HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Attack on Mafia

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Fri Dec 06, 2013 2:10 pm

Levi had briskly returned to his office as quick as he had left it, anticipating that the woman would come by quickly following his order. The man spoke to no one on his way back even if he was addressed directly before reaching his destination. Slowly he made his way across the room to his desk, adjusting a few papers there that didn't exactly need to be adjusted as well as the lamp followed by the straightening of his pen holder. Something like this he hardly looked forward to. He knew it went  opposite to the reputation he had for himself in the building. This was different, this was a sensitive subject even to the most hardened person. With a long sigh he flattened his hands on his desk as he thought, glancing to the small closet like door. Again Levi made the short trip over, opening the door to fetch a round but deep box from the bottom. The closet was orderly as expected which made it easy to find. With the box placed neatly on his desk and as if on que Levi glanced up to Petra.

Her question was met by a slow nod, hard dull eyes watched her for a moment before nodding to one of the chairs in the room "Have a seat if you want but I don't plan on keeping you long." his attention went back to his desk as he picked up the first papers in the stack, quickly scanning over the details as he turned, walking to the window though his eyes never left the paper. "We had inventory done on your last job. Building was full of new high caliber guns. the chambers were clean, never been used. I thought Erwin was going to piss himself from excitement when he found out." he paused, looking up from the paper and out the window before letting it fall to his side. "you made us a shit ton of money from only two jobs, even I can't find something to complain about. Trust me I tried." Levi turned back around to his desk, setting the paper down next to the pile before gently popping the lid off the round box and setting it to the side. "I know Erwin said it's your choice once you paid the debt to stay or not, still is." he waited before his eyes narrowed at the contents of the box "I heard from that weird ass you got inked, so I assumed you planned to stay for awhile." he hesitated in the slightest, fist clenching and relaxing in thought several times before he carefully pulled a pristine hat out of the box, his eyes quickly examining it before brushing off the brim. "you were related to Florian weren't you." Levi's gaze left the hat for a moment to look at her before he sighed, carefully placing it at the edge of his desk.

Levi left the hat at the edge of the desk, turning to walk back to the window with a heavy sigh. "He never talked about his family, not to me at least but he was a damned good shot. Hard headed though. like you." his arms folded tightly across his chest as he watched a few cars pass in the street below. "He was told not to go in that building alone,  he ignored me and lied to those three idiots out there and went in anyways. I'm sure you know the rest. Though the man who shot him was brought to me personally." Levi figured he hardly had to say more, even with her short time there, the basement of the building and his tactics he did down there were known well. glancing over his shoulder he nodded to the hat. "That's his hat. I kept it after his body was retrieved. With intentions of returning it to his family but sure as hell you came to me." turning then he focused on the window, "I want you to have it. regardless if you stay or not." Levi made no move to look back at her he just simply stood at the window.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:05 am

She glanced at the box on his desk, her attention turning back to him when he spoke. Giving a slow nod, she moved to sit down in the chair in front of his desk. The woman watched him carefully, moving her hands to rest in her lap as she listened to him. Her eyes remained on him when he moved to the window but continued to speak. Snorting slightly at what she assumed was a compliment, she nodded. "I guess that's a plus." Petra glanced at her hands, looking back towards Levi when he moved back to the desk, her attention returning to the round box. Again she nodded in confirmation to what he said, but didn't say anything else in response. Her eyes remained on the box, only shifting to what was being taken out. Looking back up to Levi, her hazel gaze returned to the hat when he put it down on the desk. "Yeah... Florian was my brother." She blinked slowly, looking from the hat back to the man.

She listened as he started to talk again, the woman's fingers drumming against the back of her hand absently. She rarely talked about her brother now, even with her own father. Pressing her lips together, Petra's gaze returned to the hat resting on the desk. She
didn't like to talk about it was a more accurate way to put it. But she almost laughed at what he said about her brother essentially ignoring what he was told to do. It definitely sounded like him. Petra's eyes didn't leave the hat, only taking a momentary glance to Levi before looking back at the hat. She was beginning to feel tears sting at her eyes, the woman only nodding when she was told his hat was now hers. Leaning forward slightly to take the hat off of the desk, she looked it over carefully as her thumb brushed against the brim. Letting out a shaky sigh, she nodded again when tears dropped onto the top of the hat. "I'll...I'll stay." Her grip on the hat tightened as her voice shook, a hand coming up to wipe her eyes.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Mon Dec 09, 2013 4:48 am

The light shuffling from behind him that followed his words was enough indication she took the hat. A heavy sigh left Levi as he waited for some response, he had half a mind to expect a negative reaction, him and the woman sitting in his office didn't start off on particularly good terms and she was obviously the type to hold grudges considering she blew up an entire building based on a grudge. Her answer softened his gaze out of the window, picking up on the slight hitch in her breath. It was plain to him to see when it came down to it she was still just a girl who lost her brother which landed her here of all places and with him of all people, who hadn't made this any easier.

Levi shoved a hand in to his pant pocket, the other adjusted the green tie that felt as if it was starting to tighten as he turned. Looking over the woman as she sat he slowly made his way over, his hand quickly removing the handkerchief from his chest pocket and offering it to her with a sigh. "Stay as long as you need to collect yourself, Petra" he muttered, turning again to move back over to the window in order to give the woman her space, both hands returned to his pockets,"..and welcome to the survey corps." he almost said it with a distaste which he attempted to hide, it was more or less the best option for her now, considering the authorities would have gotten involved otherwise. Levi glanced back at her again before turning to make himself busy with adjusting the papers at his desk instead.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Sat Dec 21, 2013 4:17 pm

Petra didn't have anything to really hide from the mob boss now. She couldn't seem to stop the tears streaming down her cheeks, but she tried not to make it obvious. Looking up slowly when she noticed a handkerchief being held out to her, the woman only stared momentarily before taking the small cloth to wipe her eyes. "Thank you.." She muttered quietly, again carefully tracing the brim of the hat with her thumb. Her eyes shifted to the floor before the woman stood, glancing to the door before looking back to Levi. She didn't say anything for a few seconds, pursing her lips slightly. He seemed like a completely different person compared to how he first acted when she was dragged into the building against her will. Whether it was her relation to his former 'employee' or a legitimate change of heart, she didn't know. And she wasn't really going to dwell on it too much. "Thank you again. I appreciate it. I'll... leave you alone now. I, um...bye." The woman muttered her last sentence before slowly backing out of the room, still gripping the hat and the handkerchief he had handed to her.

~*~

She flicked the butt of the cigarette to the ground, a long exhale a mix of smoke and vapor escaping her mouth. Glancing to the other two men with her, she slowly shuffled to stand in between them in an attempt to keep warm. "W-where's Auruo with the coffee?" She stuttered out, burying her face into the scarf around her neck. Petra didn't particularly mind stake-out jobs, for the most part. She just wasn't overly fond when their boss told them to stake-out at five am in the middle of fall. Summertime was when she didn't mind these jobs, but now she was looking for any excuse to stay warm.

The blonde barely made any attempt to move, the cold seeming to seep through his jacket. He only stared ahead with a frown that could almost rival Levi's on his face. He wouldn't say it out loud, but he hated early morning stake-outs as much as the entire Survey Corps. For some reason, the Specials Ops squad always got stuck with him. Erd sighed, glancing down at Petra as she wiggled herself in between him and the other man. Shrugging, he shook his head as he reached up to give the woman a pat on the head. "He probably got lost somewhere, so we're probably actually not getting that coffee." He nodded at his own conclusion, putting his hand back into his pocket.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Sat Dec 21, 2013 5:11 pm

A long drawn out exhale escaped the dark hair'd man as he stood, watching his breath float up in front of his face before eventually dissipating into thin air. Stake outs usually weren't something he minded on warm days, Gunther occasionally got a few winks of sleep when he knew he wasn't going to get flack from the others but it was almost impossible to sleep in the cold, not to mention the early time. There hadn't even been much movement on what they were watching, not for at least two hours in all honesty the cold was making him lose focus. Even his hands, which he had gloved and in his pockets felt as if they were frozen, his fingers stiff to move. Petra's movement caught his attention as he glanced down, watching the small woman shuffle up and between him and the blonde. Gunther chuckled giving her a nudge before looking ahead "Erd's right, five bucks he got lost as soon as he rounded the corner." another chuckle followed as he adjusted, squeezing his hands in his pockets to get the blood flow again. Pausing he glanced down at Petra, his look turning from amused to mild concern "you wan't my jacket Petra?" he questioned, watching her until a loud curse followed up to where they were standing.

Auruo's face was twisted between irritation and pain, the front of his jacket had a large dark spot running down the front down to his pants, he had a trey for four drinks which only now seemed to carry three as he stomped to the group. "you're all getting your own shit next time!" he growled, shoving the  drinks to Erd before storming to stand opposite of them. Gunther chuckled again, nodding to Auruo who glared at the laughing man's direction. "he looks like he pissed himself!" the chuckle turned into a full on laugh as Auruo's eyes widened slightly, looking down in utter anguish. The slightest bit of pink flushed his cheeks as he turned "s-shut up asshole! I dumped my damn coffee all over me!" Gunther was almost in tears as he tried to compose himself. Auruo took to grumbling, hunching his shoulders as he stared at the ground and faced away from his companions "you're lucky I went and got the damn stuff!...asses" he didn't look back as he moped.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Tue Dec 24, 2013 6:52 am

Petra frowned, turning slightly to look at Erd without actively removing her face from her scarf. Her eyes were a mix between a glare and a look of disbelief, before her strange look turned to Gunther. "Don't s-say that! Then we won't get any coffee!" Although she was looking at the dark-haired man, she turned again to nudge the blonde with an unseen frown. "Don't be so negative." She muttered quietly, shifting slightly before her eyes widened, lifting her face from her scarf to look at Gunther. "N-No! You need that, without it you'll freeze!" She frowned, nudging him in return.

Erd rolled his eyes, smiling slightly at Petra's expression before reaching again to pat her head. "We're not being negative. We're just being honest with you, Petra." He nodded at his conclusion, his elbow taking to resting on Petra's shoulder. He felt her roll her shoulder in turn to his actions, but he didn't move. Looking up at the sound of a loud curse, he laughed and returned his eyes to Petra. "See, he came back anyways." He heard a mutter of 'shut up' from the short woman, taking the drinks from Auruo as they were shoved into his direction. Glancing at Gunther for his sudden outburst, his attention returned to the third man of the group before holding back his own laugh. "Someone from the Garrison jump out and scare you, Auruo?" He let a small laugh escape, taking his cup of coffee before handing it off to Petra. The woman glanced from Erd to Auruo, taking the trey handed to her before taking her own cup and handing it down to Gunther. She took a small sip, looking forward again. "Thank you, Auruo."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Sun Dec 29, 2013 7:31 pm

Gunther sniffed, removing a hand from his pocket to wipe at his eyes as he attempted to calm himself from the laughter, between the other man's expression and the spot on his pants, it was comedy gold to the dark haired man. Glancing over to Erd as he passed the tray of cups down to Petra and then as it came to him he took the final cup in holder before tossing the empty cardboard into an old barrel off to their side. "Come on Auruo, what happened to...what the hell did he call himself last week..Bulls-eye Bossard" Gunther allowed another chuckle to escape him, silently appreciating the warmth from the cup through his gloved hand as the other tapped in his pocket. "Letting a Garrison spook you? The boss might wanna hear about that, toughen you up " He glanced to the two next to him, sending a hidden wink their way as the other man let out a frustrated yell, looking over desperately from his moping.

Auruo had shuffled to the far end away from the group but close enough in ear shot, after the coffee had been handed out his shoulders remained hunched and glare stayed on the ground only glancing up when Petra had spoken to him. His glare faltered for a moment before looking back down and shuffling his feet with a light kick to a rock "Yeah, Yeah you're welcome." though his glare never returned. Upon Gunther's words his head snapped up and back towards the trio, the frustrated noise escaping him as he stormed over to the man "Don't you tell him anything! I wasn't scared of anybody!" he pointed to both men before crossing his arms. "I tripped trying to get you assholes napkins." his glare quickly returned from earlier. Another chuckle escaped Gunther as he watched the other man get riled from his words, he knew bringing up shaming him in front of their superior would always get a reaction. Auruo turned, stalking back to his original spot with a slump and a grumble before Gunther sighed, looking towards Petra and Erd before walking over "No one is going to tell Levi anything Auruo, here." he offered his untouched coffee to the other man who glared at it for a moment before taking it "I'm warmed up enough I don't need that" he nodded before looking back to the other two with a sigh "Anyone have the time? when can we leave?" Gunther questioned, the man next to him fumbled with the coffee lid for a moment before taking a drink with a shrug and a glance to the other two.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Hops But
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   Sat Jan 18, 2014 7:26 am

Erd only continued to watch the spectacle unfold before him, what usually happened between Gunther and Auruo. He lifted the cup of coffee to his lips, ready to take a sip before he almost choked and sputtered when 'Bulls-eye Bossard' was brought up again. Shaking his head, his coffee was handed off to Petra before the man turned away, the sound of a laugh escaping him. The woman blinked slowly, turning to look at the blond with his coffee in her hand. "Oh my god, Erd. Is it really that funny to you?" She stared as he only gave a nod through his laughter, the woman shaking her head and rolling her eyes. "Why am I not surprised." She muttered to herself, turning her attention back to the arguing pair of men.

Petra took another sip of her coffee, sighing and looking at her watch as their short argument came to an end. Glancing to Gunther, she handed him the coffee the other man had handed her only a minute or two earlier. "It's Erd's. Use it to keep your hands warm." Still keeping her hazel eyes on the man, she shrugged slightly as well. "I'm pretty sure the boss said we can leave if we don't see anything for an hour or two. I... think it's been that long." Her attention was turned again when she heard the sound of Erd swearing, looking for his coffee. "Where'd my coffee go..." He muttered to himself, the woman only again shrugging before looking to Gunther. "Are we leaving then?" She asked, glancing to the other two.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Attack on Mafia   

Back to top Go down

Attack on Mafia
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2