest. She looked to be in thought at his question, which was another thing that amazed Levi. She hadn't drowned him in questions about what she just learned. Levi had always planned to tell her, at some point, he imagined it being difficult for her to understand. But it was obvious now that she knew what he once was she accepted it faster then Levi even accepted himself. Leaning over he gently kissed the woman's cheek when she asked her question.

Thinking for a moment, Levi leaned back, his eyes going forward to the path in front of them thankful the moon was enough light to see it. "No."   he spoke, looking up to to squint to see the moon through the branches before he looked back down again in thought. "it was my choice to go into it and its been my choice to stay out of it. I may have ended up spending my summers watching a bunch of brats but at least it was my decision." Squeezing her hand he gave her a sideways glance to see how she took his words. "why make a choice if you're going to regret it. My choice had consequences that I still get shit for today, but I don't regret it." he nodded at his own words, keeping his focus ahead "That being said, I'd never go back." he was sure to make that point clear. Though he finally did turn to Petra, another squeeze to the woman's hand "and it landed my ass here with you didn't it?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Nov 07, 2013 3:34 am

Petra smiled from the gentle kiss given to her cheek, the woman giving his hand a squeeze as he began to talk to answer her question. She listened attentively, looking back over to Levi with their arms still swinging in between them from her motions. Nodding slowly as he talked, she pursed her lips slightly. He did have a point; whether or not that's where he was going with it, life was too short to be living with regrets. She returned the squeeze he gave to her hand and smiled lightly, nodding slowly.

"I suppose it did land you with me." Petra gave a small laugh. "But are you only stuck here on the summers? Or do you come back for the winter months as well?" She returned her gaze back to him, swinging her arm with his again. Her question was mostly to see if he would be returning for the winter as well; she already knew she would have to in order to finish the college credit she would need, but if she had to spend the winter without Levi and instead with just the other counselours, she would likely lose her patience almost as fast as the short man did. She hid her mild impatience well and that she was grateful for.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Thu Nov 07, 2013 8:20 pm

Levi occasionally glanced down at their swinging hands, he couldn't help but find the act mildly amusing and endearing but he kept it to himself as they walked. His eyebrows furrowed at the slight breeze, as the night got older the temperature dropped a good amount. It didn't bother Levi, he had always preferred the cold over the heat but he glanced at Petra before sighing again, he didn't want her uncomfortable. Though what she asked next made him grunt, his eyes facing ahead and narrowing at the question as he remembered the winter months.

"I'm stuck here almost all year round taking care of these brats." he started, looking over to her with another irritated huff. He thought back and mentally cringed at the past winters being in the camp, it was just as bad as the summers. "Most of the same kids come back..unfortunately." he almost spat it out with his bitter tone. "to give you an idea, you know the horse faced boy? he got a cramp out in the middle of the lake..the damn frozen ass lake and couldn't move." his eyes narrowed as he recalled the incident "None of the other councilors could get him cause they're all fat asses and the whole fuckin' lake could crack." he paused, almost regretting what he was about to say next. "so I had..to do it. " he looked over with his usual dull eyes, one twitching in the slightest. "I got out there and the little shit starts freaking the hell out saying i'm going the crack the ice and keeps sliding away from me. for his ass to be cramped up like a pretzel he could move." Levi sighed, giving her hand another squeeze as he looked ahead "so i'm chasing Krischtein half way out, and sure as hell it starts to crack under him. I manage to pull the kid back the other way. But guess who's ass falls in the water." He looked back at Petra with a grunt and a sigh "I was pissing ice cubes for weeks." he nodded, giving her a thoughtful look "you have to come back for the winter?" he asked with another squeeze to her hand.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:19 am

Petra kept her hazel eyes on him, mostly ignoring the slight breeze that blew through the camp every so often. It didn't bother her too much, despite the slight chill. She ignored it, the hand in hers giving her an odd sense of warmth. Her eyes stayed focused on him as he told her he, in fact, was here all year round. The fact gave her a sense of almost relief, considering she would be back for the winter months as well. She kept their arms swinging, giving his hand a squeeze.

She gave a light smile when he began to tell a story about, looking forward as he started. The woman gave a slight nod of acknowledgment of the horse-faced boy, Jean. She was almost positive he was the one beating on Armin earlier with the two foams swords, an act she found... odd, still. But this camp was still anything but normal, she discovered very easily. Giving him a momentary glance as he kept talking, she pressed her lips into a line to prevent a sound of laughter come out when he mentioned he had to save the cramping boy from some form of icy lake tragedy. Petra returned the squeeze to his hand, but she covered her mouth quickly with her other hand when he had implied he was the one to fall into the water and not Jean. She held back a laugh, smiling under her hand as she looked back at him. Slowly she removed her hand from her mouth. "I'm...so sorry to hear that." Her voice was obviously hiding laughter. The woman gave him a nod in return, squeezing his hand again. "I am, yeah. You say it like it could be any worse here in the winter."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Mon Dec 02, 2013 1:35 pm

Levi had grew tense simply thinking about the event that happened a summer ago, one he tried often to forget seeing as the other councilors and the campers included refused to let it go. especially the one that seemed to laugh every time she saw him. Mina. he was pulled back from his thoughts when he felt another squeeze to his hand , followed by a soft laugh. He couldn't help the pull his mouth did into the slightest smirk followed by a grunt of a laugh. He decided then Petra's laugh was one he didn't mind. "I say it like that because it does get worse" he sighed, enjoying the reassuring warmth her hand offered.

Thinking for a moment he continued, "its the same loud brats, except now they're sniffling and getting their damn..snot on everything" his face twisted into more then his usual disgust as he spoke. "Already have to freeze your ass off then you have kids like the dirty bald one that gets his tongue stuck to one of the fucking poles" Levi sighed at the memory, though the hot water that had to be poured in order to get the boy's tongue off was mildly enjoyable as Levi was sure to make it hotter then it was really necessary. With another sigh he glanced up, surprised to see the dark sky had lightened considerably from when they had been at the zip lines."Shit." he grunted suddenly, looking over to Petra with another heavy sigh. "Campers will have wake up call soon. I..didn't mean to keep you up all night, Petra" he stopped their walk, to look at her more directly "I should get you back to the cabin. Take the day to get your rest..considering it was my fault" Levi was starting to feel the slight drain himself but he wouldn't mention it. The camp without him to supervise it would be utter chaos if left to the remaining councilors.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 am

She glanced forward momentarily before turning her gaze back to Levi, the woman still smiling. She would feel inclined to not believe the chaos of the camp that he spoke about, but Petra had experienced some of it first hand already. It probably began when their own cabin was chased by a few angry squirrels on only the second day the kids had arrived. But apparently, it only got worse in winter.

Keeping her eyes on him as he talked, she stifled a small yawn that was followed by a laugh. "And I didn't even think this place could get any worse." Petra then turned her attention forward again, barely noticing the sky and how it had lightened in their time walking. "You must have a lot of patience to deal with the same group of kids twice a year for several weeks at a time." Smiling slightly, her attention turned back to him when he spoke. She blinked slowly, looking at the sky and now noticing how light it was. "Oh." She muttered, just taking notice of how tired she actually felt. She said nothing, though, only looking and stopping as Levi did. Again the woman smiled. "Levi, it's nothing to worry about. I enjoyed my time walking with you." Petra pressed her lips together to prevent a giggle from escaping, the woman leaning forward to place a kiss on his cheek.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:59 am

He watched the sky continue to lighten as they stood still on their walk, Levi glanced back down to their hands as she spoke followed by a grunt. Tilting his head towards her as Petra kissed his cheek he sighed again "Not many people enjoy my company, I think that's a first." he allowed something of a laugh to escape him as he leaned forward, gently returning her earlier affection as he pressed his lips to her cheek in turn, pausing for a moment before following up the action by capturing her lips instead. Levi smirked inwardly when he pulled away, nodding to the path to the councilor cabins. "this is where I walk you home, right? he mocked, tugging her towards the path.

Levi wasn't sure if it was his lack of sleep that was affecting him or his company, perhaps it was both that left him feeling relaxed as they walked the path up to the cabin,  his hand occasionally taking to lightly squeezing hers. He noticed the light wasn't lit in the front, he was relived to realize the other councilors must not have made it back. "they're not back yet...dumbasses probably got mauled by a raccoon." he let go of her hand to try the door, grunting when it was still locked. Levi stepped back, fishing in his shallow short pockets for the key before unlocking the door. He knew Hanji had the other key so it was safe to assume she more then likely wandered off in some drunken haze and left the three councilors passed out somewhere in the woods. The thought more or less amused Levi then concerned him in the slightest. Holding the door open for Petra he followed in after her shutting the door in his wake. The cabin was dark but there was enough light outside now to find the beds. Levi followed quietly behind Petra until he was close enough to reach out and pull her back against him. "Really..thank you for last night Petra.." leaning his head against the side of her's and gently brushing his lips over the edge of her ear. "I mean what I said too..take the day to catch up on sleep." his hand lightly moved up her side then back down again before Levi stepped away from her and towards his own bed, which was becoming more apparent to him now was a whole other bed away from Petra's much to his irritation. Grunting more so to himself he turned towards where he kept his clean clothes, he had every intention to take a shower after all night out in the woods.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Domestic Camping AUs    

Back to top Go down

Attack on Domestic Camping AUs
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2