Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Is That a Fucking Titan

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Is That a Fucking Titan   Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 22, 2013 7:15 pm

Delicia rocked too and fro on the balls of her heels as she waited for an order. Which was unusual for her, she hardly listened to orders from anybody. The situation in itself was unusual. The Garrison soldier was happily taking orders from a survey corps squad leader, who had just recently re-acquired a man who had just been a Titan a little less then an hour ago. Delicia's lips drew a hard line, she wasn't sure where she stood now. Where any of them stood. But she remained optimistic. At least on the outside. She glanced over when the woman spoke to her, the grin returning to her face as she listened to what she had to say before nodding. "This is where we part ways again then, you know I'm starting to not be a fan of this" she turned quickly with a light bounce, her eye squinting in a particular direction for a moment as her lips moved in a silent calculation. "I'll go." She looked over to her finally, her grin widening "you'll be more useful here then I could be, I don't have any leadership skills" her mouth twitched in the slightest as she thought, both arms now stretching far above her head, the action tugged uncomfortably at the straps against her body.

Delicia was still sore from the earlier double titan take down but she wasn't about to show it. The survey corps soldier was truly far more fit to watch the trainees, and Delicia would never offer to take charge. Ever. Locking her fingers behind her head she watched the direction with a slight head tilt before nodding to the woman "I don't know the guy, you obviously do and I'm playing it safe here by not asking questions" her voice was lowered her eye moving to watch the smoke choked sky "but you be safe Ten, when I come back I'm going to be looking for another smile" Delicia chuckled, giving Acelin a final glance before taking a step forward with an easy stride, finally lowering her hands. She passed the man they had just been talking about, turning slightly to look at him before grinning and waving "be seeing you big guy." Pulling her swords out in one movement she activated the triggers on her gear, pulling herself up onto the roof it was then she finally let her grin fall to a more comfortable frown.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Is That a Fucking Titan   Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 8:16 am

Her gaze hardly moved from the Garrison soldier, but her gaze only shifted forward when Delicia made the offer to go. She crossed her arms over her chest, her fingers lightly drumming against her elbow. Ace half-hoped that the woman would let her go, but she supposed it gave her a moment to try and talk to her brother. She suspected the attempt would be vain, though. Sighing to herself, only giving a nod. "Good luck, Delicia. I expect to see you back safe." She hid her smirk with a mild frown, but it shown in her eyes, her honesty. Her attention shifted to her brother as the other woman took off to deal with the Titan, the man obviously miffed by the comment from the Garrison soldier.

"So you return after three years, as... that." Her final word was muttered roughly, the woman taking a few steps to get closer to him to prevent the trainees from overhearing their conversation. "And expect it to be okay, Ambros? You've been pronounced and recognized as dead for three years. Try explaining that to the Commander." The snort her brother gave her made her gaze harden. "You think I can't make up some bullshit story as to what happened? I highly doubt he'll care. If anything, he'll probably be happy his squad leader is back." Ambros's eyes narrowed, his arms crossing across his chest as well. It was Acelin's turn to snort, the woman glancing. "As far as I'm concerned, you have no rank. You're only status right now is dead." Her arms fell to her sides, resisting the urge to grab the handles for her swords. "And you will follow my command if and until you can even get your damned rank back."

Ambros's frown turned into a mild smirk, the man shaking his head at his sister's words. "Understood, squad leader Vogel." He sighed, his attention returning to the trainees. "How'd you end up getting a Garrison shit to work with you? I watched half of them flee with their tails in between their legs." He blinked, his eyes moving to look back at Acelin. She hesitated in her answer, biting the inside of her cheek. The woman sighed, brushing dust from her shirt. "She was all I could find after I lost my squad. Delicia has been useful, though. I'll have to...apologize for snapping at her when she gets back." Her green gaze moved to look in the direction the woman went in, sighing.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Is That a Fucking Titan   Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 EmptyMon Dec 02, 2013 2:21 pm

The titan falling to its end with clean cuts on the back of the large neck rumbled down the street as Delicia toppled with it, she was spent from the prior actions of the day and she was reaching her body's limit. As soon as the giant hit the ground as did Delicia, rolling off the monster's shoulder and onto the cold ground below where she focused on leveling her breathing. "son of a bitch" she breathed, a hand moving to roll the shoulder opposite against the ground. An old injury flared up from the last shot to the titan which seared throughout her whole body. The previous cuts she had gotten from the two titans earlier reopened from their temporary healing, spots of red seeped through her white undershirt.  The taste of copper in her dry mouth wasn't a good sign. She hoped it was the cause of when she had bit her cheek upon landing impact and not some internal bleeding. The Garrison soldier laid on the ground for another moment before slowing rising, though she wobbled once before finally standing. Five titans kills in one day, impressive but stupid. She knew her body couldn't handle the strain but yet there she was, covered in evaporating titan blood, the spots that lingered she decided was her own.

She didn't know why she kept pushing herself, when she hardly tried this hard for her own branch. Proving herself to the survey corps soldier maybe? Acelin. Maybe she was tired of getting the same look the Garrison always had gotten, to make the other woman see her as worth rather then a cowered as she was called earlier. Delicia shook her head, even thinking was starting to be a pain as she managed to grip her swords, pull the triggers and, without much grace, land on the roof. The way back was longer then she had thought it was on the way to the Titan. Pausing suddenly she glanced to where the headquarters sat, elevated enough to clearly see Titans scrambling over it. She felt a sickness in her stomach as she stumbled forward, continuing her trek back to the survey corps soldiers and the trainees. Pushing herself forward she hopped down, the jolt of landing stirring her as she attempted to straighten, attempt to hide aching over her body. It worked to an extent, not as well as the first time and the wince was visible. "The Titan was dispatched. but the headquarters is swarmed with them." Delicia shuffled forward to the woman and her brother, lifting her head slightly higher as she wiped the blood from the corner of her mouth. "we're going to have to climb the walls, They signaled the gate to shut" she sucked in a breath as she went to lean on a toppled over cart. "ah..Damn. it's your call again Ten, you got me till I croak and I'm not dead yet." rolling her shoulder she looked back between the two soldiers offering a strained smile before focusing on how many blades she had left.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Is That a Fucking Titan   Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 2:58 pm

Ambros narrowed his eyes before shaking his head, moving his hand up to scratch his chin. Glancing down at the leather of his harness, he sighed. He decided it was best to just let Ace be for the time being. He only figured something was getting into her head, seeing how oddly defensive she was being over a Garrison soldier. When he was around for her three years previous, it wasn't uncommon for them both to make snide comments against the Garrison. Of course, that's what a majority of the Survey Corps did regardless. Pursing his lips, he glanced back to the woman. "How's the squad?" He asked, looking up when dark clouds seemed to take away the last of the sunlight, the first drops of water falling from the sky.

The squad leader sighed, looking to her brother again. "They're fine. I... we were here when the wall fell. I haven't seen them in awhile, though. We got split up in the chaos." She bit the inside of her cheek, glancing up as well when the first drops of rain fell. Slowly she pulled her goggles back over her eyes and pulled her cloak's hood up, the woman's arms crossing over her chest again. Her attention turned again at the sound of someone landing nearby, the woman almost moving too quickly to the Garrison soldier as she returned. What even spurred her into wanting to check on the soldier so readily was what kept her back and she pursed her lips, quickly looking over the woman and carefully noting the blood seeping through Delicia's undershirt. Sighing at her words, she nodded and glanced to the trainees. The rain that had started fell at a steady pace. So long as the wind didn't pick up, maneuvering through the city still shouldn't be too challenging. "Trainees, to the walls." Her green gaze turned to the blonde trainee still sitting and sighed. "If you can't move him, we'll handle it." Acelin's attention turned back to the other female soldier, taking a few steps closer. "When we get back on the walls, you're taking a break." She glanced in the direction the headquarters was in, sighing. There was no way dealing with the HQ would be possible at the given time, and as much as she didn't want to make it wait, it would have to. "I don't want you to strain yourself."
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Is That a Fucking Titan   Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 04, 2013 5:31 pm

Delicia adjusted herself on the hard wooden cart, it creaked some, shattered at the bottom from what she was sure was an accidental kick from a titan. She tested her shoulder again, rolling it forward and backward. The pain was starting to dull which was a good sign, the woman hoped the injury flared up because of all her activity. She offered up a larger smile when the survey corps soldier approached, her eye looking her over before shrugging. She turned to watch the trainees look in their directions before settling into, what she assumed to be, their squad formation. Many of them took off, following the other woman's orders, though her eye fell on the blonde who still sat curled up tightly against the wall. Delicia glanced a moment at Acelin before returning her gaze to the boy, who was approached by another, from where she was sitting she couldn't tell if the other trainee had any hair at all or if it was just shaved that short. they exchanged a few words before the blonde finally stood and the two left together.

She let out a long sigh then, her attention falling back to the other soldier "oh? is that an order?" she laughed, looking up as a few drops hit her face. From the heat earlier in the day from maneuvering, the cool drops were welcomed. "it looks worse then it feels, Ten, trust me. Sure going to be feeling it in the morning though. My shoulder just acts up when i'm knocked around." a cheeky smile followed as her head lowered to look at her, though the smile that presented itself soon faded as she watched the other woman's expression. Delicia leaned forward then, having to look up at Ace from the seated position she was in. "Hey don't worry about me, I'm not worth the fret." though the serious tone didn't last long as a smile soon followed as she continued to look up at the woman. "Though..a smile might help get me up the wall" the cheeky grin returned as she leaned back  with a heavy sigh as the rain was just starting to pick up and cool her off further.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is That a Fucking Titan   Is That a Fucking Titan - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Is That a Fucking Titan
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Anime Roleplays-
Jump to: