Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? - Page 3 EmptyWed Dec 06, 2017 5:22 pm

Cayde nodded; he knew once the awoken had something on his mind, it was hard to shake it from him. "Thank you...I'm not sure where I would be without you now." He gave his own exo version of a smile, reaching with his other hand to rub the back of Zavala's neck. The hunter knew he would always be grateful for the titan in his life... and he certainly hoped they would remain like this for a long time. He stood with Zavala, accepting the hug he was pulled into. He wrapped his arms around Zavala the best he could, feeling safe in the titan's arms. His eyes lit up at the mention of those movies, Cayde looking up at Zavala. "Oh! Yes, I have quite a few favorites I want to show you."

The exo was dressed down significantly, the only thing he wore was a pair of sweatpants. He carried a bowl of popcorn and the container of cookies into the small living room, the projection on his wall had a blue screen, waiting for a movie to start. Cayde set the cookies down on the small table in front of the couch, handing the popcorn to Zavala so he could get under the large and soft blanket with him. "I watch a lot of bad movies ironically, but this one is actually one of my favorites." The exo snuggled himself into Zavala's side, reaching for some popcorn to eat.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com

Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Game Roleplays-
Jump to: