Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

You have no right!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

You have no right! Empty
PostSubject: You have no right!   You have no right! EmptyFri Aug 16, 2013 7:32 pm

A hand stroked the outside of the cup subconsciously as the other strummed on the top of the table. Fingers searching momentarily for the handle before bringing it up half way, before lowering it again. "it isn't hot enough" Cyrus grunted, letting the small cup clatter on the smaller serving plate. The girl across from him giggled, bringing a hand to cover her mouth "well of course Cyrus you let it sit there, mine was just fine". The light hair man rolled his eyes, adjusting for a moment in his seat before leaning back, a hand tightly gripping the cane he had conveniently resting against his chair "I hardly let it sit there at all, its too cold out to be having tea outside anyways." He glanced harshly back at the large building to the left of the house front. workers were carrying crates back and froth from the house to the other building. "we haven't had a nice lunch together since I came to live with you, all you do is spend time at the press." she pouted slightly, playing with the cup in front of her. Cyrus only grunted again, still watching the workers bustle back and forth "building ramps around the house, having proper railing, your doctor bills. of course I have been busy taking care of you, Marie" he scoffed, moving to fix his napkin for the fifth time in his lap.

Marie scowled and crossed her arms, a strand of hair becoming loose from her bun. "you make me sound like a pet!" she waited for a response as he paused for a moment before smiling "a pet would be much easier to take care of then a sister" he laughed as she made sudden protest when he noticed one of the workers from the building approach their table. He frowned suddenly, taking the cloth off his lap and onto the table before standing. The man walked briskly, a look of concern on his face as he finally made it in front of Cyrus. The worker looked nervously between him and Marie as if he wasn't sure to speak "We have a situation that needs your approval" Marie opened her mouth to protest but was stopped when Cyrus waved a hand in her direction. "..I see" he paused to wave down a servant that was standing adjacent to their table, he motioned to Marie before turning his attention back to the worker. "Take me to it, this better be important enough for stopping my lunch" he started off towards the building, glancing back to insure his sister was being taken care of before looking back towards the worker who had caught up to walk next to him. "is it one of our guests?" the worker nodded quickly, still having to almost jog to keep up with the brisk pace his employer was walking. ""the uh, the one we got the other night he says he wants to talk to you." Cyrus paused to stare at the man before continuing his walk, quickly throwing open the door to the building. "why is this a situation then you bafoon, must I hold your hand? if I came down for every one that asked to see me personally I would never have time for myself, this better prove worth the interruption" the man bustled in front of Cyrus, offering to open the door to the basement of the press. The well dressed man barely paused before lifting his cane high enough to crack it over the worker's hand, opening the door for himself and then down the stairs.

Cyrus was quick down the old stairs, he reminded himself that he needed to get better lighting in the dim basement. Finally stepping on the dirt floor he glanced to the man who was tied to the chair in the center of the dark room which was mostly lit by candles placed along the walls. "Cyrus Alexander. Its a shame we have to meet under such horrid conditions...the way you hold yourself even under restraints, you seem like a gentleman, but we both know why you're here as am I." taking a few steps towards the man he gripped his cane tightly before fixing the collar of his coat. "Now how may I be of assistance?" he smirked, eyeing the man carefully before resting most of his weight on his cane.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

You have no right! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have no right!   You have no right! EmptySat Aug 17, 2013 5:57 am

A small shiver ran down the man's spine, shaking his head slightly. He looked up, adjusting his position as best he could. Considering he was tied to a chair in a dank basement, there wasn't much comfort to it at all. The rope around his wrists was... irritating to say the least. It itched and from his movements to get comfortable, he could feel the slight burn from it. Looking up at the ceiling, he sighed.

It wasn't often he got into these kinds of messes... in fact, he never really did. If there was a case the Templar did, he would get out of it easily. It all came with being a sleeper agent. Faron had been one since he was about 15, working undercover for the Templars within the Assassins. Since he was unusually talented with being deceptive, it was a near-perfect job for him. Until, of course, enemies of the Assassins, whether it be Templars or something else took him as a victim to interrogate. It was times like those he damned his deceptive qualities. Attempting to adjust his position again, he set his eyes on the door.

Some time ago, he practically intimidated one of the workers at this... establishment to go get the owner, the one who had him captured. He was still making assumptions at this point, but he was sure the owner was a Templar. If he was, he didn't see any hope of trying to convince him they were on the same side. Faron narrowed his eyes slightly, looking at the ground. He hoped his assumptions were correct today; the Templar had to go meet a friend and contact today, but it didn't look like he'd be making it to the appointment. His only shot at getting out of here was convincing the owner to send for his contact... Looking up when he heard the door open, he smirked slightly to himself before wiggling into a more comfortable position, letting his smirk fall before the other man could see it.

Listening to the other man's introduction, Cyrus now, he made a mental note. His assumption proved correct; he had heard the name several times from other Templars. He didn't have a large amount of information on Cyrus, but he knew one thing for certain: He was definitely a Templar.

"Such formalities, under the circumstances. I am aware of why I am here, however... it's likely not the circumstance you think." He gave a small snort, glancing away for a moment. "I was supposed to meet someone by the inn down the street. You know, for this limp I have? Spare a man and send for him, if you would be so kind. Despite our... opposing sides, I do believe one of your 'guests' needs more comfort than he's getting." He adjusted his position again, sitting up a little straighter. "If you do decide to be benevolent and send one of your workers out to get him, just let them know Faron sent for them. They'll know who I am."
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

You have no right! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have no right!   You have no right! EmptySun Aug 18, 2013 4:25 pm

Cyrus was surprised by how calm the man spoke to him, normally when his presence was among his 'guest' there was nothing but lude language or frothing threats coming from their mouths. But this man was to the point..and was asking favors of him. The fair haired man leaned back up straight, fixing his gloves momentarily and nodding occasionally while the incapacitated man spoke, his eyes occasionally holding a stare before leaning comfortably on his cane again. He thought a moment on the request, normally something like that would be outrageous to even consider, Cyrus doubted this 'someone' was anything but some leg doctor, he knew almost every single one in the surrounding area. Whoever it was could be of use for information and that was all the convincing he needed.

He let the man finish before walking around to his side and leaning on one of the large posts that supported the floor of the press above them. "You may be under forced stay but one shouldn't lose their civility no matter who gets dealt with. I certainly hope you didn't expected me to come down here with a hot iron." he waited, glancing for a moment at the man's knee, one to the other, he didn't see him get brought in so even that could be a ruse. "I sympathize with you, I truly do and it could also be due to the fact I am in a terribly good mood, I don't see why I can't find this person you are to meet, bring him here for you" Cyrus adjusted on the pillar, his shoulder was starting to strain from the rough edge. As if on que another man quickly made his way down the steps, his intent seemed to be getting supplies from the other side of the room. He waited a moment before snapping his fingers, getting the new man's attention. "our guest here needs a friend of his brought back here" he glanced back at the tied man for a moment. "you can tell exactly where he is to my worker" Cyrus motioned to the large man who turned with an uninterested grunt.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

You have no right! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have no right!   You have no right! EmptyMon Aug 19, 2013 4:17 pm

Faron gave a faint smile when Cyrus approved his wish to go retrieve his contact. He knew, Mico being another well-known Templar, would be able to get him out of the situation. His word didn't matter at the current moment, being the one held captive, everything that could come out of his mouth to possibly clear his name would be taken as a lie, not taken into consideration of the truth. He let his smile fade, giving a small nod of thanks instead. "I appreciate your kindness; it's not every day there's kindness around here." He looked up at Cyrus, but averted his attention when another man came down the stairs.

He relaxed slightly when the other Templar got the new man's attention, looking back up when Cyrus told him to give the other directions on who to go to. He cleared his throat, just now realizing how thirsty he was. "The inn up the street, The King's Arms? I'm supposed to meet someone there and the matter is...important. He'll be sitting at a table in the back corner of the inn; just tell him that Faron sent for him and needs to talk to him post-haste. He might be a little irritated that I am late, but the situation will be cleared up soon enough." Faron sat back; he hoped it would be, at least. Mico was his only chance out of the cold and dark basement and he was sure his father would be none too pleased with the entire ordeal...he'd be out of it sooner rather than later, however.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

You have no right! Empty
PostSubject: Re: You have no right!   You have no right! Empty

Back to top Go down

You have no right!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Game Roleplays-
Jump to: