HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Can I Get a Hell Yeah For Petra-TSD [Another Rivetra AU]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Hell Yeah For Petra-TSD [Another Rivetra AU]   Sun Feb 02, 2014 7:41 am

The woman gave a relaxed sigh, leaning further into the man. She felt tired already, just about ready to go back to the headquarters and sleep for God knows how long. And she fought to keep her eyes from sliding shut when she felt Levi's fingers through her hair. It had been longer than she was used to to not feel any form of affection from her lover; it almost felt foreign to her. It was also the most comfortable she has felt in days and that she could be grateful for. She leaned slightly to get a better look at Levi, the small smile playing at her lips growing ever so slightly. Petra returned his small affection, only relaxing further when she felt his face against hers. Her arms around him instinctively held him closer at his returned words, the woman sighing against him a second time. She quietly returned Levi's mumbled declarations of love, the woman pressing her lips to his cheek a second time.

She looked at him as he pulled back slightly, one of her hands leaving its spot to brush away a stray piece of hair from Levi's face before it returned to its original spot. The relief in his eyes was obvious right now, although it slowly changed to another expression altogether. Glancing down at herself before returning her hazel eyes to the man in front of her, she almost laughed. "I feel better already..." She told him, her fingers drumming against the back of his neck. "But I think any meal given outside of there would be better." A weak laugh was given. She tried to hide it, but she was ready to leave as soon as possible. Petra wanted as far from the courthouse and prison underneath as she could get, but she wouldn't admit it. She gratefully accepted Levi as she was pulled back against him, another small smile appearing on her lips at his words. She moved a hand to bring through his hair. "Thank you." She said quietly, again moving to kiss his temple.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Hell Yeah For Petra-TSD [Another Rivetra AU]   Mon Feb 03, 2014 2:31 pm

A low grunt followed upon feeling her hand through his hair, the action only allowed him to truly marvel in the fact Petra was free, he knew exactly where she would be sleeping that night and that gave him a rare sense of peace. Levi shifted slightly when she kissed him, his nose bumping against her collar as he brushed his lips softly up along the side of her neck in return. The action had him slipping back into sensing nothing but Petra as his hands mirrored the movements, Levi had just reached her ear when he heard the slight cough. Instinctively his grip tightened around the woman as he leaned back enough to glance over his shoulder at the commander who stood shuffling with a pile of papers in hand. The blonde's face was hard and Levi was ready for a comment but nothing came as Erwin stepped forward, offering papers from his large pile. "These are for you to keep..one is for Petra." The tall man looked on expectantly at Levi who simply watched from him to the papers being outstretched until an arm slowly pulled away from Petra to grab the papers.

Uninterested eyes quickly scanned over the details "this says shes innocent?" looking up again he gave a commander a hard look "they're not going to come back with some stupid ass bullshit?" Erwin's face frowned further as he shook his head, eyes glancing down at his own paperwork  "The verdict is a final one, you know that Levi." there was another pause, Levi's other arm which had stayed securely around the woman's waist tightened "That's the same thing you told me when you signed those release forms." Levi turned his attention back to Petra, offering a slight look when the commander cleared his throat again, avoiding the corporals words "I'm glad the verdict came out in your favor Petra, it would have been a shame to lose such a skilled soldier." Erwin watched the two, Levi turned  to say something but the commander was quick to cut him off "I'm going to have a carriage brought around the side." he nodded  to the both of them before turning and heading for the door they had both come in earlier. Levi's attention only held on his departure no longer then he had too, a distinctive asshole slipped past his lips as he put them to work again against hers in a quick kiss. "Lets get you out of here."

-*-

The carriage ride was cramped and irritating just as Levi had expected. More so to the fact both Erwin and Hanji rode in their same carriage back to the headquarters, what they had done with the Arlert boy he hadn't a clue but that was one of his lesser concerns. Levi had slid his hand to hers most the ride, giving a slight squeeze as he looked on at the occasional conversation the other two other occupants of the cab would have before finding more interest in watching Petra or out the window. Once they arrived in front of the still very empty looking headquarters, Levi had never been more relived to see the old building as he slowly adjusted to stand, signalling for Petra to go first. Levi hadn't bothered to look back at the cairrage once he exited soon after Petra, he knew Erwin would be making the trip back to the larger headquarters. What Hanji did with herself wasn't any of his concern. The only concern the man had was the woman in front of him as he slowly moved to rest his hand at her back "You're getting food first before anything." he stated blankly staring ahead at the looming building.

Levi stayed the same pace as Petra, his normal brisk walk slowed to keep in time as they neared the side door leading to the small eating hall. He promptly opened the wooden door for her, watching her back intently before following after, the room had a still air to it, given there hadn't been much use since Petra had been taken, the rare times Levi had eaten was in his own room. For the first time, the short man quickly stepped around, pulling out a chair for her, his eyes watching her intently before he leaned over once she sat. The idea of losing Petra over something that was hardly true after she had gone through so much already had rattled him and he was sure to make her see how grateful he was to have her back. Levi gently ran his fingers through the ends of her hair, leaning forward to press a quick lingering kiss to the side of her head as he slowly moved around from the back of the chair towards where most of the bread was kept. The corporal was no expert at making coffee, tea being his preferred drink, but he did know how Petra liked her coffee and that with a combination of soup rations was what he presented. Carefully setting down the cup and the bowl in front of her, Levi sat at the chair to her side. "Its hot." he warned, adjusting in his chair "Eat what you can..i'm going to run a bath for you once you're finished."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Hell Yeah For Petra-TSD [Another Rivetra AU]   Wed Mar 19, 2014 7:08 pm

She didn't say anything on the way back to the headquarters; the only sound in the carriage was the sound of small conversation between Hanji and Erwin. Most of the words were filtered out and she only knew it was something about titans. The only focus she had was the familiar feeling of Levi's hand in hers. Even her eyes seemed to be trained on their linked hands and only occasionally would her gaze shift over to Levi with a small smile. Petra leaned against him slightly, her eyelids heavy though she wouldn't admit it. If the carriage ride was long enough for her to sleep, she would have been out in a matter of minutes. Feeling the carriage lurch to a stop after a short ride back, she sat up slightly to look out the window at the large and vacant headquarters. It was another thing she wasn't going to admit, but she had even missed the vastly empty castle ahead of them. Glancing at Levi when he offered her to go first, she stood and opened the door, hopping out of the carriage to stretch her sore and stiff body. Her hazel eyes focused on Levi when she felt his hand on her back and even his words seemed to remind her of her hunger from the small rumble from her stomach. "I can't argue with that."

A slow and normal pace was kept to the side door of the building, the courtyard bathed in a bright orange light from the sun setting beyond the horizon. Glancing back at the sun setting, she gave a small sigh before looking forward again to Levi opening the side door for her. She gave him a small smile before stepping into the large room, the familiar air not much different to her even in the time she had been gone. Moving to the usual table that was used, she sat in the chair that was pulled out for her and she looked around the room before she glanced at Levi, just the presence of him enough to put her at peace. She turned her head to quickly press a kiss to his cheek before he went to make her something to eat. Petra tucked a loose strand of hair behind her ear, her elbow resting on the table with another small smile on her lips. Patiently she waited until he returned with the usual military-rationed meal provided for them on most days. There was no complaints at all, though. The meal itself would seem practically gourmet after what they had given her in her cell. She waited until he took his seat next to her, the woman then beginning to pick apart her bread to eat it piece by piece. Glancing to Levi, she lifted her cup of coffee to take a sip. "Thank you, Levi. You know I appreciate this and everything else you've done for me." She offered another smile before picking up the spoon provided to continue with the meal.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Can I Get a Hell Yeah For Petra-TSD [Another Rivetra AU]   

Back to top Go down

Can I Get a Hell Yeah For Petra-TSD [Another Rivetra AU]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7