HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Mon Jul 08, 2013 4:03 am

Vericity continued forward, her brows furrowed in slight determination to get out of the ship. Until, of course, her wrist was abruptly grabbed and she was pulled back by the ex-Officer. She almost made a sarcastic remark, but she noticed a door slam down right in front of them before she was pulled off to the side, looking down at whatever Remaleen was doing.

She slowly looked up at the ex-PSICOM officer as she explained the whole situation. So the ship was set to self-destruct because of their whole idea to smash into the ship with a giant dragon. Wonderful. Probably would have been better to make a stealthy approach, but it really wasn't an option on an armored dragon and no actual ship provided to make such an operation true. Pursing her lips, she gripped her gun a little tighter as the time ticked by, Remaleen unable to override the system. Of course. She still wasn't used to Cocoon's computer; the technology on Pulse compared to Cocoon was almost primitive, even 700 years ago. Unfortunately, it never evolved on Pulse for... very obvious reasons. She sighed slightly. "Wonderful." She muttered to herself, pinching the bridge of her nose... mostly from the sound of the newly-pitched alarm.

She looked back to Remaleen again when she picked up her gun, raising an eyebrow when she fired a round into the computer. Her look was almost incredulous, but it faded quickly when it got the job done and the large metal doors that had earlier slammed down slid open again. Vericity shrugged slightly, glancing down at the ex-Officer. "I'm sure we'll be able to keep your presence on the Lindblum quiet..." She began, walking forward briskly again. "...Never mind again. We'll have to talk when we're out of here and back on the Lindblum." Vericity gripped her gun tighter again, lifting it up to be prepared for more attackers.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Thu Jul 11, 2013 4:59 pm

She never realized how heavy her own weapon was before, but that was soon becoming a constant reminder. Kailona huffed behind the Sergeant, her one arm being everything but useful and the other was starting to pull from constant use. Whatever this great escape plan was she hoped it would be put into motion soon. Looking up as the other spoke she only found herself frowning even further, still not knowing why she was being rescued and now she was going to be taken to another ship and was still completely in the dark as to why she was even being saved. Though she only nodded "..Right." whatever explanation she was hoping for would certainly have to wait.

The ship made a sudden jerk, causing her to momentarily stumble and catch herself on the nearest wall, sending a shock of pain straight through her shoulder. Kai bit her tongue to not make any sound before sighing "f-from the sounds of the alarm, it's on the fourth alert cycle." Straightening herself back up she moved to catch up to the other l'Cie "I don't know what you did but I've never seen a security breech spiral so fast." she managed to hoist her gun back up in a comfortable position. "But we might want to speed things up here, fourth cycle is a warning for the fifth, where everything goes up" She followed closely when voices made her pause, at the end of the hallway several PSICOM soldiers ran by the hallway opposite to theirs, none of them showing any interest. "They're trying to evacuate" she added, gripping her gun as she watched the last one disappear out of sight, it was then she wondered just how they were suppose to do the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Mon Jul 22, 2013 7:38 pm

Vericity kept her gunblade gripped tightly, although when the ship made the sudden jerk, she almost fell on her face. She kept her footing, however, as she glanced over at the other female as she explained the alarm system at the moment. She gave a small smirk, pointing up with her thumb. "The only way to break into this ship was a bit of permission from Commander Raines to go and rescue another l'Cie and an Eidolon. No big deal, right?" She put a hand on her hip, letting her gun hang in her other hand on her other side. She glanced at the other soldiers running down the hallway, nodding at the information that they were only trying to evacuate. "Got it..." She heard the ship groan again, looking back up. "Uriah should already be at our rendezvous... at least, I hope so." The l'Cie dropped her hand, turning to continue on the route to where the commander and sergeant had broken into the ship.

Putting her hand up to her ear again as she made her way back to the rendezvous, she pressed the small button to be able to communicate with her partner again. "Uriah, you almost to the rendezvous? I hope the ship rocking a bit didn't slow you down..." She spoke into the small device, waiting for a response.

She heard a little static before a familiar voice spoke through and into her ear. "Yeah, I'm almost there. Most of the soldiers are ignoring me now and trying to evacuate." The red-haired male replied, dropping his hand back down from his communicator to grip his gunblade again. He wasn't too far now; they'd be out of there in no time... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:41 am

Kailona took their brief pause to catch her breath and try to focus her energy. Usually she could go for days without a stop but the pressure to move her shoulder was taxing as well as painful. She adjusted her weapon once again on her good shoulder which was just starting to numb from the weight. This exhaustion was starting to get ridiculous. What the other l'Cie said next caught her attention, she stood up more straight, pausing for a moment when the ship groaned again before staring Sergeant. Why save her? They didn't exactly get off on the right foot the last time they came across each other nor did they leave on the right foot, so why?

Kai let out an un-even breath, she was about to question it before clamping her mouth shut again, biting her lip as she watched the other woman began to continue their treck back to the point they were suppose to meet her partner. Kai let out a long sigh, her answer would have to come later when they weren't on a flying time bomb.

She followed close behind the Sergeant, trying to hide any obvious signs of fatigue between biting her lip and staying ridged, she could barely hear muffled sound coming from the ear piece, she assumed it was the man before. All of it made Kai slightly uneasy, she still had no answers. She was being rescued sure but for what reason. Once they were off this ship and somewhere less likely to explode out from under them, she'd have plenty of questions.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:30 am

Vericity dropped her hand from her ear piece, focusing her thoughts on getting back to the break-in spot in the ship. They didn't have much farther to go and judging by all of the groaning from the ship, the vessel didn't have much longer either. "Just right around that corner." She motioned ahead, rounding the corner to see sun shining into the ship. Nodding, she pointed to the exit. "We get out through there. You... might need help, since your arm looks a little useless right now." The woman looked up as another figure came along, recognizing him as Uriah.

Uriah flashed a small smile as he popped back into the room, looking over at the other woman. "Ship's probably going to go down soon, whether or not your Eidolon can hang onto it. So we better get out of here." The woman nodded, looking at the officer. "Normally I'd offer you a lift up first, it'll be a little harder with your arm..." Vericity pursed her lips. "Did you dislocate your shoulder to get out of your cuffs or something?" Uriah chuckled. "You'll go first, Ver. Pull me up and then we'll both get her." The man bent down slightly, putting his hands together for Vericity to use as a foothold.

Ver nodded, glancing at the officer as she put a foot on Uriah's hands. "Don't worry, we won't leave you behind." She gave a little wink as she was boosted up by Uriah, grabbing the edge of the exit and pulling herself up, smiling. "Still such a beautiful day!" She called back down, turning to give Valkor a small pat. "Just a little longer, friend." The Eidolon gave a grunt in response as she turned back down, laying against the ship as she held her hand out for Uriah. He jumped up to get a grip on her hand, the woman using her upper body strength to pull him up just enough for the other soldier to grip the edge of the ship, pulling himself out as well.

Vericity looked back down, glancing at Uriah as he got himself situated, leaning more into the ship to give the officer an easier time to reach. "Almost there."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Tue Aug 06, 2013 3:07 pm

The ex-Officer glanced up hopefully when she heard the other woman mention they were getting close, the possibility of this actually being pulled off seemed to come in a wave that gave Kai a small burst of energy. The sunlight from the next corner turn made her squint momentarily, the ship was relatively dark save for the occasional red flash of the alarm. "You certainly did make an entrance."  carefully holstering the large gun, she glanced again at the impressive hole that tore right through a few layer of metal. She glanced back at the other woman, before looking down at her own arm before gently adjusting it.

Another figure came fast approaching them, which instantly caused her to tense, her good arm falling to lightly touch the rim of her gun when the other's body language caused her to think twice about it. She watched the man for a moment until she realized it was the commander from before. Relaxing into a sigh, she looked from the man to the Sergeant before nodding, looking to her arm again"..Sorry for the inconvenience, it was my only other option to get out of my restraints..I ah..haven't had a chance to fix it" she shifted her weight, watching the two when she realized she was going to be last to get aboard the Eidolon.

Hopefully they wouldn't have come all this way to leave her behind, right?

Kailona sighed again watching the commander get down to help the other l'Cie up, she looked back up to her and was shocked at what the woman said, she must have been obvious. Kai's eyes widened slightly, quickly averting her gaze downward, a hand coming up to adjust the collar of her uniform partially over her face. "I would hope not." It was a moment before she returned her attention back to the others in time to see them both up, she sighed for a moment before walking forward. This was slightly out of her comfort zone to blindly go with anyone but, despite what happened in Gapra Whitewood, her normal apprehension with the l'Cie was lessened. Kai waited till they were ready before stepping forward, quickly double checking her gun before reaching her hand up to grab the commander's hand, finding a steady enough footing and pulling herself up. There was a dull pain from her shoulder once she was up and situated "Thank you, hopefully I'll be more useful soon.." she managed, before adjusting finally getting a chance to look out into the open sky. Suddenly she felt her stomach drop, her palms grew hot as she quickly grabbed at whatever was in front of her. "..we're..high" she swallowed hard "..Really high." she had flown in air ships most of her life, but she made a point to not look out.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:15 pm

Uriah, bracing himself slightly, assisted in pulling the officer up and out of the ship. Once she was out and was able to stand, he also stood back up, brushing himself off as Vericity went to give Valkor another pat on the shoulder. [color:698e=bf5fff]"We better get going." She called out to the other duo, tucking a strand of loose hair behind her ear.

She glanced back at the two, pursing her lips slightly. Thinking about it, she didn't know how the rest of the Cavalry would react to having an ex-PSICOM soldier on their ship... they'd likely be really stiff about it, even though it wasn't too big of a deal at this point. The officer was a l'Cie, an enemy of the Sanctum anyways. The Cavalry would be all she would have; there would be no reason for her to turn on them. Sighing, she pulled herself up onto the dragon. "Let's go."

Uriah turned to look at Vericity as she was climbing up on Valkor, nodding as he walked over to the dragon as well, hoisting himself up. The woman looked down at the PSICOM officer, extending a hand to her to pull her up. "I wouldn't recommend looking down once we take off." She said as she pulled Remaleen up onto the dragon. "Just...hold on tightly, alright?" She gave a small smirk, looking up to the dragon. "Alright Valkor, we're out of here!"

In response, the dragon roared as it spread its wings back out, giving a few flaps to make sure he could fly. Looking down at the ship, Valkor let the ship go and pushed off with his hind legs, turning around in the direction the Cavalry's ship would still be in. He flew a little higher to keep him out of sight from unsuspecting eyes, mostly keeping a glide as he went.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Sun Aug 18, 2013 5:51 pm

Kailona swallowed hard, the wind whipped her hair around which only proved to be a constant reminder of exactly high up they were, adding to her already building anxiety. She took to biting her lip, a simple distraction tactic she used regularly and often helped. She watched the sergeant to the commander and then to the dragon, it was a horrid time to realize she had an over looming fear of heights. She grew ridged, the last thing she wanted was to show her weakness but under the circumstances it probably wouldn't be noticed anyways. Kai still wasnt sure if she was ok with the situation, she was blindly trusting the both of them with the promise of an escape. Though any fate other then whatever PSICOM had planned for her would be fine with her for now.

Beggars couldn't be choosers.

Still having one hand tightly gripping the side of the failing ship she looked up when the other l'Cie spoke, the reality that they were still very much on an air ship that had no other destination other then down became very real and the idea of getting up as far as they could in the air seemed like a good one. She inched forward slightly until she was close enough to the dragon, the gap from the ship to the dragon wasn't as steep as the previous, she was sure she could get up herself but was shocked to see the hand in front of her. With a sigh she reached up, tightly gripping her hand before pulling herself neatly in behind her. Sucking in a breath from the momentary pain in her should she breathed out, adjusting in her new seat. "Thank yo-...damnit" she breathed in, letting her gaze glance to the opposite side of the dragon, the ground wasn't even visible. Adjusting again she gripped whatever was in front of her tightly and held on, the Dragon was more jerky then she anticipated.

Kai found it easiest to move slightly with the natural jerk of the Eidolon and keep her eyes ahead rather then look down as she assumed they were only going to get higher she was not going to be a fan of that. Surprisingly the flight got smoother, and for the first time she let out a sigh of relief. "I'm..still not sure what my purpose is, or what my worth was in saving but..its appreciated." she waited a second, rolling her shoulder carefully  "My case would have been seen as treason and I could only imagine..anyways..I don't know if i'm going to regret this yet but the fact that i'm out of there is enough for me right now..so thanks" she grunted lightly again as movement made her grip tightly onto her holds. "to both of you" she sighed again, focusing her gaze down as she fiddled with her one hand for a moment. "It's..its Kailona. Kailona Remaleen. I'm sure my profile is going to be pulled up anyways" she swallowed dryly again, she didn't have enough energy for formalities right now, it wasn't that she trusted them..but they did save her, and right now for the first time in months she had a moment of rest.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Mon Aug 19, 2013 7:00 pm

Vericity glanced back at the other female, now known as Kailona. A small smile spread across her lips as she looked forward again, shaking her head. "It's not a problem, Kailona. Like I said, we'll discuss details when we're back on the Lindblum. You might now have much time to relax until we can talk to Commander Raines; he'll want to talk to you about credentials and go over your record... but the name's Cerynn Eneis Vericity. Vericity is just fine, though." She narrowed her eyes slightly in the wind, pursing her lips. "I hope you're not worried about going onto a ship like the Lindblum. Just... stick with us. No body is going to take having a PSICOM officer on the ship lightly." She looked back again, smiling. "No worries, though."

Uriah looked at Kailona, nodding in approval. [color:5254=8c1717]"Just doing what we do, no problem. I'm Uriah Dreygon, nice to finally meet you... under better circumstances...kind of." He chuckled slightly, shaking his head. "We'll see."

~*~

"We'll be back up to the bridge as soon as we can, Commander. We just need to get Remaleen's shoulder fixed." Vericity said into the comm still in her ear, briskly making her way to the ship's medical bay with Uriah and Kailona in tow. She dropped her hand as she stopped outside of said medical bay, glancing back at the former PSICOM officer. "As soon as we get your arm fixed, Raines wants to see us at the bridge. We'll be able to explain more there, alright?" The l'Cie punched a code into the pad next to the door, the doors sliding open to allow them entrance. She looked over at Kailona, putting a hand on her hip. "Take your time."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Tue Aug 20, 2013 2:10 pm

Kai used her free hand to tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear, the wind was proving to be more of a irritant then anything. Looking back she wished she would have grabbed one of the helmets before she left, she never did like having her head completely exposed like this. Looking up, slowly as to not activate any sort of vertigo she was fighting at this point, she nodded at the other l'Cie's statement taking a mental note of the names. "its understandable..i'm used to keeping my head down so you won't have a problem." she sighed, she was used to being scrutinized so this wasn't going to be a first.

A light bump from the Eidolon made her suck in a breath before sighing again, glancing back at the newly named Uriah, she nodded before turning her attention back forward. Looking anywhere but forward was not a good idea. Kai fiddled with the glove on her hand, he did have a point 'under better circumstanced' even if slightly. She hadn't forgotten what had happened back at Grappa Whitewood, she glanced up to watch the back of the other l'Cie for a moment before looking back to her glove. She hadn't shown any animosity towards her...not yet anyways considering they didn't exactly part the best of friends. She shook her head with a sigh, she would just have to wait and see.

--

Kai had to hustle even still to keep up with the other woman and her partner, both of them walked so quickly she wondered if it was because of her depleted stamina or she was just slow, either or she tried not to make her hustle noticeable. Vericity had been right, word must travel around fast in this kind of line, she lost track of how many peculiar stares she was getting from the other people on board. The two had stopped abruptly in front of her at a new door, Kai had to quickly regain her balance in order not to fall into one of them. She sighed, glancing up to look over the door they stopped in front of. "I understand..I shouldn't be long, its only out of socket."

Stepping in she paused, scanning the room for a stable surface. A metal table near the far end would have to do as she quickly made her way over to it. She wasn't looking forward to it but she didn't want it healing wrong. Taking no more time she rested her arm on the top of the table, she paused for a moment, glancing around before grabbing what she assumed to be a metal splint. Placing the object in her mouth she bit down, using her free hand to firmly grip her shoulder. With a tight grip on the edge of the table with her bad arm she quickly and roughly pushed back, allowing a grunt of pain to escape as she pushed until there was a distinctive pop. Pausing for a brief moment, her body shook lightly from the pain and shock before she straightened herself and taking the splint out of her mouth to face the other two. "there's not much else I need here..I might lag behind until it heals but I'll try not to be a burden" she bit her lip to cover any signs of her exhaustion as she moved in behind Uriah again.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Sun Sep 08, 2013 5:32 am

Vericity glanced at Kailona as she went into the room, glancing at her partner who stood at the other side of the door. "So what do you think about letting a PSICOM officer onto the ship?" She asked quietly. She was fully aware of Uriah's previous experiences with PSICOM, most specifically with his parents. He may have seemed okay and helpful with it, but he was likely somewhat apprehensive about it. The l'Cie wasn't even entirely sure if she could trust her; the only reason she went on a potential suicide mission was to save another l'Cie from a fate of death, but the PSICOM aspect... she didn't know if she could fully trust that either.

Uriah just shrugged, crossing his arms as he leaned against the wall next to the med-day. "We can talk about this later." He looked up when Kailona left the room again after fixing her arm, nodding with a small smile. "It's alright. You won't be going on field missions like Vericity and I. We just need to go talk to Raines now." He began on his way the bridge, where the Commander still was. Vericity walked next to Uriah, the other female trailing behind them. He glanced down at Vericity before looking forward again. "I can't imagine Raines is looking forward to this conversation..." He muttered as he continued forward, the trio eventually coming up to the bridge. Following a similar procedure as earlier, the doors to the bridge slid open, their Commander standing at his usual spot on the bridge. Vericity walked into the room first, saluting. "Commander." Uriah followed her example, their Commander turning around to face them.

Cid's gaze went from Vericity and Uriah, giving them both a nod of acknowledgement for them to drop their salutes. His attention went to the other woman with the duo, looking her up and down. "...Special Officer Remaleen. Welcome to the Lindblum. We all have a lot to discuss." He motioned for them all to follow, guiding them to his office on the bridge.

Last edited by Hops But on Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Wed Sep 11, 2013 1:04 pm

Adjusting the collar neatly around her face as she followed the two other soldiers, moving her hand to find her gloves she had put away earlier. She glanced up while she fixed her fingers into the glove, there was still a dull ache from her popped shoulder but it was no where near the earlier pain. Kailona next checked her gun, there was a few new scratches, she'd probably have to fix it when she had the time..if she would have the time. There was still a horrible feeling in her stomach, a knot that kept her focused on how everyone, as far as she was concerned, could still be an enemy. She was used to getting turned on at this point, in fact she was getting good at it.

She took the opportunity to appreciate the large ship, she may not like the height but on something so big it was easy to forget they were in the air. Besides the fact that the technology was more then impressive, but she doubted that they would let her get close enough to examine it. Considering her background and how everyone stared since they had gotten on the ship. She was brought back when they got close to the bridge, the knot in her stomach only seemed to grow as they entered.

Standing awkwardly as the two she was with saluted, she did what she knew best. Standing straight up she pulled her collar down, clasping her hands behind her back as she had done so many times before. "Ex-specialist officer. Commander, I presume?" she nodded she had only heard about the man, he was a common topic throughout the ranks of PSICOM, a lot of it occasionally derogatory. "We do...I appreciate the rescue..at least for now I do." she glanced down, her hands tightening behind her. "I'm sure my ties with PSICOM are of some interest, but I don't consider myself apart of them any longer and my rank and status have been terminated." she let out a noticeable sigh "if its intel you want all of my information is months behind, My capture was the first contact I've had with them in awhile..But you have my cooperation." she pursed her lips, she still wasn't sure where this was going but at least she spoke her peace.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:22 pm

There was a small smile, followed by a nod from the Commander of the ship. He stole a glance to the two standing slightly off to the side before returning his gray eyes to the former PSICOM soldier. "You are correct, ex-officer. And... well, these two are some of my most reckless. In the same breath, they are also my best." A small sigh left him with another sideways glance. "I wasn't overly surprised when Sergeant Eneis requested a self-organized rescue mission." Raines pursed his lips, turning to a console behind him to access the credentials of the ex-officer standing before him. He was silent as he went over the file on the screen before he gave a small nod. "I don't expect any information on PSICOM. If you're willing to share what you know, it's appreciated. If not, that's entirely your choice, Remaleen. And of course, I appreciate your cooperation. I assure you, you'll be safe here within the Cavalry. Whether or not you want to join the ranks here as well is also your choice, but for precautions and maybe a relief to you, if you choose to, we'll restrict any missions that involve any form of contact to PSICOM." Another glance went to the other two spectating, the two of them oddly quiet after going on a wild rescue mission. "Those two usually deal with anything PSICOM related, anyways. But still, whether you choose to join our ranks in the Cavalry or the Omega Elite is entirely your choice." Turning back to close the file that was on the screen, he sighed. "You're all dismissed, and you all deserve a break. Dreygon, I expect a report on this mission from today. Regulations, you know."

Vericity rocked on her feet, her lips pursed and herself quiet while their Commander spoke with the ex PSICOM officer they had picked up. Glancing at Uriah, she nudged him. "Uriah, wouldn't it be fantastic if she decided to join the Elite?" the l'Cie muttered, a small laugh escaping her. "Oh boy, I know you wouldn't like having a PSICOM officer following you around." A snort escaped her this time, before she herself received a nudge from Uriah. "Oh, yeah. And then the next thing you know, she turns around and takes you out of here with you over her shoulder. Takes you aaalllll the way back to the facility you were in before." He adjusted his position, folding his hands behind his back and looking away from the woman next to him. He either failed to notice or just simply ignored her gaping expression. Before she could get her own comeback out, they had already been dismissed from the short meeting. Pursing her lips, she gave a small chuckle about the report. "Hopefully he doesn't turn that in to...whoever's higher than him." She gave a smirk, before raising her arms in a stretch. "Remaaaleen! Come on, if you're going to be staying here you might as well get the grand tour." Turning on her heels, she went for the exit of the bridge, Uriah following her with slight irritation evident on his face.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   Sat Apr 19, 2014 11:52 am

Kailona stood quietly and at attention as the commander before her spoke hands clenching and unclenching out of a nervous habit she was thankful she could conceal. Her eyes trained on him when he moved to some form of console, she wasn't familiar with cavalry tech and the likes of it would have been something she would have liked to take apart but she only kept her interests as thought as the man turned back to her. What came next surprised her, the last thing she expected was to be offered a position right along side other solders in a rival military operation from her former one. There had to be some other motive to allowing a former PSICOM solder, an officer no less right into the ranks. Though again she held her tongue, she would be ignorant to chastise the man on his seemingly generous offer and after his soldiers had rescued her. So far it was working out well, almost too well for her liking.

Letting out a soft sigh nodding to the commander she had only heard so much about "thank you commander, the offer is appreciated." she started, taking a moment to adjust her shoulder which still ached. "but with all due respect I will have to put some consideration into it. With my background I think some soldiers won't be.." she paused, glancing to the two off to the side, the two that had been her rescuers "..very accepting of the weight I carry and a small break from the field will give me time to think it over and give you a definitive answer but until then I have qualifications in mechanics and weapons modding. I can earn my keep" the l'Cie nodded, signalling the end all of what she had to say.

She focused on the ground for the duration of the small meeting, only glancing up again when the group of them were dismissed. She wasn't entirely sure on where she was gonna stand within the break time period but only time would tell. Her eyes quickly glanced to the other woman and man in the room when her name was called. She gave a slight nod before having to pick up the pace in her walk to catch up with the two. "Thank you..I look forward to seeing more of the ship" she slowly released her hands from behind her back to adjust the collar back around her mouth. Kailona's eyes closed for a moment, enjoying the slight comfort before focusing on following the group.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man   

Back to top Go down

Emotionally Unstable Lesbians and one Man
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2