Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots Empty
PostSubject: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptyFri Sep 20, 2013 8:56 pm

"Look at the divisions! this isn't even a competition anymore!" Auruo was the loudest in the group that sat on the grassy yard between two buildings, he waved a paper at his friends before he brought it back to his face as he squinted at it. "We just have to show up and we'd win!" the confidence in the man was clear as he tossed the paper to the woman sitting next to him without another look, arms crossing across his chest. The other man across from him sighed, looking around their immediate area to see if anyone was looking at them from the outburst. "You don't have to announce it to everyone Auruo, I'm pretty sure the whole yard heard you by now." Gunther muttered, his hand coming up to rub the back of his neck "But he does have a point though, I mean they're all new groups, I doubt they practice as much as we do.." he muttered, leaning over to look at the paper at the names and times of each separate group.

Auruo sniffed followed by a mocking laugh "The only group on there worth calling competition is Erwin's group" he looked back at everyone in the little circle a large and very cocky grin spreading across his face "and that's only because that's where Levi came from, but with him coaching us now they probably don't stand a chance either" he laughed again, then stopped, looking over at the woman next to him again "then again we do have Petra, you can barely hear her over me and Erd." he joked with another loud laugh.

"Because you're flat most of the time and it carries over to you being loud as hell and drowns everyone else out" Auruo jumped at the new voice, leaning his head down with a grumble "I've been working on that.." he sniffed again. Levi walked up on the group, staring blankly at each of them, one hand lost in his pocket the other shaking his sleeve back to look at his watch "you all were suppose to be at practice five minutes ago." he didn't make a motion to move "you're all talking a big-ass game but you can't even show up on time." he turned then, walking back the way he came without much of a glance back. Gunther quickly grabbed his bag, standing up to look at the rest of them "We better hurry, remember the last time we were late and he just left?"
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptySat Sep 21, 2013 11:49 pm

Petra pursed her lips as the time on her phone ticked to 2:05. For a good 15 minutes, she insisted their practice started at 2, but the rest argued 2:30. With a 3 to 1 disadvantage, the woman had no choice but to agree and listen to Auruo complain about the competition and boast about their skills. She returned her phone to her pocket, looking over at Auruo. "You never know, one group might surprise us at regionals." She grabbed the sheet as it was practically thrown at her, giving the man next to her a small sideways glare before turning her attention back to the piece of paper. "But it does seem somewhat doubtful..." Scanning over the list of names under each group, she stopped at a particular name, moving the paper a little closer to Gunther as he leaned over to peak at the list. "...Mikasa Ackerman... she's my roommate this year." Petra looked forward, her mind on some trip to try and process what she had just discovered.

Erd blinked slowly, looking over at the list as well. "If you think a group's going to surprise us, I think you're thinking too hard on this. Ever since we got Levi, we've been going unchallenged." He looked across the yard next, barely seeing Erwin's group from where they sat. "When Levi left, he took that anti-social chick, the really oddly peppy one and the anti-social chick's brother who treats everything like a sport." The blonde shrugged, scratching his chin. Glancing at Petra as he heard a second, albeit quieter "she's my roommate", he sighed. "At least you don't share a room with Auruo..." He muttered quietly, scratching his chin again. He suddenly looked at his said roommate, narrowing his eyes. "Petra can be heard just fine over me! It's just you."

Erd flinched slightly at the sound of a new voice, Petra only looking up to look at Levi. She pursed her lips, glancing around at everyone as she grabbed her bag to stand up. "See? I told you guys!" Petra huffed slightly, but she couldn't stop the small smile that spread across her lips as she turned to follow their group leader. Erd followed everyone else's example himself, standing and gathering his belongings to follow after Levi.[/color]
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 2:49 pm

Levi didn't bother to see if the group had started to follow him, he knew they would as he returned the one hand back to his pocket as he made his way, for the second time today to the sunk in pit behind one of the older buildings where he had the group practice. The bounce of sound made for a makeshift auditorium and it was away from most others. Auruo was the one left scrambling for his things as everyone seemed to get up before him and were almost well across the yard before he could catch up to them. "you guys could have waited! Jeeze" he looked ahead at Levi before shoving his hands in his pocket in a similar fashion followed by a sigh "Has anyone heard Erwin's group practice yet? as far as i'm concerned all of those other newbies are getting put on the back tenor" Auruo chuckled to himself, looking expectantly at the group before frowning. "Get it..cause.. oh come on guys!" Gunther looked back at the loud man with a dead pan stare from his joke before sighing then nodding ahead "Petra does have a point, I don't think anyone stands a chance against us thanks to Levi, but we should at least see what they bring to the competition." He nodded almost to reassure himself as he looked back at everyone else.

Auruo snorted, shrugging his shoulders "If you're threatened by them sure why not." he leaned forward slightly with a sneaky glint in his eyes "Maybe we can get Levi to sing with us this time." there was a pause when Levi stopped suddenly in front of all of them with a glance back. "No." his answer was curt as he started walking again. Gunther jabbed Auruo and frowned "You want him to drop us or what, shut up!" Auruo was about to complain when a voice called out to the group from across the yard. Levi stopped to look over at the tall blonde making his way over, his group in tow. "Off to practice already Levi? That's like you." he looked the group over with a wave. Levi only shrugged, looking around the tall man to the group behind him. "Waiting with your thumb up your ass until competition day. That's like you Erwin.". Auruo from the back of the group nudged Erd and Petra hard with a low oohhhhh from the comment. Erwin seemed to ignore it, turning to look at the others behind him "You know Hanji, but this is Ace, her brother Ambros and Delicia. You're going to have a run for your money this time."

Delicia sucked in a sudden breath of air upon seeing the small man leading the group, she leaned over to Ace with a nudge trying to hide the laugh that she so desperately wanted to let out "He's shorter then Erwin described" she whispered with a chuckle. She only joined the group because Ace had, that being her only motivation in an attempt to spend more time with the other woman. But if this was the competition she wasn't going to be able to take any of it seriously "Like hes literally a munchkin."
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptySun Sep 22, 2013 11:20 pm

Petra glanced back at Auruo, stopping momentarily to allow him to catch up. "We wouldn't have this problem if you paid more attention, Auruo." She said bluntly, although the smile was still clear on her lips as she continued forward after her friend had caught up. Listening to him talk, her smile fell at his attempt at a joke. Looking over at him with a blink, she only felt secondhand embarrassment for the man. She was going to make another remark, but she turned her gaze forward again, not wanting to risk an argument over trivial matters with the man. The blonde walking next to her covered it, though. Erd turned to look at Auruo as they walked, shaking his head. "Auruo...no." He said in a flat voice.

Petra turned to look at Levi as Auruo tried to see if he would sing with them, her lips pursing slightly when Levi stopped and gave them a blunt rejection. She looked at Gunther as he jabbed Auruo, holding back a small laugh. "Don't worry, Gunther. I don't think he'd leave u-" She stopped when Erd shushed the group, motioning forward. "Walking Eyebrows, be warned, kids." The blonde muttered, glancing at the rest of the group. "They might bite." He heard a laugh come from Petra, the man looking down to see the short woman walk away from the group, a hand over her mouth to suppress her laughter. Erd smiled at his own victory, looking at Auruo. "See, his eyebrows are literally the only thing worth joking about from that group. Not even the lesbian duo." He nodded, turning to look forward again.

Hanji walked around with a small spring in her step, making her way to Levi. She reached out to ruffle his hair, bouncing back to avoid a retaliation from the short man. "They might not look like much, but they pack a bigger kick than what you have, Levi!" The science major chuckled, adjusting her glasses on her face. She glanced at what Levi had to his group; while they were a talented group, they were restricted somewhat by Levi's choices. Folding her hands behind her back, she kept a cheeky smile on her face.

Acelin kept her eyes forward with a bored look, jumping slightly when the woman next to her nudged her to gain her attention. Looking at what Delicia was referring to, she put a fist to her mouth to prevent her own laugh from coming out. "Oh my god..." She muttered through her fist, putting the side of her other hand against the middle of Delicia's stomach. "He's that tall! Jesus, can he even see over the counter at that cafe Erwin said he goes to so much? Shit..." She shook her head, a small laugh escaping her.

Ambros glanced from his sister to the other group, crossing his arms slightly. He sighed, looking from each person to the next from Squadcapella Levi. It didn't really look like there was much to the group, though they held a small record of victories. He wondered how a group of essentially four singers managed to get so far. "They still don't look like much to me..." He muttered moreso to himself.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 12:56 pm

Looking up as Erwin explained the names of each of the new members, Levi still wondered in the back of his mind why they got three more to replace himself but he didn't voice it. He felt a presence getting closer to him but it was too late by the time his hair was completely violated by Hanji. With his eye twitching he made as if he was going to go after the woman before he stopped to smooth out the top of his hair. "We'll have to see about that, I've never even seen them before." he glanced at the other group again with a grunt before looking back towards Erwin. "were you both just being lazy and taking whatever came your way or did you stalk bathrooms to see who sings while they take a shit." his tone was curt as he shot another look at Hanji.

Auruo frowned, crossing his arms with a loud grunt as he watched Petra laugh "Whats so funny about his jokes, mine was just as clever" he argued with a noticeable grumble as he looked towards the other group. His eyes narrowed at each as he looked back at his friends with a confused look"can lesbians even sing..? is that a universal thing? I've never seen a singing one before" Auruo brought a hand to his chin in legitimate thought as he attempted to recall if he had ever heard one sing before. Gunther let out a loud laugh from Erd's joke, he walked over nudging the other man "The eyebrows might be his real secret weapon, how do we know? he might have trained them to sing the high notes!" he started to crack up again, as he looked at the man before looking away followed by another laugh. Auruo still was in thought, missing the jokes from his friends "...I think there was one in one of my classes last semester...or was she just sporty.."

Erwin smirked at Hanji's move towards Levi, seeing the smaller man get angry was always enjoyable given his already small stature"Hanji's right, you better have something up your sleeve this time Levi, that winning streak of yours won't last forever." He looked back at his group and his smirk faltered slightly, really he did find them last minute, he was almost certain this was the brother's idea which he dragged the sister along. The loud one just showed up at some point insisting she and the sister were a package deal...and her qualifications were that she sang twinkle twinkle little star once. Erwin sighed to himself, it was true he did have a lot of work to do.

Finally letting out a held in laugh Delicia nudged Ace again between fits, "Look look look!" she got on her knees, covering her face from the nose down with the side of her hand and gave her best angry expression as she looked back up at Ace. "One cup of coffee, can you put that in a sippy cup..and i'm going to need a high chair" She could barely finish her joke as she cracked up again at the end of her sentence, hitting Ace's leg between laughs "Is he even real!". She breathed deeply, resting her hand on the other woman's leg trying to catch her breath as her other hand covered her mouth from laughter.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptyMon Sep 23, 2013 8:13 pm

Erd looked over at Auruo momentarily as he questioned the quality of the eyebrow jokes against Erwin, shaking his head slightly. He heard a laugh from Gunther, glancing as the other man walked over and nudged him. He sucked in a breath at his friend's own joke, covering his mouth to suppress his own laughter at the crack, turning away as he was unable to look at Erwin with the thought of singing eyebrows in his mind. He watched Petra walk back over, but it seemed she barely heard Gunther's joke, the woman dissolving into more laughter as she continued to walk. She slowly took her hand from her mouth, fighting off her laughter long enough to speak. "D-Did he feed them cat treats to teach them how to sing? Oh my god, his eyebrows must be sentient! I bet they purr!" She reached out to grab Gunther's arm to prevent herself from falling to the ground from how hard she was laughing, wiping her eyes before putting her hand on her side to try and get it to stop hurting. Erd hunched over slightly, putting his hands on his knees to steady himself as laughter shook his body.

Hanji watched Levi prioritize fixing his hair over anything else, a small chuckle leaving her again. "You're one to talk, Levi. You have one of the flattest and loudest singers on campus. I don't know how you're going to fix that in time for regionals." She unfolded her hands from behind her back, glancing from Levi to his group. She wouldn't admit it, but they were talented individuals. And... it really didn't show, judging from whatever the hell they were currently doing.

Acelin watched as Delicia got down on her knees, sucking in a breath as she made another short joke towards the leader of the other group. She let out another laugh, putting her hand on the other woman's shoulder to balance herself between laughs. "Waiters probably give him the kid's menu at restaurants and don't realize until they come to take his order!" She covered her mouth again to try and suppress her laughs, shaking her head.

Ambros barely paid any mind to the laughter he heard from both sides, blinking slowly as he glanced from one leader to the other. "Their leader doesn't even sing... how does a group of four even manage to perform?" He pursed his lips slightly, looking to the ground in thought.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptyTue Sep 24, 2013 8:49 pm

Auruo still looked as if he was in deep though, the question clearly plagued him as he noticed his friends all in hysterics at this point he crossed his arms and frowned "Hey! what I miss? he was met with only more laughter as he walked back over to the group, his lost in though had caused him to stray slightly from the group. The question if lesbians could sing still plagued him but it would have to go on the Back Tenor Auruo started to laugh at himself "That was such a good one I don't know how you guys didn't think it was funny" Gunther had to wipe his eyes from laughter, he had almost collected himself when he just caught what Petra had said and laughter shook through his body as he tossed his head back, a hand giving a failed attempt to cover his face as a muffled laugh came through. He attempted to be support for Petra though he was barely standing himself "He's probably got names for them!" he managed to choke out through fits of laughter.

Erwin glanced at Hanji and chuckled, crossing his arms as he looked back to Levi "It gets flatter every time, I wouldn't call that improvement you can only win so many times with a flat singer." he looked over to the group in question who he just now noticed seemed to be laughing, his eyebrows crossed with a frown he just had an feeling it was something he needed to do. "from the looks of it none of them are going to have a voice when you get to practice." he paused, looking back at his own group to find two of them laughing..and one on the ground. "come on guys, we better let Levi practice." he turned walking back in the direction he came assuming the rest would follow.

Still on her knees from her earlier joke, Delicia broke into a new fit of laughter from Ace's joke, shaking her head between laughter"could he even get on the chair to order!" she hit her leg again with another series of laughs when she noticed Erwin and barely caught what he said before she attempted to stand with a slight wobble from the laughter. Putting an arm across the other woman's shoulders she leaned in trying to hold in her laughter "Practice where? the yellow brick road?" she said most of it through sporadic chuckles before looking back over to the small group leader and laughing again.

Levi only stared blankly at his past group members with a blink, he shrugged off both their comments before following Erwin's look to his own group and sighed, he looked back over to watch Erwin leave, shooting another look at Hanji before turning to face his own. "Hey." he tried at first, though they still seemed too wrapped up in their laughter, all of them except Auruo who still seemed confused. "Hey." he spoke louder this time to get the groups attention before he simply stared at them. "In case you're wondering" he started, putting both hands into his pockets again "when he takes a shit, he wipes his eyebrows first" his tone was completely dry, his expression never changing as he  turned to walk to his original destination. Gunther who had quieted down upon hearing the group leader completely lost it again with a loud laugh, usually Levi's bathroom jokes were out of place but now it was Gunther's turn to use Petra as support from falling over. Auruo frowned, staring at Levi as he walked away he looked over to the others with the same confused look "I don't get it."
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 4:31 pm

Erd barely heard Gunther's final joke, bringing a hand to his mouth to muffle his laughters as he crouched down to the ground in a vain attempt to halt his sporadic laughing. He still heard Petra and Gunther laughing, and Auruo's confusion about the whole situation just made it seem all the more funnier. "Shit..." He muttered, running a hand through his blonde hair as he stood up again. Petra was still barely able to contain herself, Gunther's joke just causing her to laugh harder, unable to give a proper joke in retaliation. She wiped tears with the back of her hand, her face red from the laughing.

Hanji followed Erwin's look to the two other women in their group, the both of them laughing for whatever reason. She could only assume it was, in fact, because of the other group's leader. His stature was one to joke about; it was certainly unnatural for a man to just be that short. The woman tucked a strand behind her hair, looking at the two others before she followed after Erwin. "If you were wondering, Levi needs a highchair for wherever he goes." She tried to deadpan, but she only gave a small laugh herself after her joke.

Ace shook her head, her sides in pain from laughing. Another laugh only shook her body as Delicia made another short joke against Levi, looking over at Erwin as he told them they would be leaving. She assisted the other woman in standing, looking at her with a small laugh as the jokes still laid heavy in her mind. Putting her arm around Delicia's waist, she looked over when Hanji made her own joke, her free hand coming up to cover her mouth to prevent more laughter. "Dammit, he's just a running joke now."

Ambros looked up again when Erwin told them they would be departing, looking over at Squadcapella Levi before nodding slightly. He seemed to ignore the actions of his sister and Delicia, not paying any mind to it whatsoever. "They still don't seem like much..." He muttered to himself, following after Erwin and Hanji.

Petra stifled her laughter when she heard their leader call their attention, putting her fist over her mouth to listen to what he had to say. Upon his words, laughter only shook her body again, being the best support she could be for Gunther. The blonde's laughter only picked up again as well at Levi's joke, coming over to slap his hand on Gunther's shoulder. "One day someone has to ask Erwin what he named his eyebrows." He said between laughs, covering his mouth with the back of his other hand.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots EmptyThu Sep 26, 2013 11:13 pm

Erwin glanced back at his group, leaning his head to the side to just catch squadcapella round the corner, still being able to hear the faint laughter before shaking his head and focusing on getting back to their original spot by the large tree. He turned then crossing his arms across his chest to look at his group "Alright, that was our competition, they may not have looked like much but they have a huge winning streak" he suddenly took on this air of confidence, looking firmly at his group  "Thats all going to change soon enough, I have a good feeling about all of you" he looked over and nodded at Hanji. Motioning for them to follow again he continued walking over past the opposite building to where their rivals had gone into a larger empty field with several bleachers. It was where the less popular sports teams of the campus practiced though none were in season. Erwin climbed the first couple waiting for the rest to sit down. "alright we're gonna practice, you all know the basics right? Ambros, you can match me and you two can match Hanji's"

Turning back around to follow the blonde Delicia attempted to collect herself from laughing, though a chuckle escaped her here and there. When she caught what Hanji had said another laugh managed to escape as she shook her head. She took in a breath as she focused, wiping her eye from all the laughter. "I'm going to lose my shit everytime I see that little dwarf" laughing, She finally cleared her throat as they neared the tree again before she spotted Ambros walking just ahead of them, whistling to gain his attention she called ahead squeezing the woman's shoulder lightly "you look nice today Ambros, Really! you know you never told me where you got your clothes, I thought we were suppose to go shopping together buddy?" she questions with a seemingly sincere look as she followed along. Glancing at Ace when the other squad was mentioned she made the earlier angry face at the woman before chuckling as the neared the bleachers. Almost tripping on the first step she nearly missed she plopped down, watching Ace she went to grab the other woman's hand to urge Ace to sit with her. "Match..whats match mean? I told you people I can only sing Twinkle Twinkle little star, can we do that one?" she leaned over subtle as she could to flick Ambros behind the ear as he sat down before quickly resuming her spot as if nothing had happened her arm finding its way around Ace again as she played with the ends of the woman's hair.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots   Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots Empty

Back to top Go down

Hit the high notes to make up for not being able to reach high spots
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Rivetra AUs-
Jump to: