Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

#BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

#BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptySun Mar 29, 2015 12:25 am

A sigh escaped the seeker who stood infront of the soldier's tents, her eyes watching the new recruits sparring with eachother in the commander's attempt to toughen them. Some still fumbled with a blade but most were starting to learn proper combat. Word of the inquisition was already beginning to spread slowly, they had gotten a few groups of people eager to join those who promised to seal the hole in the heavens, most of them still being farmers. Cassandra grunted, glancing over to the rather large Qunari that was standing by the stables. Raset had chose some odd new agents to join the inquisition, one being a mercenary group called the Chargers, led by a massive male Qunari named The Iron Bull. Despite her original feelings toward them, they had more then proven to be a strong group and a good asset to the inquisition. Though Bull's constant staring at her practicing on the dummies was often unnerving.

Cassandra glanced up at the breach that caught her attention, a frown fully forming on her face as she thought about the mission at hand. It had been decided that they help the mages, they were to use a ruse to get into Redcliff castle, that specialty was all Leliana and Cassandra was partly grateful she did not have much hand in the planning, although the templars would have been her first choice but Raset had been sure of the Mages and their powers. The Seeker's mind drifted from the breach to the Herald of Andraste herself, the woman had proven to be more helpful then any of them had imagined, able to bring the inquisition as far as it had come and made important decisions already. Cassandra was glad to have come to know this woman, more so in the past several weeks that had passed. Fighting alongside her in battle was truly something to behold being able to sweep the battle field with one mighty swing of her maul. Coming to know her outside of battle was also a treat for the Seeker, they had made a tradition of sitting at the end of the pier of the frozen lake, often for hours sharing their thoughts on the situation or going over the battles they had fought that day. Raset was an unlikely friend but one she was glad to have all the same. Cassandra turned to return to the training dummies when the very woman she was thinking of appeared just outside the gates of Haven.  Cassandra was quick to raise her arm slightly, waving the horned woman over with the smallest trace of a smile "I was beginning to wonder when Leliana was going to release you from her briefing" she spoke as Raset drew closer, drawing her hands together as she stood "if anyone can sneak into anything, it would be sister Leliana, her sense of Subterfuge is often..unsettling" Cassandra turned, walking the short distance back to the dummies, glancing over her shoulder back at Raset "there is still much planning to do before we strike Redcliff, though your part is done for now, what do you plan to do until then?" the dark haired woman asked, picking up her sword she turned to face the dummy, glancing at Raset again before she readied herself for her first swing.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 05, 2015 8:40 pm

The crisp air of Haven was still something to get used to, especially after exiting the Chantry. It always took her a minute or two to get used to the lighting of the outdoors, even as she stood outside in the small village. Truth be told, this was the first Chantry she had ever been in since leaving Par Vollen. Chantries never allowed much of the other races into their halls, but more specifically the qunari. Finally being able to go into one without anyone sneering at her or giving cruel looks was a nice change. Even still, the entire village's opinion changed on her within a couple of weeks as well. She wasn't hated by everyone she came across here and it wasn't unwelcomed. Haven was a place to call home for the time being, and she was glad to call it such.

She looked up when she saw motion out of the corner of her eye, seeing Cassandra waving in her direction. Raset gave a slight smile, her walk turning to the other woman. "I felt as if it wouldn't end, although she does mean well." The woman sighed, glancing back to the Chantry. "Despite how thorough she may be, I don't imagine this will be an easy task." She turned to sit down on one of the crates that sat by where Cassandra normally smacked at dummies, elbows resting on her knees. She believed they had a solid plan on infiltrating the castle of Redcliffe however nothing seemed too easy for this inquisition despite how well it had started, despite the backlash and lack of support from the Chantry. But even then, the inquisition seemed to thrive without them. Looking back up, she gave another smile and a small laugh. "I don't feel as if my part will ever be done, but I have nothing planned. I am open to suggestions, if you have any." She didn't wish to just resign herself to...staring at Cassandra while she trained on the dummies, something that had happened several times since arriving in Haven but had caught and stopped herself from doing.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptyTue Apr 07, 2015 3:41 pm

Cassandra struck low on the first dummy with her sword, scrapping clean across what would be an enemies stomach, lashing upwards towards the head. She flexed her arm for another downward strike followed by a strong thrust forward. A forth swing would be ideal to break a combatants  guard and maybe even weaken the armor enough. But every time she went for a fourth swing she would need a rest period, Cassandra had been working on her stamina for the entirety of the week given that most of the discussions of infiltrating Redcliffe didn't concern her, she was not one for sneaking and secrets. The seeker glanced over to the sitting woman, her stance relaxing for the moment as she thought. "I fear I am not the one to ask for such things" Cassandra allowed herself a short chuckle as she glanced down at her sword "my idea of leisure is with a sword in my hand..practicing" she thought for a moment, turning the sword to and fro until she looked up suddenly an idea coming to mind. "I may have a suggestion yet..I am owed a sparring match with you" she spoke, turning to lean her sword up against one of the tables that held an array of weapons and arrows.

Cassandra turned back around thoughtfully "I have been able to witness you fight since I had asked you, but I simply must see what its like to be on the opposite side of your attacks." The idea of sparring with Raset was still such an anticipated idea to Cassandra, she had not once found a man nor woman who had been able to last very long against her, and Raset was so promising. The power she witnessed, the horned woman swinging her maul effortlessly against their enemies, something that admittedly made the seeker shiver.  "If you are still willing of course, I hope you will not turn down my offer now like the commander has?" she approached Raset with a sly look, perhaps a bit of teasing would coax her to agree.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptyMon Apr 13, 2015 8:09 pm

The qunari woman remained silent, an attempt to keep her eyes averted from Cassandra's training was made but ultimately failed. She never favored a one-handed weapon; there seemed to be some sort of precision that was needed to use it that she never had. A two-handed weapon was much more suited for her, swing it around enough and eventually the mark will be hit. With her dragonhorn maul, typically one hit buckled in the armor and another to finish them off, depending on how well the armor was made. She learned to aim for the head. One smack with her weapon was almost always enough. If it wasn't, no one would come for their body on the ground anyways. Looking up when Cassandra spoke, she chuckled and shook her head. "Neither am I. I have been away from Par Vollen for 14 years and I still feel as if I don't know proper leisure."

She still looked at the dark haired woman, smirking slightly. "You have to be the first person to willingly want to be against my attacks." Raset stood again, looking down at Cassandra. Instead she smiled though, glancing over to where the other soldiers stood and where Cullen supervised. "Of course I am still willing. I have said before, sparring means nothing if you have to tell your sparring partner to stop because your arm could be broken. You do not have that luxury in battle." The qunari shook her head, looking back at Cassandra. "Lead the way."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 19, 2015 11:54 am

Cassandra stood, thoughtlessly twisting the handle of the blade back and forth betw as she waited for Raset's response, a soft chilled breeze swept against her neck as she waited, she was glad for it, a good breeze was always a sign for good sparring conditions. The dark haired woman allowed herself a light chuckle at Raset's response, nodding her head "ah yes well if we were enemies I would not wish to be on the opposing end, but in a spar I can do nothing but look forward to it" Cassandra turned, walking back over to the weapon rack and placing her sword among the against the pegs in favor for a wooden weapon, one for herself and one for Raset. "it is unfortunate we do not have any representation of mauls, but will a greatsword do?" she asked, turning to show off the large wooden sword. Cassandra shook her head, heaving both swords away from the rack and walking back over to Raset "I will have a talk with the commander with having more...variety, until then I hope this will do" the seeker nodded, handing the wooden sword to the much larger woman. Compared to the size of Raset and the false weapon the greatsword almost seemed to be of regular size, something that Cassandra found herself marveling for a moment before resuming her thought "Ah..yes well, there is a spot along the main path to haven, a trail that leads to a small clearing, it will be out of the way" Cassandra turned then walking to grab a shield before she passed glancing back to Raset as she did so before continuing on the graveled path of Haven toward the small tree line.

It was a short walk, they had passed at least two of those small hairless creatures that Cassandra knew Leliana had liked so much, it made her wonder if the Spy master knew there were so many just outside of Haven. "I want to thank you for agreeing to this, despite the story I told you about my spar with the commander" the seeker spoke as they turned down the small and beaten path to the clearing "I feel this will be the first meaningful spar I have had in months" The path was nearly covered completely in snow, save for the nearly covered footprints Cassandra had left on her last visit a few days prior to find a proper spot when the two of them had time. The trees opened up into a large enough clearing, far enough from the road from distractions but close enough if either of them are needed to return to Haven.
The seeker sighed, twisting the wooden handle around in her hand as she surveyed the area, the chilled breeze still continued even through the trees and even the air stayed light and crisp. Cassandra took a few paces forward, one hand gripping the wooden sword the other the shield as she flexed her arms then a short leg stretch. To say she had been looking forward to this spar would be an understatement. Cassandra turned back fully to face Raset, shield and sword arm raising up in a power stance "do what you must to prepare, you can have the first strike..Herald" Cassandra mocked only slightly with the use of Raset's title as she waited for the other woman to begin.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptySun May 24, 2015 6:44 pm

A smile came across Raset's face with a small chuckle. "It is good we are no longer on opposing sides then... so to speak." She reached behind her head, gathering her long hair into one. There wasn't the time to take to put it into a braid like she preferred; a high ponytail would have to do for the time being. With her hair tied, she looked at Cassandra presenting a wooden greatsword to her. The qunari made a face at the weapon, its likeness and, in her opinion, lack of balance, was not her favored weapon. "Pray I don't break this weapon." Taking the sword, she held it in her hands for a short second before sighing. "It will have to do... Greatswords do not do the damage a maul does... not saying I want to hurt you... intentionally today..." Raset cleared her throat, glancing down at Cassandra and looking over her temporary weapon. Looking up to the clearing Cassandra mentioned, she nodded.

The snow crunched under every step she took, the white fluff never seeming to go higher than a few inches despite how much it seemed to snow in Haven. It was something she ignored and decided it was best not to question it. The qunari had never been this far off the path from the small village, noticing small little hairless creatures snuffling in the snow before squeaking and running off at the approach of much larger people. There weren't any nugs in Par Vollen and even none in the Free Marches. Looking ahead at the clearing, she gave a small nod before glancing at Cassandra with a small smile. "I'm not the commander; I won't complain about you hitting my arm and supposedly almost breaking it." She chuckled slightly, watching and waiting while Cassandra got into her position. "You may come to regret that offer." Raset smiled again as she turned to face Cassandra. The grip on her greatsword tightened before she reeled back to land her first blow.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 12, 2015 12:58 pm

The wind drifted the snow between them as they stood stagnant, Cassandra waiting for her sparring partner to make her first move. The seeker usually preferred to have the first blow, matching her aggressive fighting style she liked to see how her opponent would defend early on in the fight so she knew the holes in their defense. In this case however Cassandra wanted to test the weight of the blows that were to come from the much larger two handing Qunari, she had a feeling the role of defense would be falling onto her.

The raven haired devout gripped her shield firmly as she watched the other woman's muscles shift, the large wooden great sword being pulled back, ensuring a heavy hit to be the first one given in this spar. Cassandra's stance lowered, shield raised firmly above her head as she waited for the forward blunt attack. With one leg pressed forward and the other back for balance she took the heavy strike of thick sword head on. Cassandra gasped as she strained to hold the blow, she more then expected the power behind such a swing but to experience the force itself was something else entirely. The snow shifted under the seeker, giving away easy to the soggy ground underneath as the weight of Raset and her sword pressed against her firm stance, though through gritted teeth Cassandra was not going to be pushed so easily and with great effort pushed back against the wooden sword, pressing shield against sword as she forced herself up against such power. Her shield arm didn't falter as she blocked the mighty blow, deflecting the sword from her shield and returning to her original defensive stance. "an impressive first strike, though let us see if that power holds." Cassandra spoke, lowering her shield to protect the majority of her shoulder, if Raset's first move was to be a charge, so shall hers. With shield raised to protect herself the seeker rushed forward, with all intent to stagger.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.   #BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo. - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

#BiCassAndALesbianTalVashothArishokAndCo.
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Game Roleplays-
Jump to: