Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Accidentally in Lesbians

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

Accidentally in Lesbians Empty
PostSubject: Accidentally in Lesbians   Accidentally in Lesbians EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 11:29 pm

The sun was barely over the horizon, but there was still enough light to see the damage brought upon the district and the bodies that still littered the streets. The morning chill didn't make this job any more enjoyable for the woman, her lips set in a straight line before she covered her mouth with the back of her hand to prevent a yawn from being noticed. "Damn." She muttered before pulling up the handkerchief tied around her neck, a makeshift mask they were required to wear to prevent epidemic from spreading around Trost. She hated this transfer. Half because she had to leave the safety of the innermost walls, half because there was useless deaths. But she easily hid the fact she was upset about the turn of events. There wasn't any sense of showing it, seeing as death in this world was inevitable in the line of work the soldiers did. Well, more specifically the line of work the Garrison and Survey Corps were in. The Military Police were barely involved in what they had to see. And that was what made her regret her choices.

Extra troops were sent from wall Sina to overlook the situation at Trost. For whatever reason. Alpha still didn't understand, but she didn't like the early mornings. It was a loss of sleep and she disliked the chill, she decided as she pulled the travelling cloak around her with one hand, the standard issued rifle from the Military Police gripped tightly in her hand. "Bloody hell, when did this even become our responsibility?" The woman asked as she walked forward, giving one of the bodies a nudge with the barrel of her rifle, snorting out a laugh as she wrinkled her nose. "This is disgusting." She shifted to rest her gun on her shoulder, glancing back at the other woman with her. "Any idea of what we're even supposed to be doing here?" She asked, turning back to the body to give it another nudge with the barrel of her gun.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally in Lesbians   Accidentally in Lesbians EmptySun Oct 20, 2013 1:15 am

A long yawn followed by a tiny noise came from the woman through the fabric of the handkerchief that covered her mouth, she sniffled slightly in the chill of the morning the air burning her nose. She had been dragging her feet all morning, trying not to complain too much though the lack of interest showed in her eyes. It wasn't that the she didn't care about the bodies that riddled the street, the Military Police hadn't sucked that out of her just yet but at the end of the day they were simply just bodies. The person was gone, all that was left was an empty disease ridden shell that became a burden to the living. Perhaps it was a cold thought but she couldn't deny what she felt about the situation. Nadia was simply raised with that idea of life, their lives were too short to be worrying about the dead, it should be focused on the living. Another yawn escaped her as she adjusted the rifle strap that hung on her shoulder, she was just gifted enough to not have to see this constantly and for that she was grateful in a way.

"From the looks of it, they needed us because all the Garrison is dead in the streets." looking up to the woman with her, watching as she poked one of the bodies with the barrel of the gun. Nadia barely tried to cover the laugh that came from her when the body shook from the poke, the bulging eyes from the corpse was almost comical as it shook. Coming up behind the woman she watched as another nudge followed to the body "Hey it looks like you." she chuckled, smiling through the cloth covering her mouth from her teasing. Though she sighed, adjusting the rifle strap again as it rubbed against the already tight buckle under the military police travel cloak. "oh I don't know! count bodies and report it back, I don't see the point and its such a waste of our time" the soldier tightened her stance, turning to look at another much larger pile that seemed to be dripping with some unseen slime "Ugh, I stopped counting at fifteen. Look at that" she walked over to the pile, removing the rifle finally, spinning to shove it in the middle of the mound only to pull back a moment later. She never seen an actual Titan regurgitation before, only bad drawings from her trainee days. Turning she faced the woman, a slight wiggle in her gun as a long trail of goop connected the pile and the gun "Valovoy! its worse in person." Nadia wiped the excess of the filmy liquid on the shirts of one of the corpses before walking back to the other woman "why don't we walk around this block, look busy and call it a morning."

The coy smile could only be reflected in her eyes due to the makeshift mask as she turned, letting the gun fall to her shoulder getting a few steps away to give the woman another glance back "I won't say anything if you don't" she chuckled, stopping to wait for her. Normally the soldier wouldn't openly suggest something like that if it was anyone else in the brigade, she was what Nadia would consider a close friend, which wasn't something very easy to come by in their branch. It was hard to tell who was sincere and who was lying. Someone she trusted, which was another word that wasn't thrown around lightly. Slowly she frowned at the thought, wondering why it had crossed her mind to begin with before shaking her head, glancing back at the other woman again.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally in Lesbians   Accidentally in Lesbians EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 2:49 am

The woman snorted, moving to put the strap of the gun on her shoulder. But her friend's insult caused her eyes to widen, but the cloth over her mouth hid a small smirk. "Damn, you really think so? Don't be mean, I know I'm prettier." She nudged the other, rolling her eyes at the reminder for their task. Alpha still didn't know what she hated most about this whole thing, and it was more than likely being around decomposing bodies. Despite the chill, the scent of decay was subtle. Looking back up, she wrinkled her nose. "I don't even remember where I stopped.." She shrugged, holding back a laugh as Nadia went for the Titan regurgitation. "Shit, so you touch it!" She took a step back when the woman faced her again, gaining a slightly harder grip on her gun as it happened. "It's disgusting, glad we don't have to clean that up." Her momentary shock turned into an amused expression, half hidden by the cloth.

She looked back to her friend at her suggestion and couldn't help but smirk a second time, glancing around before following after her friend. "Might as well; I highly doubt Commander is going to check back for body counts anyways." Shrugging, she moved to stretch her arms above her head before letting them fall again. "I won't say anything, let's go." She motioned forward with her head, about to walk forward before she stopped. Her eyes barely picked up a Survey Corps soldier down the street, hunched over with another, probably Garrison. The Survey Corps soldier's shoulders were shaking, from what she could tell and the Garrison soldier only rubbed the other's back before pulling them into a hug. Alpha tore her gaze away from the scene, looking forward again and continuing her walk. "Where do you want to go?" She asked, looking over to Nadia.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally in Lesbians   Accidentally in Lesbians EmptyTue Nov 05, 2013 8:45 pm

Waiting for an answer Nadia rocked back and forth on her feet, watching her friend with amused eyes before adjusting the strap around her shoulder. The smirk under the cloth only grew when her sneaky plot was agreed to, her eyes stayed on the other woman until something seemed to catch her attention, Nadia blinked, following the gaze to the two embracing soldiers which she only lingered for a moment before turning swiftly. The squadron her and Alpha were dispatched on had only been in the invaded city for less then a day, she had seen plenty of upset soldiers to last her a long time. Shrugging her shoulders she slowed to walk next to her friend, lazily kicking digging her heel in the street with each step as she turned to listen to the question. She would go wherever Alpha decided to go instantly, but she simply retorted "I would say sight see, but I have a feeling what was to see is in ruin now" vocally she chuckled at her own cruel joke, when in actuality it made her mentally cringe, the attack had not been long at all, but the damage was so great the idea was horrifying. Though she didn't dare voice that, she simply sighed. "We can't go too far from our assigned zone" she watched ahead, though subtly glanced at her companion often "unless you're feeling dangerous and want to hop zones" she said with mock fear and a hip bump to the other woman.

Voices up ahead caught her attention, what she assumed were wounded were being treated after the long battle, normally she would pay it no mind but a clamor and a person quickly running towards them put her on guard. The run was hobbled, bandage covered half the face, a lose strand hung where the treatment went interrupted. Before she could react the force hit her, causing her to stumble back in mild shock. "N-Nadia!" It was a broken sob from the trembling being attached to her now, Nadia's face went from shocked to realization as she glanced down at the girl tightly gripping her. For the briefest moment her eyes softened, a sense of relief washed over her "Lynnette" she breathed, though it hardly lasted when she glanced back up to Alpha, the traces of her relief disappeared. "Ok, alright that's enough" she coldly patted the girls shoulder, before prying herself from the tight and shaking grasp. "You managed to keep yourself alive. That's good. If not a little surprising" she nodded, moving a hand up to uncover her mouth. Lynnette fumbled backwards, hands quickly coming up to wipe her eyes "I heard the military police were coming this way, I didn't expect to see you. It was..horrible" she shook again, looking up wide eye'd "this guy, Kurt he..I watched him get.." Holding onto herself now Lynnette choked back another sigh. Nadia watched the younger woman with a cold stare, though her mouth twitched occasionally "stop crying Lynnette. I can hardly understand you. And stand up straight" she sighed, walking around the girl, flipping the end of the gun to smack her leg which instantly straightened. In truth Nadia could care less of her posture, it was an excuse to see if her leg was broken. It wasn't. Letting out a subtle relaxed breath of air she turned her attention back to Alpha. "Especially when your in such upstanding company" she nodded to the other police officer, the realization fell on Lynnette who looked up with wide eyes and fumbled a salute. Which elicited a laugh out of Nadia "Alpha, this is my baby sister Lynnette. You can see who obviously got the better end of the genes, I think I mentioned her once" she sighed, adjusting the rifle back into place.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Accidentally in Lesbians   Accidentally in Lesbians Empty

Back to top Go down

Accidentally in Lesbians
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Anime Roleplays-
Jump to: