Idk lots of RP man

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Lock me up and throw away the key

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Lock me up and throw away the key   Mon Dec 02, 2013 7:49 pm

"I'm not going to be repeating myself through any of this so you all listen and listen well. You each were chosen as the top guard of your prison, you all signed up for this which i'm sure you had no idea what you were getting yourself into. I, as many of you already know am Erwin Smith, I'm the warden and the only person you're to report to in this entire prison unless I say otherwise. Each of you came from pretty tough prisons, I've looked over all of your dossiers and surprisingly was impressed. But whatever you learned there you can forget it. Doesn't matter if you came from Maria..I heard about the riot there..double that for a riot here. Some of you guarded Rose, I hear that place has a good rehabilitation program? No one. No one. gets rehabilitated here, not that we don't try. They Just refuse to change. Most of the inmates, are in this for life so get used to seeing them if you make it past the first week. We loose most of our officers who refuse to work within the first days of the job. The Prison is broken off into sections, the largest is headed by this man. You may call him Captain. If i'm not available then hes the one you go to. You each have your orders and the beat you walk. Read the inmate red list. it could save your life. Lunch is at noon, break...Welcome to Sina Maximum Security."

The blonde stood tall behind his desk, various mugshots were behind him, all with red names under them. He looked at each face as they stood before him, each looking fresh and ready for their new job. Really they had no idea. The other man that was mentioned leaned against the wall behind the new officers, watching their backs occasionally before his attention was drawn to outside of the window into the yard. After a lowly murrmur from the guards they filtered out of the door  they had come in each boasting of their personal achievements. The door shut and it echo'd the quiet room. "I give them a day, their asses were sucked in tighter then a lock" smaller man turned walking to the window to get a better look as inmates worked out or roamed the lot. "have more faith Levi..I want to actually keep officers this time, its getting harder and harder to get applicants who are even qualified" Erwin turned to take a seat at his large desk, shuffling a few papers together. Levi simply shook his head, eyes narrowing to nothing in particular as he slowly turned around. "I'm just saying if one of them gets fucked in the shower i'm not cleaning up..again." there was a grunt from the Warden as he filed through papers, pausing when one seemed to catch his eye and pulling it from the pile and reading it over.

Levi stalked to the other side of the room to the window opposite, watching a bus pull in full of chained inmates being shuffled out and into a line. A noise from the other man caused him to turn with a raised brow, Erwin leaned back reading over the paper before offering it to Levi "Ral and her boys again, you still want to handle them?" the question was only answered with a grunt as the paper was snatched from him. Quick but indifferent eyes reading over the report "Another stabbing." he sighed, folding the paper neatly and setting it on the edge of the man's desk. Levi didn't say anything else as he turned towards the door, barely catching "keep the banter to a minimum this time will you?" though again Levi didn't answer.

His perfectly shined shoes clacked against the perfectly shined floor. Levi seen to that. The place was spotless no thanks to Erwin. Quickly her turned the corner, walking past the several recreational rooms and the entrance to the empty cafeteria. A few guards nodded to his presence though their eyes were adverted moments later. The man's brisk walk was stopped suddenly when he approached a large wired door. Glancing up he nodded to the man, it took a moment before the buzzer rang clear down the hall and the doors swung open. Levi's walk didn't last much longer as he ended on one single door at the end of the hallway, he fumbled in his pockets, pulling out a ring of keys and a single keycard that hung from the ring. With a sudden swipe the light flashed green and he was allowed access into the dimly lit multiple inmate holding cell.

He could make out a pair of hands folded and relaxed from one of the cells, a face pressed to the bars on the wall next to that. "Heeeey its Leeeeeeviiiiiii" he practically cringed at the brash voice that invaded his ears, the hands closest to him clapped together with a laugh "Shut the hell up Auruo, hows it going Captain?" the hands gave a cheeky finger wave as he glanced to the two other cells on the opposite walls. "You assholes know why i'm here. Why don't you make it easy, which one did it." there was a pause, the man in the furthest cell, Auruo started to laugh but nothing. "Do you really need convincing Bossard, you're always the first to squeal under pressure." He stalked down the double sided row stopping at one cell with a grunt. Really he didn't have to ask which one did it, he knew exactly who. "I'll ask again. Who fucking did it." his grip tightened against his chest as he turned to the final cell in the block. Dull eyes meeting seemingly innocent. oh how he knew better. The question was directed to her this time.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Sat Dec 07, 2013 11:19 pm

She never thought she would have gotten caught, but the more people she killed, the more careless she got and the less careful she was about covering her tracks. She should have expected it when she was actually caught, quite literally, red-handed with a knife in her hand and a dead man under her. There was no question when she was cuffed and taken into custody; she was the one who had been murdering seemingly innocent men for no legitimate reason. But in her eyes, she had every reason.

She was 19 when her mother was brutally murdered by a ring of criminals. Naturally, the city's police did nothing about it and closed the case within two weeks of it even happening. But she wasn't an idiot; she knew there was something more behind what happened to her mother. Two years was spent going off of leads that lead to dead ends and paying off people for information to find out who killed her mother. It was another three years to track down those directly responsible and bring them her own form of justice. Which was, in fact, just murdering them back.

Petra was sentenced to life in prison after she plead guilty and was in fact found guilty. She was automatically taken to Sina Maximum Security, already being deemed a violent criminal from the nature of her murders. After being officially incarcerated, she was finally able to see her father and the woman then realized the mistakes she made, but it was too late to take them back. Almost every day she tried not to think too hard on her father and his questions of where he went wrong with raising her and why she didn't just didn't leave it to the authorities. But she didn't tell him the truth, not wanting to put him in a more hysteric state.

The woman was barely in the prison for two weeks when she attempted to murder another prisoner. She had taken it for those two weeks, the cat calls and offers of if and when she would ever be available. By then, she had managed to fashion herself a shank, what a majority of the prisoners had hidden on them somehow. She decided she wasn't going to take it anymore when she was walking across the yard on a particular day and overheard a comment about a prisoner having his way with her. Naturally, her actions landed her in solitary confinement and upon being released from there, she met three men that, oddly enough, became her best friends in the prison and she ended up as their de facto leader. It wasn't too long after meeting them either that she discovered their motives were all the same, each of them having an issue against the same crime ring.

Now she found herself, nearly a year later, kept in the same cell block as them. She, now, practically waited for the arrival of the Captain, assuming he was coming down from his highchair with the warden to come and talk to them about the recent stabbing she led, but all would be interrogated about. Petra stood when she heard Auruo borderline announce the short man entering their cell block, the woman walking forward to stand by the bars at her cell. She heard Erd laugh in the cell next to her. "Done fraternizing with the warden, so you decided to come see us? We're flattered." His own words were followed by another laugh from him. Petra blinked to look at the Captain as he stopped at her cell, her previous expression turning into a cheeky smile. "You're wasting your breath asking who did it when you clearly already know who it was, Captain." She emphasized the usage of his title, her smile growing when she took another step forward to grip the cell's bars. "What is it this time, another round of solitary confinement?" The woman asked with a slight air of mockery. "Because I know you'd probably rather, what was it, 'dropkick my uterus into my throat' or something? But the warden would throw a hissy fit if his little Captain was treating a woman the same way you treat the men here." She let out a laugh, her grip falling from the steel bars.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:45 pm

He felt his eye twitch in the slightest, though he tried not to let any visible irritation show as he stood staring at the female inmate. Petra Ral. A year ago if you would have told him this tiny innocent looking woman would be the main cause for most of the trouble he had to deal with within the prison. Levi would have never believed it. That was the case nontheless, her and the three men she was sharing the holding cells with currently were nothing but trouble. Erd Gin, Gunther Shultz and Auruo Bossard. were all names he seen almost every other week when Erwin would hand him the daily report of injuries and the prisoners involved. Nothing seemed to affect the group in the slightest when it came to  discipline that's why Levi was always stuck with the task of sorting them out. He was known for his brutal tactics for bending inmates to what he wanted from them, any trick he had he would use without question.  Any male inmate was subject to brutal beatings until they cracked, the females he was left to more verbal abuse and intimidation. It almost always worked. Except for these four, the three men refused to submit. At some point he decided to go to the source, Ral, to tae the group out from their leader but she was just as hard headed, refusing everything and she nicked him with a shiv.

Now as Levi stood in front of her, his gaze never lessening in intensity as she spoke, glancing for a moment at the other men who seemed to be snickering at every word she spoke and just as eager to see what he would say in turn. "Maybe I was hoping at least one of you shits would grow some balls for once and do something on your own but I should have figured it was just you." his hands fell from his chest, reaching around for the handcuffs that hung loosely at his side. "Nothing would bring me more pleasure Ral then to wipe that smug ass grin off your face." the holding cells were nothing like the actual inmate cells in the prison, the bars were easier to work with then the heavy doors in the housing units "But we all can't get what we want, just like you won't be able to see the hand in front of your face for a week and a half." he reached forward to unhook the latch for her hands to come through "Turn around, hands out. Lets get this over with." he waited to click the locks around her wrist while there was distinct shuffling behind him. "you don't have any proof she done it! Tell em Gunther!" the man in the cell across from hers shouted, kicking the cell bars before sulking to the back. The other man he addressed only grunted, twirling his thumbs on the outer side of the bars "Petra was framed, she didn't do a thing." most of the men's attempt at convincing was ignored as he secured the handcuffs firmly around her wrists. He opened  the cell then, reaching in to tug her back and out of the cell and into the small hallway of the holding cells.

Levi kept a tight grip on the cuffs as he pushed her forward to walk,  the yelling and complaining from he cell mates grew until he got her outside of the original doors, hearing the, lock tight behind them. "how long do you plan on keeping this up with no reason?" he grunted, pushing her forward down the clean hallway and past several already locked tight cell doors. "there has to be some damned give here, if you like being in confinement where you get to sit with your own shit for hours, be my guest. You could cut your time in the hole in half if you gave a reason why" Levi doubted he would get a straight answer, or an answer at all.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:16 pm

The woman's smirk slowly fell into a frown, her hazel eyes not leaving the Captain. Despite the fact they were usually on opposite sides of the bars near-constantly, she didn't consider him an idiot of a man. The more she stared at him, however, she realized he was probably about as clueless as a majority of the officers here. Petra wouldn't state it out loud, though. It was true; her and the other three male inmates actually didn't commit any stabbings. Not any of the recent ones they were framed for, at the very least. She would always take the blame for them, however. She only continued to stare at Levi as he talked, rolling her eyes before turning around and putting her hands through the hole. "No, we can't." She muttered as she felt the cold metal locked around her wrists. Glancing back as the other men tried to defend her legitimate innocence, she sighed when she heard the barred door creak open before she was tugged out of the cell.

She kept her eyes forward, only walking when Levi pushed her to. She only glanced back a second time when the door to the holding cells was locked tight again before returning her hazel eyes in front of her. Only listening as the Captain spoke to her, she snorted slightly. "Any measure of truth could be given to you and you still wouldn't believe it." Rolling her shoulders lightly, she didn't bother giving the man a glance. "It's already clear to me that this is the case. But I'm not going to waste my breath giving you a reason why when there's no reason for this, and you're just as ignorant as almost every guard here." Her eyes narrowed into a glare, her hands tightening into fists before relaxing again.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Sat Dec 21, 2013 6:15 pm

He kept his gaze ahead mostly as they walked, glancing to other guards as they past only really to return the off put stare  or side way glance that was always met with averting eyes or awkward shuffling from the other guards. He had to come to a stop in their walk as they neared one of the alarmed doors, signalling for the guard inside to open it. Levi turned his attention as she answers, more like responded to his own questioning. He should have figured as much, whatever reason they had he wasn't going to be told that was just a common thing among prisoners. It was what she said next caused him to pause for a moment, after the heavy doors had been buzzed open. Hard eyes narrowed as he pushed her forward finally, a sour feeling surging throughout his body. Levi had been at this long enough, he had heard prisoners yell out things and attempted insults but this struck a deep nerve within him. "try me."  he challenged as they walked, his jaw tight now.

Levi wanted to hear this excuse, what made him so ignorant like everyone else. He was nothing like the  lazy low lives that helped run this prison. Nothing like them. He wasn't sure who he was trying to prove that too, maybe himself. Maybe if she told him some obviously crazed excuse as to why this was happening he would be at peace, knowing that it was nothing more then another case of an inmate attacking one of the guards. Levi stopped their walk just in front of the doors leading to the yard, or what was considered the yard. It was only a quick walk from there to solitary and he knew Petra was just as aware of that. "its obvious enough you've been complaining to the other guards. Go ahead, tell me what you told them. What the hell do you have to lose at this point." he tugged on her restraints for emphasis as he waited, his rigidness never leaving in the slightest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Thu Jan 09, 2014 7:25 pm

The woman still only kept her eyes forward, walking along with Levi. She didn't spare anyone else a glance, stopping only when Levi did at an armored down. Still she kept silent, but upon hearing what he said in response to her words, she couldn't stop the smirk spreading across her lips. Now she graced Levi with a look of her hazel eyes, holding back a chuckle. "Oh, did I strike a nerve?" She practically cooed. Petra didn't move again until she was pushed forward, her smirk slowly fading into another blank expression. It wasn't ever easy to push a guard's buttons, but the woman was capable of pulling it off. It usually never ended positively on her side, but she tried to not let it get to her.

She was, again, silent. Still she wasn't going to waste her breath practically humoring the captain with conversation of her innocence. Rolling her shoulders again, she sighed. Her group had tried to get her out of these situations multiple times in the past. Prior it was just accepted, going into solitary confinement. It was somehow easier going into it knowing something was done to actually get thrown in there. The past few months, it had been on and off with them being thrown in, with no prior action. She knew they were innocent, and she knew she was the same way. They hadn't actively attacked a guard for a few months, but still they were being accused. Petra only stopped and looked up again before the doors leading into the yard. Her eyes narrowed slightly upon looking out; she was aware of what was just across the yard. Listening carefully to Levi's words, the laugh that seemed to be in the back of her throat escaped, though it was dry and humorless. "What a nice sentiment. I lost everything six years ago, Levi." She didn't waste her time turning to look at him, only sighing. "You already listened to a fraction of the truth from my group. I did nothing. Maybe if you got your head out of your ass, you'd realize that." She snorted slightly, her brows furrowing. "But I don't expect you to take word from a prisoner."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Thu Jan 09, 2014 8:38 pm

His impatience grew but by now it was simply just the point of hearing what she was going to say, Levi wasn't sure why of his own persistence, why this case was different from any other but he still stalled at the unlocked doors. A grimace spread across his face from the laugh that escaped the woman, his already thin eyes narrowing as she began to speak once again. The hard look he held never faltered at her words, he could only imagine what they held but it was beside the point he was searching for. He tugged back on her restraints at the use of his name, the grimace furthering as she looked back up at him. Levi stilled for a moment, letting her words hang for a moment before curtly pushing the doors to the yard open and out, glancing down at her for a moment "With your track record Ral that's hard to believe, you've been giving guards shit long before these serial stabbings.". It didn't give him much, nothing at all. There was no excuse as to why the guards were stabbed, no elaborate plea. She simply stated she was innocent and that's what bothered him the most. He'd been doing this for long enough, Levi had seen an inmate stab another in cold blood and was denying it with the shank still in hand. He had sat through countless ramblings and excuses of men and woman with stories about their innocence, either from the crime that had gotten them there or one committed within the prison. Lies were something he expected, something he could catch with frantic please or calm explanations. It was the story that gave it away, the urge to convince.

But this inmate, Petra, she was curt. There was none of that of a lie and that's what bothered Levi. He walked her across the yard, passing tall gated and electrified fences that segregated certain inmates from others as well as the guards. A few called out to them but most the cries and insults went ignored by Levi as he thought back to what the men in her holding cell had said before he took her. Framed. he remembered off handily, but that couldn't be possible, The Warden, Erwin went over every report himself surely he would notice something amiss. The idea left Levi in a strange mindset, one he pushed to the back of his thoughts as they neared a long building near the end of the guard-walk.

Levi's eyebrows furrowed as they neared, two guards stood at the front of the building, solid windowless doors stood in tight sections for multiple prisoner containment. The first guard sat in a folding chair, he was bent over slightly with his elbows resting at his knees as he looked at what Levi assumed was the newspaper. He noticed them coming before they were close, turning to say something to the female guard next to him before he stood. "I though Erwin had you working the towers, why the hell are you down here Mike" Levi grumbled at the much taller man who stared down at the two, the beak of his hat left a shadow over his eyes that his hair just missed. "Change of plans...going into solitary?" he asked staring down at the small woman before leaning forward and inhaling deeply through his nose. His features changed and a grunt followed as he shook his head, Levi sighed ignoring the strange antics of the other guard "Inmate number 05847. Petra Ral." He pushed Petra forward to the other man who sighed, letting the female guard with him handle the inmate. Levi watched the two for a moment before his scowl returned "What was with that face." Levi crossed his arms tight across his chest as he watched the other man. Mike slowly looked back from the two women to Levi "when you did your weird ass sniffing habit". Mike adjusted his hat, glancing up to the sun for a moment before looking back down at the small Captain "She's different. Smells..different from the other ones that pass through here. Nanaba noticed it too..I can tell." Levi only frowned further at the statement, giving a sudden 'tsk' as he looked between the two guards "you both have been out in the sun too long to do your damn jobs right" Mike only shrugged, turning to return back to his seat "you asked, Captain" Levi turned then with a grunt, attempting to not let the man's words affect his earlier curiosity.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:07 pm

She glanced back when she felt her restraints tug back, wincing slightly before looking forward again. Waiting for a response, the door was pushed open by the short man and she stared across the yard. Listening to his words, she wasn't overly surprised by what he said. It was likely, true, then. His head was stuck so far up his ass, he couldn't even hear what she had to say. She usually was blunt in the prison, admitting to stabbing a guard whenever she did. There wasn't a point in lying in the prison, she easily discovered.  Whether or not a lie was told, or even the truth, punishment would still follow.

Petra stood slightly taller as she was walked across the yard with the short man, still choosing not to spare him a look the remainder of the way, or warranting his other words with a response. A small thought crossed her mind then. How many more times would she be crossing this yard to get to solitary confinement for no reason? The woman was stuck in the prison for life, and the more her and the rest of her group was accused of performing more acts of crime in the prison, the more this would happen. The thought put an uneasy feeling in the pit of her stomach, the woman swallowing the slight lump in her throat. Glancing to the side at the sound of other inmates yelling out to the them, her eyes narrowed at them before again, her gaze turned forward.

She looked at the familiar building that was solitary confinement, her gaze shifting to the two guards outside. One of them was sitting down on a chair, seeming more focused on what he was reading. The other one was standing, and even from where the short woman was, she could tell the female of the two was busy filing her nails. The woman only stopped and looked up when the male next to her said something, nodding and pocketing her file and pulling on her other glove. Petra glanced to the male guard, and assumed his name was Mike by the way the captain addressed him. She kept her eyes on him, but her eyes quickly widened when he had leaned forward to apparently sniff her. A vain attempt was made to lean away, but there wasn't much anywhere to lean. Glancing between the three guards, she blinked and stared forward.

The female guard stepped forward, looking from Levi to the inmate he had with him. The name of the inmate was a familiar one, she noted. Every guard knew about her and her group's antics, even the ones who only started recently. They were known for stabbing guards for seemingly no reason, but she really paid no mind to it. Looking back to Levi in time to see him push the inmate forward, she wasn't overly surprised by the action. Sighing, she put her hand on the other woman's shoulder to steady her. Her green gaze then shifted over to Mike before looking back to Levi, a short nod confirming what was said. "There's more to her, you know." Nanaba said, the shorter woman next to her glancing at her before looking somewhere else. Petra decided they were a slightly odd duo, but not...inherently bad. She felt the cuffs around her wrists loosen before she was guided to an empty confinement cell, the door being unlocked and opened before she was allowed in. "Hang in there." She heard the blonde guard say quietly as she walked in, the door slowly closing and locking behind her. Nanaba kept her eyes on the door for a few more seconds before turning back to look at the captain, half-laughing at what he said. "I wouldn't say we're doing our jobs wrong, sir. Maybe a little different, but not wrong." She took the few steps back to her post, instead sitting on the other unfolded chair. Watching the short man turn and walk away, her attention shifted to the other male. "What do you want to do with Petra?" She asked, glancing back to the door said inmate was behind.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:55 pm

The chair squeaked in the slightest as the male guard returned to it, watching the small captain make another irritated face back at him and Nanaba before briskly walking back from where he came. The action held Mike's attention as inmates called out to the captain again, amusing slurs that he chuckled at before returning to his paper. He leaned back slowly, flicking a wrinkle out before glancing up to Nanaba when she spoke. The man watched her for a moment before slowly looking over to the door that Petra had been put behind. He had heard plenty about the smaller woman that had just been locked away, her and a group of men terrorizing the guard around the prison. But there was something different about her, his nose never lied. He couldn't place the smell, scents never smelt like anything in particular for him it was just something unique that made the person, he could never say someone smelt like flowers or garbage. They simply smelt unique and that told him enough.

Mike sighed, finally turning his gaze back to Nanaba from under the bill of his hat "Its a hot day." he stated, slowly sitting up further to fold the paper he was reading in half before setting it aside "feels worse inside one of those cells, I'd imagine" his eyes left Nanaba back to the door before he stood, walking over to the other guard, rummaging around in his pocket "Shes the one who stabs guards doesn't she? hm." walking  to stand next to the woman's chair this time he removed a wrapped bar from his pocket, fiddling with the edges before opening the small snack "I don't see a problem opening the door some. It is hot out after all." he concluded, glancing down to the seated woman with a nod to his own statement before biting down into the bar.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Sat Mar 08, 2014 12:16 am

The blonde woman crossed her legs in her chair, her eyes still focused on the one of the many solitary confinement cells kept in the prison. Sighing quietly, she shifted slightly in her seat and looked over to the other male as he responded to her earlier question. Nanaba gave a small smile in response, a short laugh following after. "Her and her ragtag group of inmates in the cell block." Shrugging, her gaze didn't shift from Mike as she watched him walk over to stand by her. "She's so small, though. She can't be that much of an issue." The woman noted this quietly to herself and with a sigh, she brought herself back to her feet followed by a small stretch. Glancing back behind her, she took a few steps back and leaned up to take a bite from Mike's snack bar before continuing on over to the cell that now contained Petra. Unclipping the ring of keys from her belt loop, she easily picked out the key to the cell and unlocked the door, pulling the door ajar. Peeking into the cell for a short second, Nanaba smiled with a small wave before returning to her chair.

The copper haired woman only stared at the wall. At least, she thought she was staring at the wall. As soon as the door to the room was shut and locked tight, she couldn't see her own hand in front of her face. But the words of one of the guards stuck in her mind. What had she even meant by 'hang in there'? Frowning slightly, Petra relaxed as much as she could into the floor of the cell she would call hers for the next week and a half. Finding the excuse for a bed they kept in these cells shouldn't be too hard, she figured. With the amount of times she had been locked up in solitary, the location of the bed was almost always in the same spot. With a small groan, she stood up and stretched, but a new sound in the cell caused her to jump and almost scream. Most of the sounds were amplified in the small, dark room and the sound of the door unlocking seemed to echo. She stared in the direction of the door, watching as it was slowly pulled open. Still she watched with slight confusion as the female guard from earlier only peered into the cell with a smile and a wave before disappearing again.

Petra didn't move from her spot until she had a moment's realization. Slowly she stepped forward to the exit of the cell, squinting and blinking from the light outside. Looking around, her hazel eyes fell on the two guards supposed to be watching solitary. She opened her mouth to speak but stopped just as quickly, only just taking another few steps forward before glancing back at her would-be cell. "...Won't you two get in trouble for leaving that door open?" She asked slowly, the woman moving her hands to tuck a loose strand of hair behind her ear.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   Mon Mar 10, 2014 4:07 pm

A low grumble came from the tall man as he chewed in thought, watching the solitary door with seeming uninterested. when Nanaba spoke his attention quickly returned followed by a slow nod. He only had heard stories from passing guards or the warden himself about the stabbings. "it's the small ones that pack a punch" he answered her, watching as Nanaba stood and stretched. His half lidded gaze watching the woman as she took a bite of his snack and continued to the solitary door. Mike tentatively watched her back, a smile pulled at his lips for a moment before the unlit, dark and windowless cell was opening by her key. Leaning slightly to get a better look there wasn't much to see with the angle he was at other then the door but it didn't take long for the cell's inhabitant to show herself. Mike had a good feeling about this one, his nose never had lead him astray before.

Giving a sniff when Nanaba had returned, he watched the small prisoner for a moment before offering his snack to the other guard again. Choosing not to answer the woman's question the tall man simply shrugged. "it wouldn't hurt for you to get some fresh air." he nodded at his own words, glancing briefly at Nanaba before turning to get himself another chair. There was hardly anyone who visited Solitary during this time of the day, most prisoners were put into their cells in the morning. Mike assumed Petra Ral was accused of another stabbing leading to her late arrival to the cells. He sighed at his own thoughts, grabbing one of the folding chairs that laid against the side of one of the cells and returning back to Nanaba. He noted the smaller woman hadn't moved much as he set up his chair, testing to make sure it was stable and not rusted, before taking a seat with a low grunt. "Feel free to have a seat, there's some water in that cooler." His previous chair sat across from the two guards, Mike nodded to that first then the yellow cooler that was off to its side. Mike's attention didn't hold for long, as he went rummaging through his uniform's pockets until he pulled out a pack of playing cards wiggling them at Nanaba for a brief moment before slipping the deck out of their box to start a quick shuffle.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lock me up and throw away the key   

Back to top Go down

Lock me up and throw away the key
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1