Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

The Queen and the mighty Kell

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 26, 2017 3:13 am

The Kell rumbled deep in her chest at the sound of the ringing on the other side of the room. "I think he likes the sound of his own voice..." Her voice rasped with a quiet growl, sitting up carefully and bringing Mara with her. "I'll just have to carry you then." Raksis gently placed Mara down on the bed, picking up her armor that fell to the floor to strap it all back on.

~*~

Raksis carried Mara gently with a pair of her arms, careful to keep her legs and hips from stretching unnecessarily. She could hear her sisters chattering at an individual, the most bilingual of the four getting heated. Isatryn looked up from the conversation, noticing Raksis and immediately skittering over to her to point. "The dreg prince is nosy. Werkas told him that Mara was safe with you after you just pinged us and now he wants to know what was happening!" Isatryn threw her two upper arms into the air, though not without reaching to give Mara a small pat on her shoulder. "And Krypyn was able to get ahold of Yodin too, she's on her way but the other Paladins know too! It's just him!!"

The Kell's eyes noticeably rolled, not without reaching down to bump heads with her younger sister. "Thank you, we'll take care of the child." She stood straight again, walking forward to the small group that formed to argue with the prince. The obvious shadow overtaking the sisters caused silence, the remaining three chittering in excitement to see Raksis and Mara right with her. "The queen is fine, little man. You're throwing a tantrum like a baby dreg. Any meetings she needs to attend I will go with her and she will be safe." She rumbled, her stature still tall but her eyes not failing to lock with the Awoken Prince's.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 3:14 pm

The Queen laid elegantly in the large Kell's arms as she was carried into the main hall. It was so alive with busy awoken and Eliksni alike, the energy made her shiver. It was much louder then the quiet, intimate, and very warm energy that had passed freely between her and Raksis in her quiet Chambers. She stretches slightly, allowing the soreness to remind her of the night before and fell her growing frustrations at the sight of her very loud brother. She smiled at the sight of one of the Kell's younger sisters, a bright eyed Captain clearly irritated no doubt by the Queen's advisor. Mara rested her cheek on the sister's hand the moment she touched her shoulder, listening quietly at their conversation before her eyes locked on Uldren.

"What Raksis speaks is true, Uldren, making such a scene is below you yet here you are." She scolded knowing it would quiet her uptight brother for the time being. Mara's hand gently stroked one of Raksis' large arms. Uldren quickly looked away from them both, muttering something under his breath before making his way through the group of sisters and out of the room. The Queen sighed, nestling herself further into Raksis. "Forgive him, he allows his heart to rule his mind leaving us with an ill tempered brat."

-*-

Months had past since the Queen and the Kell of house midnight had strengthened their bond, constant contact was always between the two and the Kell's visits were more frequent then ever. The reef had seen a swell of Eliksni residents starting to make their homes under the watchful eyes of Mara Sov while their Kell roams the stars.

Uldren loathed it all.

His eyes cut through the room at each awoken that stood there, watching the monitors blip and light up with information about the happening around the reef. Each screen having an awoken for it. Uldren sighed as he leaned back in his seat, the Queen had been locked away in meetings, leaving him to oversee messages coming in and out of the reef. Most of them being guardians flagging for permission to land. He frowned deeply, he should be in that meeting with the Queen, offering his advice and ensuring the proper decisions were being made. His thin fingers drummed at his knee watching as one monitor lit up an unmistakable bright red, the awoken sitting there looked surprised before quickly turning "Prince Uldren, Midnight ships are requesting assistance, they are under fire."
Her face looked concerned as her eyes shifted from the screen to the Prince who simply just shrugged. "I have seen their ships, they can handle themselves. Most of our fleet is nowhere near that location to begin with" the response caused a bit of a stir in the room, some of the awoken looked between themselves but none dared speak up.

Uldren continued, watching the red blip "the reef is very busy with it's own affairs as well, we can't simply drop everything for a few ships nearly at the edge of dark space." Uldren turned towards the awoken sitting at the red monitor, only to simply nod "deny the request." His eyes didn't leave the other pair of glowing eyes that held the slightest bit of hesitation. "I said deny the request" he spoke louder challenging the young awoken sitting at the helm. "Yes your highness." She spoke softly, turning to quickly tap away at the screen as the prince demanded. Uldren sat back with a pleased look, this needed to be done, he needed to assert his authority once more and perhaps then the Queen will realize and he will gain her favor once more in that the reef should always come before it's allies.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:19 pm

Mad didn't quite cover it.

Raksis mulled over the screen she stared at from her throne at the head of the ketch's bridge. One of her much smaller fleets was attacked, and the sole survivor was a skiff, her captain and the vandals that followed him. From the report in front of her, they had tried to reach the Reef for assistance but the call was denied. Skiffs were never designed to wage war in deep space, they were more suited to provide air support for ground forces. Her only order for the remaining survivors was to return to the ketch immediately.

Rage...rage covered it.

The Kell rose from her throne, pushing the screen out of her way with a roar. Many eliksni eyes turned to look at their leader, almost every one in the room bowing to the sound. "Set a course for the Reef, now." Her order was clear, a wave of her hand allowing the eliksni to stand and resume their work. She wanted answers, and she knew any other Kell wouldn't be as reasonable as she was. Many feelings towards the Queen held her back from starting an all out war against her ally.

~*~

The ketch docked in the Reef, and even from the small windows overlooking she could tell they weren't prepared for her visit. She wasn't to return for another week, according to the Awoken. She exited the large docking bay doors of the ship, the sight of the Queen who was obviously pulled from a meeting caused warmth to blossom in her chest...but she was too angry to act on it. "We need to speak. Alone." She emphasized the last word, her four eyes falling on the oddly smug look of the awoken prince.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 4:58 pm

The Queen was shocked when Yodin had interrupted her meeting to tell her House Midnight's ketch had hailed to dock. The Reef hadn't expected them for another week and nothing had been prepared. Normally Mara would have refreshments in place for the Eliksni on the Ketch, but the arrival was sudden. She wondered what the occasion was, it hadn't been the first time Raksis arrived so early but something about the energy of the ketch made the queen uneasy.

Then the Kell's large frame appeared. Mara felt herself lean forward before she steadied, the sight of Raksis filled her with deep emotion no other ever could. The Queen's eyes couldn't hide her excitement but the light in them were quickly snuffed out. The anger in the Kell was unmistakable and only validated her deep unease. "Of course Raksis." The Queen spoke, wasting no time to lead Raksis out of the hanger.

It was a quick walk to the Queen's Chambers, Mara wasted no time letting her in, shutting the door behind them both. Her eyes met Raksis' but found no comfort there, her stance became rigid as she spoke in the unusually quiet room "what has happened Raksis. Your anger is.." her eyes dusted over the large frame once more "I can feel your rage."
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 28, 2017 5:29 pm

The four sisters that usually tailed the Kell stayed rooted guarding the ketch. Normally a visit would permit Awoken being allowed to explore the ketch, but Raksis had explicit orders to not allow anyone near the ship unless they were eliksni. The four of them chattered amongst each other, sixteen eyes simultaneously on the Awoken Prince as he was left in the hangar. Werkas snorted, nudging Krypyn next to her. "I bet it was him, he looks particularly smug today."

The Kell would normally relax within the Queen's chambers, but she couldn't find it in herself today. She felt agitated, almost wanted to swing something around to relax herself. Her eyes fell on the Queen at her question, Raksis pulling a small data pad from her belt that detailed the report she had received from Drarkys. "A small fleet of my skiffs was attacked. I wasn't in a position to help, the ketch was docked and searching for supplies. I advised my captain to hail the Reef for assistance." Raksis rumbled, taking a seat on the soft bed. "Drarkys said the signal was denied, blocked. All that are left are my captain, a small amount of vandals and one badly damaged skiff."

Anger still swirled within Raksis, but she still felt herself noticeably relaxing even being near the queen. "I want answers, Mara." The kell ordered, her anger bristling again. "We are allies, and now I am down a scouting fleet because they received no assistance." Her eyes narrowed on Mara.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 11:20 am

The Queen's eyes never left Raksis as she spoke, the unease at the pit of her stomach growing with every word before it began to twist into anger. If any one else besides the Kell of House Midnight herself told her this she wouldn't believe it. How would anyone in the reef deny their closest and beloved ally. "Raksis you have truly surprised me with this, I had no idea." She turned away, deep in thought. There was rage building in her chest, someone had deliberately went against her orders and now it was simply too late. "I have strict rules here." Her voice trembled slightly, anger was always the hardest emotion to contain and Mara Sov was passed mere anger. "Any contact from your ketch, any fleet flying your colors take top priority. Always " she paced as she spoke, like a caged feline looking for a way out "it's very clear someone has broken this and their negligence....or perhaps even malice has caused this."

With anger and overwhelming shame she turned back to the large Kell seated on her bed, even seated she had to look up to meet the heated gaze. "This is no excuse however, I am to blame." The Queen's gaze stayed locked on to Raksis' "for every ship you lost in your fleet I will grant two more. What resources you lost the Reef will double." She knew her words now would hold doubt with Raksis. Mara had promised the Kell time and time again the reef would come when it was called and it didn't. "The loss of your people I take as heavily as my own, please understand this Raksis. Your anger is valid and I will find you a name of who made such an error."

Being so close to Raksis, even in her anger and the instability of their alliance, she wanted her. She wanted to be closer, to be totally engulfed in the arms of the Kell she hadn't seen in weeks. But her wants were nothing now. Someone in the Reef could have possibly ruined their alliance. And nothing could stop the Queen's wrath now.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 7:49 pm

The Kell relaxed listening to the queen speak; she didn't want anything in return to what she lost. She just wanted an answer. She folded her lower two arms, tapping her fingers against her elbow. "I am not beyond reason." Raksis muttered, the angry look in her eyes softening. Her four eyes watched the Awoken Queen carefully, rumbling deeply. "I don't wish to throw away our alliance. But I also don't want you to give so much in return. All I want is an answer." Raksis was angry, true, but she couldn't deny the Queen. The Kell opened her arms to accept Mara, lifting the much smaller woman onto her lap and wrapping her arms around the woman.

Raksis practically engulfed the queen; anyone who even dared enter their chambers would barely be able to see Mara. "I do not blame you. You need to understand, please." The Kell rumbled, reaching behind her head to remove the mask that covered her face. "Even my sisters know better." She moved her head down to nuzzle the Queen, a low purr starting in her chest. "They trust and love you with all they have... and so do I." The purr in her chest grew, becoming louder and even vibrating against the queen. Raksis had already heard her sisters' suspicions about who they thought the traitor was, but she wanted it to be investigated before she jumped to conclusions, but the smug look on the Prince before she left with Mara couldn't be shaken from her mind.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 29, 2017 10:22 pm

Mara's body remained rigid as she stood in front of the seated Kell. Her body ached with emotion, anger, shame, regret. Thoughts of never seeing that stunning ketch dock in the Reef again, seeing the Kell before her get off and return to her. It was an idea she didn't want to entertain but could very much become a reality.

When Raksis beckoned her forward she nearly collapsed in the large familiar arms. Warmth immediately snaked once more through her cold body as she buried herself deep within the strong frame. "Raksis" she breathed, pressing herself as close as she could to the Eliksni. She listened to Raksis, the warmth from the embrace easing Mara for a moment, the mighty purrs assuring her even further. "Raksis....when you're gone my heart aches every moment we are apart. I've never felt such a bond with anyone. I have never known true love and you showed this to me..." She offered a soft smile "you and your sisters"

She leaned back enough to touch the large face she adored, pressing kisses along her mouth "I will get you the answers we both seek. They will pay for what they have done." She captured the Kell's gaze once more, speaking gently in Eliksni "I swear to you my love"

-*-

Mara sat sharp eyed on he throne, it didn't take long for her seventh Paladin to find who had allowed the denial of Midnight's request. A quick check in the systems to see who was at the helm of the monitor that received the call. The Queen waited on edge, anger ebbing back into her chest. Her alliance with her beloved was solid once more, all that was left was to punish the one who sought to destroy it.

The large doors swung open with Yodin at the front, leading two hard faced guards as they drug a rather meek looking awoken girl in. Her cheeks were stained with fresh tears, more instantly followed once she spotted the Queen rise from her throne. "She's the one my Queen. She denied the request." Yodin met Mara, instantly taking a knee at the Queen's decent from her throne, Mara's eyes never left the sobbing awoken as a gentle hand touched Yodin's shoulder, signalling her to rise. "Is that true child?" Mara questioned, glancing at Raksis before walking towards the girl, she was young just old enough to take the job. The awoken could only nod, Mara could sense her trembling as she approached. She touched her face gently before lifting her shaking face up to meet her eyes. "Who told you to do it." Mara spoke softly, the young woman's eyes widened with shock before quickly looking away. This girl was loyal, and the realization left Mara's heart heavy. "You won't be punished for the truth." Mara's voice was thick "speak his name." The awoken's eyes filled with tears once more, realizing the Queen now knew. "Prince Uldren gave me the command. I needed his authorization" she choked, sobbing once more at turning her tongue against a member of the royal family.

Mara closed her eyes, inhaling for a moment as the betrayal began to sink in. Her own brother being the whistle blower for such a traitorous act. "Summon him" her voice heavy as she turned back to Raksis. "Put the girl under protection until I say otherwise. Leave us until my brother is found." Mara found herself in Raksis' arms before the doors shut once more. Betrayal laid heavy on her heart, but rage would soon rise.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 2:40 am

The audience chamber that held the Queen's throne was very large, and very dark. It was practically a relaxing haven for Eliksni, but Raksis felt anything but. The darkness that cast around the room served to make the Kell look much more intimidating than usual; her bright eyes and the way any light that made its way to her highlighted her features would make anyone nervous. She could hear eliksni and awoken chattering together, the only eliksni permitted to attend were the ones that weren't locked down on the ketch. Her four sisters stood on the other side of the large chair in the room, each standing perfectly still.

Raksis looked up when the guards brought in the supposed traitor to the Reef; a growl started in her throat but as quickly as it rose up it was gone. It was a young Awoken, clearly upset that she was caught. She huffed harshly, her eyes closely on Mara as she stood from her throne. Anyone guilty of what they had done certainly wouldn't have been apologetic or acted even remotely close to it. What had happened to her captain and the remainder of the fleet was no accident. It was pure malice in an attempt to end a strong alliance and had Raksis not been as close with the Queen as she was...it may not have survived.

Another deep growl started in her throat at the young woman admitting who gave her the order, and she heard her four sisters immediately begin to chatter at the admittance. The prince was the snake; she should have figured as much. She looked up at the paladin, Yodin, motioning to the girl at her sudden thought. "She can stay with Captain Yodin... she will be safe there and Krypyn will help as well." Her younger sister nodded her confirmation in the help she could provide while at the Reef. The Kell turned her eyes to the small woman that came back towards her, the eliksni kneeling down to better match the height of her love...a little bit, at least. "He had a smug look when we arrived at the Reef earlier. Even my sisters have been calling him a docked dreg by the way he slunk around." Raksis rumbled, the remnants of her earlier growl still deep in her throat.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 11:12 am

Mara buried herself in the comfort of Raksis, the Kell's words laid heavy on her heart. Uldren was her only family, he never left her side during their fated take over of the throne. His loyalty never wavered and her mastered the crows like her extended hand. She had trusted the prince with her life, giving a male Awoken so much power was unheard of but it didn't stop her, he served her for so long helping her with hard and irreversible choices.

But now this.

Mara looked up at Raksis, the strong jaw, the powerful arms, the large chest now bubbling with anger. She was the definition of power and might yet nothing but compassion laid underneath. She was a true leader and her house would go with the Reef into the next golden Age. Uldren lacked the vision Mara had seen the night Raksis claimed her. What this alliance was to bring the Reef power, power at the side of the Eliksni, so engrained into awoken society that there was no difference in what was Eliksni and what was Awoken. What was the Reef and what was House Midnight. It was a vision since Mara strived for, and try as he might Uldren would not ruin.After steadying her broken heart against Raksis' she was able to return to the tall throne. Awaiting the arrival of the traitor.

The room was silent, the awoken and Eliksni who were allowed audience chatted eagerly among themselves and fell to a dead silence when the large doors opened once more. Yodin herself had the Prince, having to roughly encourage the angry awoken to walk.
"Mara! Tell this brute to let me go. I am the Prince, I should not be dragged around like some common prisoner." Uldren seethed, looking up at the throne he was met with cold and unfamiliar eyes of the Queen. He felt his stomach began to twist as realization began to settle in.

"Why, Uldren" her voice was almost unfamiliar, his sister didnt sit on the throne, only the Awoken Queen. Uldren straightened himself, he refused to back down now "why? You truly ask me why?" He spoke sharp, a dry laugh coming from him "look around you Mara. There are more Fallen in this room then there are Awoken." He felt the grip of the Captain tighten, he jerked a bit before continuing "you've let them take over the Reef, everything we have built, everything we have worked for. They will take!" He looked around the room with confidence, sure to meet some Agreeing faces but found none. "Their alliance won't remain just that my Queen. It will be a take over, an infestation and you have been too Bewitched by that Kell to realize it" he scoffed, glancing at Raksis.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptySat Dec 30, 2017 5:50 pm

Raksis held the Queen close to her large frame, hardly able to muster up a purr in an attempt to comfort Mara. Her rage was unbridled, but she held it down carefully. Now she could hardly imagine her house without the Awoken, they both helped each other grow and thrive and her brother turned to try and ruin it. The Kell looked up when the large doors opened again, Raksis standing to assist Mara back into her throne. Her cold eyes locked onto the struggling prince, hearing Krypyn growl to the other side of the Queen at the way he acted and addressed the Paladin that practically dragged him into the room. She listened to the rat struggle and try to defend his actions and her rage bubbled over.

A loud roar broke the silence that followed the Prince's own defense. Every eliksni immediately bowed to one knee in respect to the enraged Kell, the sharp talons of her hands tearing the fabric on the Queen's throne. "Murderer!" Raksis bellowed, slow steps being taken towards Uldren. No other Awoken flinched at her outburst but she could see the fear ignite in the Prince's eyes. "Do you think yourself proud, accomplished to try and end an alliance? There is nothing but malice within you, because you mean nothing to this bond Awoken and Eliksni now share." Words were growled out and raspy from the sound, her eyes lit with anger. "Had I not... 'bewitched' your sister, the Reef would be nothing but the debris that floats in the void you call your sky. And your head would be nothing but a trophy I would be proud to own, your cloak I would give to young dregs to act out how the Awoken Prince lost his title."

She stopped at Uldren and Yodin, nodding for the Paladin to release the Prince only to lean down and grab him by the front of his clothes. "Do not think for a second, that you come above anyone or anything in this alliance." Raksis growled in his face, her bright eyes staring into his. "You carry the burden of a fleet's worth of lives on your shoulders now. You are lucky I care for your sister a great deal, or you would join them in their graves." She hissed her last words, releasing Uldren back into Yodin's custody.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 31, 2017 11:38 am

Mara felt her whole body tremble as the mighty roar was unleashed next to her. Being so close to the Kell at such an explosion of anger and power left the Queen shaking, sensitive skin prickling at such a display of raw power. Her eyes followed Raksis as she descended upon her brother.

Uldren's face lost all color the moment Raksis charged towards him. Yodin looked up at the large Kell as she stood before them both, her head dipped deeply out of respect as she released the Prince who had all but gone limp in her grasp. Uldren was completely still in her grasp, glowing eyes wide with terror as they began to water at such anger. There was nothing he could do but simply be handled, and once he was released he fell completely to the ground. A broken and terrified man.

Uldren said nothing, he remained in the ground, shaking with tears in his eyes. Mara simply watched, waving for Yodin to lift him up once more. The Paladin reached to drag the Prince to his teat, a clear dark spot stained between his legs, Yodin made no remark just simply averted her eyes back to the Queen. Mara watched them both for a moment before reaching her hand out for Raksis to return back at her side. "Uldren you have betrayed me. Betrayed me in a way I had never thought you would" she spoke plainly, Raksis having covered his heinous crimes. "Your title of Prince is your birthright. But it will no longer hold any meaning in these halls.  The crows will no longer have you as their Master...nor will I have you as an Advisor."

Uldren hung his head low, not meeting the Queen or anyone else in the room as she stripped away every bit of right he had. "Furthermore you will be imprisoned. Within your home. You are not to leave unless under an escort. Necessities will be delivered to you." The Queen then stood, watching Uldren for a moment before looking to every individual in the crowd both Awoken and Eliksni alike. "Let this be a clear reminder that no one is above punishment. This alliance between The Reef and House Midnight will bring both of our people into an age none of us have yet lived to see before. The loss of those Eliksni were a loss to my own. And they will not be simply forgotten.." her sharp eyes found Yodin and the Prince once more nodding to the Paladin. "Take him from my sight I tire of looking at him"

Yodin nodded, dragging the Prince back out of the room passing all the watching eyes. Mara sat down once more, looking to Raksis and reaching for a hand.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyTue Jan 02, 2018 6:19 pm

The room had fallen silent after the Kell's outburst, and a simple wave of her hand allowed the bowing Eliksni to stand back up. Raksis took one last look at the Prince, a huff of air coming from her mouth. "Pathetic." She turned back to the Queen, brushing her hand against Mara's as she stood back at her spot to her side. The prince and his schemes would no longer be an issue to the Eliksni now, and Raksis would be busy explaining that to few of them that the act of malice was a result of one very jealous and seemingly vengeful individual and not the entirety of the Awoken.

Raksis listened to Uldren's punishment for his actions, her house finally receiving justice for his actions. It was true that if she did not love Mara, she would have seen the Prince's head roll for his crimes against them. Some small part of her still wished that; the lives lost to her house was felt between all of them and it wouldn't be an easy recovery. Her reach beyond her ketch was shorter now, and Drarkys had expressed to her after the attack that he wanted to retire from this. She accepted what he wanted, though it was hard.

She looked down at the Queen as she offered her hand, taking the much smaller hand into her own. "Thank you... I know this isn't easy." The Kell rumbled, kneeling down again to be level with the Queen.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 03, 2018 3:00 pm

The large room fell into a soft whisper, awoken and Eliksni alike buzzed with the new verdict and the fall of the prince. Uldren had been a leader the awoken people looked up to, one they trusted and had been incredibly loyal. Mara had insured that was to always be so. She had worked tirelessly for Uldren to get the respect he deserved, to earn his title and be at her side. This was clearly not to be so.

The Queen's chest tightened feeling Raksis grip her hand, glowing eyes slowly moving to meet the large kneeling Kell. Mara shifted her weight in her throne, leaning to be closer to Raksis. "It had to be done" she spoke, her voice was thick with emotion, one she couldn't describe. "For many....many moons he was at my side, a steadfast assurance when I needed it most." Her thumb rubbed over one of the Kell's large claws "he is my only family. I trusted him with rank...power....whatever he wished. He is my brother." Mara pulled at the large hand, bringing it to her lips in a soft kiss "but it is very clear he didn't trust my own decisions. Single handedly would have destroyed an alliance that is helping the Reef."

She continued to press gentle kisses along Raksis' hand, her eyes focused forward but her mind was elsewhere "the greatest punishment of all for him is the weight of the Eliksni that have been lost. He will have years to think of that." Her tongue flicked in nearly perfect Eliksni, keeping the conversation so that the Kell's sisters may understand as well.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyThu Jan 11, 2018 4:40 am

The Kell stood staring into the empty purple void that made up the Reef's skies. Uldren was put into custody until further notice only a few weeks ago, and the Awoken and Eliksni have settled back into their normal routines around the Reef, the hangar chattering with the two different but coexisting races. Another guest was arriving at any time in the hangar, an alliance suggestion by Raksis. Their Kell was Pypis (I actually can't remember how it's spelled or her house's name, rip) and she would be a good addition to the alliances that have forged.

Her four sisters and Mara stood with her as they awaited the arrival of the Ketch. "Pypis challenged and won against their Kell when she was only a dreg. She is powerful, but still young for Kellship." Raksis rumbled to Mara, looking down at her smaller frame. "Our previous leaders were allies and we continued, though her house differs from mine now. They still have an Archon and Servitor. We do not." Her four eyes looked up when a large ship came into view. It was the ketch of their new ally, and though the ketch was smaller than her own, it in no way diminished the power of this house. It was a tight knit house and sometimes those were better than those that had many rivalries; nobles of Eliksni houses had a tendency to fight constantly if none got along, typically threatening a good Kell and their leadership. Although she knew that wouldn't effect Pypis and how she ruled.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptySat Jan 13, 2018 2:05 pm

The familiar roar of a Ketch vibrated throughout the hanger. Awoken and Eliksni alike gathered eagerly to greet the Reef's new ally. The strong bond that formed between the reef and house midnight left their people open to further it. The Ketch let out a mighty roar as it docked, the large ship shifted into place as it was accepted into the harbor. House Grief's ketch was still for only a moment longer, the large doors opened to reveal a mighty looking Archon in full garb. Anyone not familiar with Eliksni culture would assume he surely was the Kell. He took in a deep breath of the air, a purr rumbled from him as the familiar scent of House Midnight filled the air. He moved aside as Pypis stepped into view.

The Smaller Kell wasn't full grown, though she carried herself as if her height matched Raksis. She surveyed the reef, four bright eyes resting on Raksis as she stepped forward, Archon in tow. "Raksis..." She purred deeply as she approached, bowing respectfully to the much larger Kell. "The sight of you puts me at ease" she rumbled, her eyes then turning to Mara. The bow she presented to Raksis marched the one she offered to the Queen. Carefully taking the Queen's slender hand and bringing it to her masked face. Mara's eyes lit up in charm as she glanced to Raksis then back to the other Kell.

Pypis straightened herself from her bow just as the sisters caught her eyes. She chittered excitedly to the captains, greeting them in Eliksni as she eagerly greeted each of them with a small headbutt. "I am truly honored you have invited me here" she spoke, glancing over to Raksis and Mara as she nuzzled with one of the Captians. She reluctantly pulled herself away from the sisters, pressing her mask to another Captain's hand in a similar gestures she did for the Queen before returning to stand in front of the two leaders. "House Midnight and House Grief have always been allies, today I wish to extend that towards the Reef as well."
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptySun Jan 14, 2018 4:53 am

Though Midnight no longer had an Archon, Raksis sill respected the Grief's priest. She bowed her head to him before he stepped aside to allow Pypis to pass, purring when she saw her ally. They had not seen each other in quite some time, but thay hardly diminished the strong friendship they had. The Kell almost always had lines open to communicate with House Grief over long distances to maintain the relationship the two houses had. "Mmm, it is good to see you again, it has been awhile. You look like you've grown." Raksis joked, leaning down to bump her head against Pypis's. The smaller Kell still had a ways to go in growth and in time both would be matched in size.

The four sisters chittered excitedly seeing Grief's Kell. For them it was like seeing another part of the family for her; to the captains Pypis has been an aunt to them, almost an older sister. Each one eaglery surrounded her, excited to bump their heads together with the Kell. Raksis watched the interaction with pride; her sisters thought very highly of Pypis and it showed in how they interacted with her. She rumbled deeply, looking down at Mara and giving her a light nudge. "I'm honored you came here. The Reef is prospering now; a few of my house have taken residence here permanently and they meshed well with Awoken society. They are happy and so am I and I want to share it with you." Raksis purred, her four eyes returning to look at Pypis and the Archon.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyWed Jan 17, 2018 12:33 pm

Pypis glanced around the reef, at least it's docks. She had often passed by, her fleet bound for other destinations and wondered what it was like. The little dregs aboard begging to station here do to it's pretty colors and it's calming warmth. It was impressive to the smaller Kell, how Raksis had made a strong pact with the awoken Queen. Her sharp four eyes rested on the awoken, there was an air about her, almost like the spirits in old Eliksni children's tails. Ethereal beings that would guide wayward young Eliksni back to safety.

Pypis of course knew those were just tales meant to calm a fearful pup from all the travel but it still brought it to her mind looking at the enchanting Queen.  "Perhaps one day you won't have to bend so far to greet me hm?" She teased Raksis, brushing herself against Raksis in an affectionate rub, clicking as she did. Pypis then turned her attention to Mara, taking the soft, small hand in her's. The small Kell had to pause for a moment. Taken aback by the power that vibrated from the Queen.

Mara covered Pypis' hand with her own, rubbing over it gently "Raksis has told me much about you, how your houses have grown together, that bond is honored here." She turned slightly leading Pypis further into the reef, passing awoken and other Eliksni bowed as they passed. "If your people wish to stay, a permanent home in the reef they may, many from Midnight have homes here, shops in our markets. The awoken accept the Eliksni with open minds and hearts."

Pypis glanced around as Mara spoke at the impressive display of a complete merging of societies. Mated pairs of Awoken and Eliksni strolled the streets, vandals making shows of their affections and smaller dregs being mothered by doting Awoken. "Indeed" Pypis nodded, taken aback by this eutopia that Raksis has seemed to forge.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 22, 2018 3:50 am

The large Kell purred affectionately against Pypis, lifting her arm to give the smaller Kell a rub. "Ah...maybe one day." She chuckled, turning to look down at her four sisters. "You don't need to stay for this, I will be safe... and go enjoy a day, please." Her sisters paused, looking up at their older sister and turning to chatter amongst themselves. They always did this; all of them had always been unsure about leaving Raksis. She was the sole provider for them when they were dregs, as adult eliksni typically left raising any younger siblings to the oldest. Each of her sisters looked up from their small huddle, Raksis making sure to give them all a nuzzle before leaving.

Raksis followed after Mara, keeping close to her right side as they walked through the Reef. The two had naturally come to figure out how to keep in time with walking together. It was...difficult for awhile and most times prior it had simply been easier for Raksis to carry Mara to their destinations throughout the Reef, typically for more than one reason than being unable to walk in sync with one another.

Raksis noticed the awoken and eliksni bowing as they passed, the Kell returning the bows quickly in turn. They had started to see her as equal as they saw Mara, and even the eliksni settled felt the same towards Mara. It was a surprise; what had started as an alliance was beginning to blossom into something much greater. She rumbled as she walked, looking down at Pypis. "The ones that have settled here from Midnight are quite happy and content. One of my captains has retired here as well, he finds the Reef calming." She added, huffing to be sure she didn't become angry as to why her captain had settled in his new home.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Queen and the mighty Kell   The Queen and the mighty Kell - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Queen and the mighty Kell
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Game Roleplays-
Jump to: