Hecky if I Know
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Idk lots of RP man

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? Empty
PostSubject: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 5:29 pm

The door to the lift slowly opened, revealing a red and orange horizon. The sunrise behind the Traveler was always a sight...but he associated it with work early in the morning. Even after centuries of being the Hunter Vanguard, the exo would never be able to get used to waking up at the ass crack of dawn for daily meetings. Cayde crossed the empty courtyard; only a few guardians were up as early as they were, mostly meandering near the vaults. He started humming an absent tune, the yellow light inside his mouth the only indicator a sound was coming from him.

He descended two sets of stairs quickly, careful to avoid the gaze of Eris Morn. A quick glance at the Crucible counter even indicated Shaxx wasn't awake for the day yet. He stopped his tune, the Vanguard Hall in front of him showed Zavala and Ikora were already there. Rolling his eyes, he stepped down the final set of stairs and made his way to his station. "Gooooood morning!" He called to his coworkers has he booted on his consoles, the first thing popping up on his screens was the mission summary he had greenlighted the day before. Cayde had a delightful look in his eyes, but he could already feel another pair burning holes into his hood.
Back to top Go down
https://smilesmiletoyourface.forumotion.com
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:05 pm

The walk to work was normally one he enjoyed, the crisp morning air pricking at his skin, the warming gaze of the dormant traveler following along this walk he has taken for centuries now. This morning however was not one the Commander of the Tower enjoyed. His large armored form stormed out of the lift, a couple of quick footed guardians moved out of the Vanguard's war path as he briskly walked past towards the large hall, the stairs hardly stalled the focus Titan as he descended. He clutched a small glowing data pad against him as he walked, the source of his current frustration and tension resided within. As he came upon the door to the hall he pushed it open with force enough to draw attention to his large form, his eyes quickly scanned the room finding rest on Ikora. "where is he." Zavala rumbled, making quick work of the stairs as he approached the warlock vanguard who quickly met his gaze. "Not here yet, by your tone it seems like you've already seen the notification" Ikora returned her attention to her own station as Zavala made his way to the far head of the table, his data pad clattering as it was discarded by his paperwork. "Ah well. His arrival cannot come soon enough." The commander's jaw tightened as he awaited the arrival of their coworker.

It was only a few more moments until the exp walked into the hall, his relaxed stance a hard opposite of the commander's as both he and Ikora watched Cayde as he greeted them and made his way to his station. Before Ikora could even respond Zavala quickly spoke "I don't see how you could call this morning good Cayde." His voice was thick with frustration as he turned to the Hunter Vanguard "once again you've given sole authority to a fireteam to go out to Mars, without consulting myself or Ikora." His frown was deep as he watched the exo "signing off on weapons parts and supplies without consulting us is one thing, but allowing a fireteam to infiltrate a Cabal mission command with the instructions of.....'don't get caught'.....what were you thinking?" His eyes were hard on Cayde, waiting for the response that no doubt would not be what he wanted to hear.[/color]
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 7:44 pm

And there it was.

His head fell back to look at the plain stone ceiling of the hall, tattered flags lining the walls. Glowing blue eyes shifted to look at Zavala, turning to fully face him. "I got a perfect night's rest, sooo yes I would call this a good morning for me." Cayde shrugged, skimming through the mission report and processing the information nearly as fast as a Ghost. "Aaand I don't know if you can read, big guy, but the mission was a success! They didn't get caught and they had fuuun!" The exo chuckled, the mission summary being marked as read on his console. "Don't get your mark in such a bunch. It's almost like every time I have a scouting mission go well, I'm being scolded like a fresh new guardian!" Shaking his head, he turned back to the multiple glowing screens in front of him. Clicking resonated from his mouth, robotic parts hitting together rhythmically in thought.

"None of the missions I've signed off on 'without approval'-" The exo twitched the first two fingers on each hand, "They have always, alwaaays come back as a success. Sounds like you might be a little jealous." Cayde wiggled his fingers for extra effect, a laugh escaping him. Ever since he's become Vanguard, his missions have always been handled in a similar manner and none of them have come back a failure. Waiting for the approval of the Titan and Warlock Vanguards always felt like a waste of time for Cayde; the amount of time they taked to debate the pros and cons of a mission, he would have it done. Sure he would have to sit through another lecture that he wouldn't fully process, but it got the job done.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 8:36 pm

Zavala could feel the tension building in the back of his neck as he listened to Cayde give his loose and dismissive explanation. This was always the same song and dance and he could hear the sigh from Ikora at the opposite end of the table, she seemed to be only shaking her head, perhaps she knew it was a lost cause but Zavala could never seem to just let it go as easily as the warlock vanguard could.

Zavala's frowned further as he listened to Cayde before responding "don't be ridiculous, this isn't about the success of the mission" his eyes narrowed at the report in front of him, shaking his head "you deliberately disobey what the vanguard stand for. We make decisions as a group. As Titan, Hunter and Warlock." Zavala straightens himself, hands locking behind his back in a stance that was comfortable for him. "We are meant to be a team, come to a decision as a team. Your refusal to do so is only a constant reminder how much your recklessness could risk our guardians." His eyes snapping back to Cayde as he spoke. "All I ask of you Cayde is some compliance in all of this, some understanding you cannot just decide to send a fireteam straight into enemy territory without Ikora or myself agreeing to it." He let out a long breath of air, his eyes remaining locked onto the exo.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyThu Nov 30, 2017 10:04 pm

Cayde tapped his fingers on the glass tabletop in front of him, a dull sound resounding from the surface. Already he felt the beginnings of irritation bubbling inside of him, and if he was capable of a headache he would surely have one already. "The time you two spend...discussing the mission, it could already be done." He shrugged, tapping away at one of the consoles again to keep his mind away from Zavala but it was always easier said than done; the Titan Vanguard practically commanded attention just by being in the room. "I never worked well in a team, buddy." Cayde muttered, giving the Awoken a sideways glance.

And even before becoming Vanguard, he had never worked in a team at all; he ran solo patrols and scouts constantly and never had any issues. It was one of the mornings he regretted the decision, but a little melody from the Ghost huddled in his hood reminded him why he chose this, who he chose it for. "The mission is over with, arguing with me about it isn't going to change what I did." Cayde shifted his glowing blue gaze to Zavala, the Ghost in his hood seeming to follow the look. "You probably need to keep your emotions and feelings out of work." The exo sneered, his eyes shifting back to the table.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:12 am

The commander grunted at Cayde's words, once again the exp attempted to derail the topic to turn it again them rather it be about himself. Zavala let his hands fall from behind his back as he reached for his own datapad "the mission might be over yet, but I feel you have learned absolutely nothing from this"
Zavala had known Cayde long enough to tell when the hunter began to get defensive, his posture grew ridged and his words were starting to grow sharp. Though Zavala had been cross with the Hunter and his split second foolish decisions. Cayde was good member of his fireteam and one Zavala didn't want to continue this argument with.

With a large sigh he raised up a hand with a slight wave "it's clear you aren't in a diplomatic mood Cayde but at least attempt to see our side of things, you may despise it but we are a team and if the traveler allows, we will be a fireteam for a long time" the edge began to leave his voice as he spoke, face softening to the Hunter "I only lecture you because I do want to move forward as a unit, together we are stronger. To set an example for all other guardians." Zavala nodded, mostly for himself satisfied with his own words he watched the exo once more before speaking "your cleverness truly is an asset to us Cayde but I hardly get to witness it first hand with decisions like these" his words were an attempt at extending an olive branch to the exo, though it was hard for Zavala to read what the hooded vanguard had been thinking.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 1:33 am

A harsh noise escaped the exo's mouth, a sound clearly meant to resemble a scoff but always came off grating and metallic from an exo. "And we had this argument the month before, and the month before that...I could go on." Cayde said, the dim color of the yellow light an indicator of how low his voice had gotten in the quiet room. Even the machinery in his own body sounded loud to him. His hands were still braced on the table, fingers now tapping out the same happy tune he had hummed on his way into work. The vanguard felt a nudge in his neck, a small however futile attempt to get him to relax.

Standing up straighter, Cayde tapped a boot against the floor, another look being shot at Zavala. "And there you go with the forgiveness card again, so easily." The Hunter pushed the Ghost out of his hood, the small AI disappearing in a trail of blue light. He pushed off the the table, turning to face the larger and more imposing Titan. "It's like you...ah... you're constantly wearing your heart on your armor when I'm around. You're more willing to forgive me than one of your titans who makes a tiiiny mistake." He held up his thumb and pointer finger for emphasis, the two digits close but never quite touching. "You just can't keep how you feel out of any argument we have, can you?" Cayde questioned.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:04 am

All hope Zavala had for clearing up the argument had been lost after hearing the frustrated tone of the exo continue. The tension began to rise in his neck as the Hunter continued, the words completely demanding his full attention as he began to realize the conversation was taking a hard turn away from the fireteam and was becoming about him. Zavala quickly looked away from Cayde, he could feel the blood drain from his face as he attempted to focus on anything in front of him, making more of a mess of his once previously neat space. A soft voice chimed in his head, his ghost materializing around him clearly summoned by the drastic change in his demeanor. "Cayde." He attempted, his voice had lost quite a bit of edge as clumsy hands worked on collecting his own things. Zavala could feel the eyes of the other Hall workers on him and suddenly every sound he made seemed very loud. "You have made it very clear now there will be no compensation in this." The commander had gathered a good stack together, his data pad rested on top followed by the wall schedules for the morning and evening. He gave one final glance to Cayde, though he was only filled with regret the moment his eyes met the Exo's. Zavala wasn't sure what made him feel the way he did for the snarky and often times cold Exo. It was something he had thought he kept to himself and his ghost but it was clear the commander had been sloppy. Perhaps Cayde was right, he had been too emotional, grown too attached to Ikora and on a different level Cayde. They were his co-workers and should simply remain as such. The large commander grunted, picking up his things he would need for the day working outside of the vanguard Hall. "I apologize then for my actions Cayde. They will end, effective immediately. Good day to both of you." With what little pride commander Zavala had left, he marched out of the hall with his Ghost fluttering around him. An occasional glance back towards the Hunter Vanguard was made from her tiny frame.

The room was deathly quiet after the Titan Vanguard's departure. Soft muttering among the tower workers began to start, the occasional snicker or 'i told you so' could be pieced from hushed conversation. A voice rose that cut the room to silence once more as the quiet Warlock Vanguard spoke "That is Enough. If I hear another word spoken about what just transpired, I will deal with the offender personally." She gave a hard look around the room as wide eyes quickly shot back to their monitors or their work tools, not chancing to meet her gaze. No one dared challenged her word as she turned her attention to her fellow Vanguard. "Cayde, I wish to speak with you. Privately." Her tone was nothing short of curt as she turned, walking just outside of the hall where only Shaxx stood, he seemed to be watching towards the door before turning to catch Ikora coming up the stairs. "Go to him." She instructed and the large Titan didn't hesitate, quickly commanding his bot to cycle the morning crucible roasters before he too, left. Now fully alone, Ikora turned to Cayde, her face hard "You speak of bringing emotions into the work space yet what you have just done to Zavala is unacceptable and inappropriate Cayde" her tone remained sharp as she looked at the Hunter before her. "You and I both know the commander is a private man,  for you to bring such a thing up here rather then in private shows your lack of respect." Her frowned deepened as she continued, her eyes hard on her colleague. "I don't ask you to always agree with the man, even I find fault in his plans. But that is the point of our consensus here Cayde. You have every right to discuss those matters in private, but what you did to him in there was no less than cruel." Ikora shook her head, turning to look back towards the stairs leading out into the Tower courtyard "If you had any remorse you would attempt to apologize. I believe you should follow your own advice and leave personal matters between the two of you out of our Hall." Her eyes cut to Arcite 99-40 who jumped at the sudden attention, quickly going back to shuffling the crucible rosters.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 11:36 am

A small light seemed to go off in Cayde's head, almost like his conscience was turning on a little too late. Too often when the man was angry, he lost the thing that prevented him from saying things he knew he would later come to regret. He could only watch as Zavala gathered his things and left the hall, the mutterings of the other occupants in the hall turning themselves off of mute to blare his sensors.

The exo visibly flinched when the warlock said his name; it sounded more like a promise to his end than just a means to get his attention. He signed, turning to follow Ikora much like a dog with its tail between its legs. His Ghost materialized again in front of his face as he followed the woman, ramming into his head before settling back into his hood again. "Traveler's Light, I know Iris." He muttered, his tone quiet. His glowing eyes trained itself on anything that wasn't Ikora, although another nudge into his neck forced him to make eye contact with the woman.

Oh god, he could feel the storm from her eyes. He shuddered. "I'll...figure something out, Ikora, I promise. I know it was wrong now... It's like I don't have a conscience." He tried to deflect the issue with a joke, but already he could tell it wouldn't be received at all.

His eyes were trained on the clock, an entire day spent to mull over his mistakes. Cayde was largely alone in the Vanguard Hall for the day, he had been blessed with the day shift and shortly after he had a new one ripped by Ikora, he was left alone to finish out his shift alone. Promptly, as the clock hit 7pm, Ikora was walking down the stairs to take over for the night shift. He opened his mouth to say a greeting, but he stopped himself and just motioned to a few days pads. "This is all that's left for the day. Everything else you'll need will be on your consoles." He said nothing else, excusing himself from the hall for the night.

His day had been spent trying to think of ways to apologize to Zavala as well, but nothing had come to mind for the Hunter. He was never the best with words, apologies seemed especially hard for him. He groaned audibly in thought, making his way to the closest lift.

The lift doors slid open to a familiar sight before him. It was a bar he frequented, one that wasn't labeled Hunter, Titan or Warlock. Rarely he visited the one designated for hunters; he hardly felt welcomed there in the first place. Entering the dimly lit building, he made a beeline directly to the empty bar and pulled out a stool for himself. He put his data pad and handheld communicator on the bar, making a small sound to get the bartender's attention. "Just the...yeah." He barely had to finish his request; a full bottle of his usual popped up from behind the counter, the bottle and a small glass placed in front of him. He examined the bottle closely, knowing he could easily empty it within an hour. Cayde twisted the top open, pouring enough to completely fill the small glass.

He would find a way to apologize to Zavala later, but he needed this first he figured as he downed the clear liquid.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 12:37 pm

This was the third bar he had dragged him to despite his protest. Zavala stared up at the flashing neon of the bar sign as he waited for Shaxx to arrive. Lord Shaxx had been his close friend for a long time, they had fought together, died together. It was no surprised that the large father of the cruicble followed him out earlier in the morning. The day had been filled with the other Titan trying to encourage him, while also attempting to get him to sleep with a long list of other Titans he just had waiting.

Zavala just wasn't the type.

The Commander grunted, the last he had seen of his friend he was caught up with two other Titans, the two had clearly been familiar with Shaxx the way they both clung to him like fresh magnets. Shaxx had waved Zavala off, told him to go on ahead and he would catch up. Though now he was at another bar and no Shaxx to be seen.

Zavala had thought about just returning home, perhaps taking a  day to himself to work on a few of his personal projects to calm his mind, he could use such a day after the one he had. A soft drip followed by a few more were quick to change his mind as he glanced up, a low hanging dark cloud had finally opened up and threatened to last. Zavala sighed, quickly entering the smokey, and low lit building to escape the rain. Several groups of people laughed and carried on, some guardians others just tower workers attempting to wind down from the day. With reluctance Zavala entered further, walking to the counter and instantly gaining the attention of the keep. "a glass of water. Thank you" he got a surprised look but was given his water nontheless. The bartender's laugh gained his attention again "two vanguard in one day, think we can use that as advertisement?" The man joked, Zavala simply gave him a look "I beg your pardon?" The keep simply thumbed over his shoulder to the far corner of the bar where none other then Cayde sat. The sight of the Hunter vanguard made Zavala grow rigid, he had half of a mind to quickly leave without being seen but something stopped him. The sight of Cayde, alone with a tall bottle held him fast. The commander hesitated only for a moment more before taking his small glass of water and walking towards the quiet hunter sitting alone. He couldn't tell how much was in the bottle from where he stood so he wasn't sure how long Cayde had been there. Coming up on the exo he cleared his throat "ah....is this seat taken?"
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 2:31 pm

His Ghost rested comfortably in his hood, neither encouraging or discouraging the exo from his habits. Whatever he felt, she felt in turn and he was a hard man to crack anyways. All she did was beep a quiet melody, a familiar one to them both as Cayde threw back another glass of his drink.

He was taken from his thoughts as the dark from the room seemed to envelope him, though it was just Zavala eclipsing the light from Cayde. The exo looked at the larger Titan, his eyes barely even seeming to focus on him. He turned back to the bottle, pouring yet another glass. "Hey big guy." He muttered, another glass downed as he shook his head. "Nope, I'm not expecting anybody." Came his response to the question, the alcohol in his system causing circuits to begin to fire off a little faster than what was normal.

Again the Ghost nuzzled into his neck, the small robot taking a glance at Zavala before looking back at the exo. A small noise escaped Cayde; he still needed to apologize to Zavala. His glowing gaze turned to Zavala, looking him up and down. "Sorry...about earlier. I don't really have an excuse for my behavior." The hunter shrugged, reaching to pour himself another glass. "I had all day to think of a way to make it up to you but I came up with nothing." He held the glass in his hands carefully, seemingly transfixed on the way the lights played on the liquid. "So...ah...I hope you can find it in your big Titan heart of yours to forgive me." Cayde reached to give Zavala's chest a smack, a half hearted chuckle escaping him as he threw back yet another glass of the alcohol.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 3:07 pm

Zavala could tell the moment Cayde began to speak he had a few drinks in him already. The Exo's eyes hardly focused on him rather then the sharp but playful light that normally flickered behind them. Zavala took his seat, it was very small for his frame but he made do with a few adjustments after setting his glass of water up on the bar. Cayde continued to speak, jumbled together words that made up an apology for earlier in the day, all of which Zavala just shook his head to. "I pushed you to that point Cayde, I have just as much reason to apologize." The commander wasn't going to further the conversation in that direction, not with Cayde in this state.

With a low beep, Zavala's ghost appeared over his shoulder, she looked sheepishly around the unfamiliar bar before gliding over to the glass of water Zavala had left. He watched her for a moment before he spoke again, reaching a hand to gently touch Cayde's shoulder, he had known of the Exo's gambling problem, but never this. Zavala leaned in closer to Cayde, to keep the conversation between them "Its getting late, how about I take you home, hm?" He offered gently, going from his shoulder to his back in one slow rub. Zavala wouldn't leave him like this. The exo could be cold and very frustrating but he was still someone Zavala cared for. Rubbing long circles on Cayde's back he managed a small laugh "I am not exactly a party animal, but I can keep decent company and ah....no lectures." he offered, keeping in time the rhythm of his hand.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 4:19 pm

Cayde focused on the empty glass in front of him, watching the droplets along the inside fall to the bottom. Again he shrugged, sliding the glass in between his two empty hands. "Still...it was uncalled for." He reached to grab the bottle again to pour another glass, but something stopped him. The hunter sighed. His foot kicked against the counter, turning to look at Zavala again. "Why are you here? You're definitely not a bar person." He gave another laugh, shaking his head.

A curious little light poked out from under the exo's hood, a beep resonating towards Cayde. She floated out from her hiding spot to transmat his belongings back to his apartment, Iris turning to look between Cayde and Zavala before she floated back into his hood. "Take his offer, Cayde. Please? You have no reason to be here any longer." A small familiar voice called to him, one only he could hear at the moment. The exo furrowed his brow plates in thought, but he seemed to relax when the gentle hand on his shoulder moved to rub slow circles on his back. The vanguard could only nod, moving to slide down off the stool. "Yeah... I guess. But only if you really promise you won't lecture me about...anything." He eyed the titan carefully.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 6:37 pm

Zavala reached for the glass of water, he had almost forgotten about it if it wasn't for Minerva still fluttering about it. He took a drink, listening to Cayde before nodding slightly. "No lecture. You have my word." He gave the back of his neck a small squeeze to assure his promise before going back to the slow circular rub. His hand fell as Cayde  got up, making sure the exo wouldn't stumble before getting up himself. Zavala beckoned the bartender over "I'll pay for everything he had, my ghost has already taken care of it." Minerva, who had still been taking in the sights of the bar flashed her light in acknowledgment. The two vanguards made their way to the door, Zavala carefully wrapping an arm around the Hunter "here let me help you....it won't be a long walk"

The door to Cayde's apartment opened with relative ease thanks to Cayde's ghost. The large Titan carefully stepped through the entrance, the Hunter Vanguard lifted up completely into his arms. He was much more lighter then Zavala had anticipated, the smaller man fitting perfectly in his arms. The walk had been a smooth one but Zavala had decided just to pick Cayde up to get him home and in bed faster. "Ah Iris, which door is to his room?" Zavala spoke softly to Cayde's ghost before giving a small nod and a thank you, not wanting to disturb the peaceful Hunter.

Pressing the door open with his weight he found himself at the foot of an unmade bed, there was a few bottles by the nightstand but the bed seemed to be the only offender in the room. "You're home now" Zavala spoke gently to Cayde, moving slowly around the room to lay him on the bed. The commander stopped to watch the exo, he looked peaceful and comfortable in his own bed. A much different scene from him cooped up in the corner of the bar, alone. Zavala sighed deeply, taking a moment to unbuckle and remove Cayde's more heavier pieces of clothing before pulling his blankets up around him, and tucking the Hunter in. "I'm going to stay the night with you, is that alright?" Zavala waited for the response before giving his chest a little rub and leaving.

Zavala left the room to come out into the much more open space, Minerva was buzzing around excitedly taking in the new area. "I like it here" she chimed, doing a little spin before returning to Zavala, pressing against his forehead. The large awoken chuckled, petting the outershell of his ghost, getting a pleased beep in return. "Well we will be staying the night so make yourself comfortable, but first help me clean up some of these bottles" he walked towards the small table in the middle of the room before stopping and turning back towards his ghost "also put an order in at that little ramen place, I'll pick it up in the morning"
Zavala quickly got to work picking up the discarded bottle here and there. He would sleep soon, but first Cayde would have a clean apartment to wake up to.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:17 pm

Cayde leaned heavily against the Titan for support; he certainly didn't feel drunk and his mind told him he was walking in a straight line. But again, that could have been the constantly moving wall that was Zavala...and exos never truly got drunk. They experienced what would be mostly considered a high, and circuits were firing off more times than he could count.

"Iriiis... where are we?"

"At our apartment."

The exo lifted his limp head and sure enough, he was looking back at his apartment door. He was almost positive he was floating in Earth's orbit again and he had no clue how he had gotten there..again. He turned his head more to look around, stopping to see Zavala above him. He chuckled, reaching to pat the commander's cheek. "Hello big bluuue." The Hunter let his hand fall limp to his side, his arm swinging as he was carried through his apartment.

A sigh escaped his mouth as he was laid on his bed; he was definitely laying on the softest cloud in the sky now. He almost rolled over to get more comfortable but he was stopped by the other vanguard removing his armor pieces and pulling the blanket up over him. He rolled over then, pulling the blanket up more under his chin."Mmm...that's fine. Sleep wherever you want." Cayde muttered. The small Ghost nestled herself in the crook of Cayde's neck, flashing her light and beeping a thank you to the tower commander.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 8:50 pm

Cayde's couch had proven to be much more comfortable then he expected, sleep came fast and hard after the long day prior. Zavala grunted as he woke, his hand instinctively reaching for the small powered down ghost on his chest. His whole hand engulfed the small frame, gently rubbing her to wake. Minerva whirred to life at the soft touch, floating up to press against the commander's face. "Good morning" he rumbled, voice still thick with sleep. He laid motionless for a moment before sitting up, his heavy armor lay in a neat row by the couch, leaving him in a simple t-shirt and heavy warm pants.

Zavala stood from the couch, checking the time with Minerva before walking into the small kitchen. Zavala frowned as he opened each cabinet, finding each one as bare as the first. He was glad he had placed that order the night before, so they both would have something for breakfast. The commander made a mental note to be sure all of these cabinets were to be filled before he left.
Leaving the kitchen he made way towards Cayde's room, his large form pausing briefly before peeking into the quiet room. "Cayde? May I come in?"
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 9:08 pm

Cayde woke with a groan, the sound causing his Ghost to stir to life. He seemed to realize that relatively quick, his hand going up to give Iris a small rub on her shell. "I'm fine...probably busted a circuit or two." He told her, pushing himself to sit up. She floated out of his grasp, a momentary scan made her shake her frame. "You're fine, just the bad coupling in your leg." She confirmed, gliding to rest in Cayde's open hands. The exo glanced around his room, noting pieces of his armor laying neatly on the floor and his cloak folded on his bedside table. "Zavala brought you home last night." She confirmed, floating back out of his hands to transmat a set of comfortable clothes into his hands instead.

The exo nodded, standing to change in a set of loose fitting pants and a hoodie. He plopped back onto the bed, his Ghost nesting back against his neck, looking him over. "He's still here, right? I remember telling him he could stay..." Cayde looked up from the floor to his door, almost as if the Awoken was summoned. "Yeah... come in, big guy."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptyFri Dec 01, 2017 10:14 pm

Zavala waited for a response, he pressed further in the room once he got the confirmation. Giving a little nod to Cayde's ghost as she peeked out of his hood. "I hope I didn't wake you, I just wanted to check in to see how you were feeling." He offered Cayde a tired smile as he came further into the room, walking around to the side where Cayde was laying on. His eyes fell to the armor on the floor "ah, do you want me to put this away for you? I wasn't sure where to lay it last night" glancing back up to Cayde, he hesitated for a moment before motioning to the corner of his bed "may I?"

He carefully sat down at the corner of his bed, not wanting to jar Cayde too much in his seemingly comfortable position. There was a large elephant in the room, and now with Cayde in a more clear frame of mind, Zavala had to address it, the thought had weighed on his mind since their confrontation. "Cayde." He spoke low, looking at his fellow vanguard "you apologized more then enough last night, but I feel....I have not." Zavala took a deep breath, attempting to organize his thoughts "I feel like I have put you in an awkward position and ah...that was never my intention, far from it" he hated how quiet the room suddenly seemed to be but he pressed forward nontheless "the situation yesterday....I could have approached you in a more professional manner rather then attempting to reprimand you like I did. It wasn't fair" taking a quick breath he continued "my actions and....my emotions had backed you against a wall and I don't intend to do that again." With a deep breath he nodded, finally making eye contact with the Exo. "Truly, I am sorry."
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:10 am

The exo sat up straighter as Zavala entered the room, shaking his head though his eyes seems to get caught on Zavala's arms... and those pecs. He blinked when Zavala asked his next question, his focus turning to the armor on the floor. "Oh no, that's fine. I'll be putting it back on in a couple of hours anyways." Even with the curtains in his room drawn, he could tell the sun hadn't even risen over the horizon yet. Truthfully, he was surprised he even woke up so early; nearly daily the Hunter woke up minutes before he was expected to be seen at the Vanguard Hall with Ikora and Zavala. Mornings were never his strong suit after all.

His leg shook restlessly when the commander sat on the corner of his bed, his fingers beginning to tap out a familiar tune against his knuckles. Cayde listened attentively to what Zavala said, beginning to shake his head as he finished. "Mmm... I mean I appreciate it, but you really don't have any need to apologize." Cayde looked at Zavala, the exo slowing his leg as to stop shaking his leg. "I was completely in the wrong and Ikora... I think she struck the true fear of darkness in me. There was a storm brewing in her eyes." He told Zavala, almost shuddering at the memory. "You are right, I should always be going to you and Ikora to get approval. And it was...very wrong of me to...ah...out you in the middle of the hall." The exo admitted, turning to face the wall again. "I mean, there I was trying to tell you to keep your feelings out of work and...I don't want you to." Cayde finished, the Ghost in his hood slipping out to give him a nuzzle to his forehead before gliding out of the room to find Minerva.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:23 am

Zavala listened to every word Cayde spoke, adjusting slightly from where he sat. There was something Incredibly intimate about being in the hunter Vanguard's bedroom, on his bed, the commander attempted to ignore this fact but the longer he was there the louder the thought became. He felt the blood rush to his face as Cayde finished, it was unexpected and Incredibly innocent the way the confession had been delivered. With soft eyes he watched the hunter, his hand carefully reaching to rest on his leg that was just under the blankets. "I hope you realize how much I admire you Cayde." Zavala chuckled lightly, giving his leg a soft squeeze "it may not seem it with how we may argue but I truly do....you inspire me daily to see things in a different way and ah....over the many years it has grown into a fondness I believe I let get away from me" he paused to let Cayde digest his words. Hoping not to overwhelm the Exo with too much.

Zavala stood slowly, moving to sit higher up on the bed and closer to Cayde, his eyes never once leaving the vanguard. "We are a team....we will always be a team so long as Minerva revives me. You are my fireteam and that will never change." The commander chose his next words very carefully, his chest growing tight. "You are a man I deeply respect and ah...I find very attractive. Your wit...your personality." He adjusted once more, never having very strong skill speaking about his emotions. "It's why I find myself wanting to be around you...to speak with you more and ah....often times leads to an argument when in fact I want quite the opposite." He let his confession settle with Cayde, watching the hunter carefully for any signs of emotions, he couldn't help but notice how heavy he had been breathing.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 1:16 pm

Cayde seemed to relax more the longer Zavala was in the room and the more he talked, the exo for once attentively listening to everything the man had to say to him. Normally Zavala's was one that would easily put the exo to sleep out of sheer boredom until he was scolded to wake up. He felt Zavala's hand rest on his leg; tentatively he placed his own over the Awoken's, giving the hand a small squeeze. "Well... I know you always meant well whenever you started an argument. I go on a defensive very quickly though even though we are a team, you would think I would know better by now." He turned to face Zavala again.

When Zavala moved closer, Cayde moved to do the same, never once taking his hand off of Zavala's. He gave a bit of a laugh. "That's a first you know, you're gonna make me blush Zavala." He joked, giving the larger man a little nudge. "You always have so much...confidence, you know? I put on a show of it, truth be told, you don't even need to try. I like that about you...kind of envy it too but don't mind that. Every time we've ever argued, Iris would alwaaays tell me I would regret everything I would say." Cayde gave a little nod to the door his Ghost had previously left out of. "And I do because I always mean the opposite. I'm constantly living in opposite day or something."
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 2:35 pm

Zavala couldn't help but smile feeling the Exo's hand touch his, he couldnt help but admire how different it was compared to his own, how much more complex and interesting. Moving his hand slightly he went to hold Cayde's hand instead, his thumb rubbing and bumping over the warm material. The commander hadn't realized how close the two had become in bed, being able to hear the very faint and soft whirr of Cayde's optics was almost relaxing in the quiet room. The feeling in his chest was overwhelming, it had happened often when Cayde had been around, it was easily ignored or snuffed out by frustration. But now it thumped strong as ever, no doubt was it was his own light begging to mingle with the Hunter Vanguard's.

For the first time in a long time Zavala allowed his heart to have say over his mind, strong hands brought the much more nimble hunter hand to Zavala's lips, pressing them against the warm metal briefly. "I feel we both have been grinding in the opposite direction....perhaps now would be a good time to turn around?" He offered lowly, allowing himself to continue to show affection to the hunter's smaller hand. The Titan's heart felt charged as he leaned in, his free hand burning with light as it danced around the corners of the soft hoodie. His movements paused as his eyes searched for permission from Cayde before continuing, his light infused fingertips just grazing under the hoodie before sliding under. The Exo's bare side was cooler to touch with a similar texture of his hand, Zavala found himself rubbing and dipping into any curious groove or divot he could find, attempting to familiarize himself with the body he was hoping he would see more of. Zavala pulled Cayde closer once his large hand found the small of his back, pressing the Hunter against his chest. The commander's eyes were dark,  being this close to the man he had admired for so long stirred something in him he wanted desperately to show his exo companion. "Cayde." He rumbled, his attention focused entirely on the man in front of him "may I?"
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 6:55 pm

Cayde felt his own Light stir to life within his own body, an old but familiar feeling. He could sense Zavala's as well; it wasn't overpowering but it was solid and strong compared to his own. The exo focused his Light to his hands, giving the Titan's another squeeze before adjusting to turn towards him. Exos had a stigma attached to them, that they were as cold as their metal exteriors. Unfeeling. Although the Light that fluttered through Cayde's chest told another story, his bright blue eyes dimming as his hand was brought to Zavala's lips.

He became aware of the other Vanguard's hand as it toyed at the edge of his jacket, the hunter nodding to allow Zavala to continue. He shuddered visibly, the feeling pleasant as Zavala ghosted over the dips and curves of the metal plates that made up his back. Sensors in between the metal were more sensitive to touch, and the way the Titan's light seem to snake out between them caused his back to arch ever so slightly. He breathed out, never quite sure how he was able to do that, when Zavala pulled him closer. "You hardly need to ask, big guy." He gave his version of a smile, the exo lifting himself to straddle the commander instead, his own light infused hands beginning to play at the edges of Zavala's shirt.
Back to top Go down
Nee Baba

Nee Baba

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:03 pm

Those blue eyes burned into Zavala as Cayde moved to straddle him, his confirmation being the sweetest thing the commander was sure he had ever heard. Thick arms built for holding up walls wrapped around the hunter's small frame as Zavala situated him into his lap, he had almost forgotten how light he had been from the night before. Feeling Cayde's light charged fingertips so close to his skin made Zavala tense, he wanted to let his light ravish the Exo's. He had some semblance of strength in that regard, only charging his hands with his own sturdy light and allowing them to rake up Cayde's bare back, just under the jacket.

With a gentle hand he began to pull the piece of clothing off of him, finally exposing his chest. It was beautiful to Zavala, the perfectly cut frame that no doubt hid the intricate workings that made up Cayde-6. He couldn't stop himself from leaning forward, one hand palming the surprisingly smooth surface of his chest, his lips finding purchase at the base of his neck. The commander was pleased to find it warm there as well. The Exo's light tickled his lips as he followed a ridge in the metal up his mouth, tongue occasionally darting into any opening in Cayde's frame found along the way. "I've....never made love to an Exo before" Zavala admitted against the lower jaw of Cayde, his hand continuing it's slow rub. "But I want you to know how....stunning you look." His voice was thick as he finally made it to the hunter's mouth. He hesitated for a moment, before pressing his lips against the cool metal of his face, tongue once again eager to explore the largely unfamiliar and sharp mouth. Zavala's large hand continued to roam the warm chest before dipping down between Cayde's straddled legs. He allowed himself to linger for a moment, a light charged grope against such an intimate space. His hand massaged against the fabric of Cayde's pants, rubbing along the outline of a familiar shape. Zavala allowed himself a few more moments of enjoying his first contact with the Hunter's length before lifting Cayde up briefly to move him back onto the bed, never once breaking the connection of his lips against his fellow Vanguard's.
Back to top Go down
Hops But
Admin
Hops But

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? EmptySat Dec 02, 2017 8:49 pm

Cayde hissed at the contact of Zavala's focused light, the sound quiet and tinny in the back of his throat. His light felt smooth and powerful like void energy, enjoyably prickly like arc. It clashed perfectly against his own, warm and razing at the same time. His arms raised to allow the titan to remove his hoodie; in the same motion he reached to removed Zavala's shirt as well.

Cayde whistled, a sound he was able to make without needing the skill. The Awoken's shirt had certainly left too much to the imagination and the exo was not disappointed. Defined muscles rippled under the glowing blue skin, and he couldn't help but trace the dips between them. He looked up from his mesmerized state, offering a little laugh to Zavala. "I'm sure you'll figure it out, it's not too different. Less lube, though." He joked, allowing his hands to rest on his shoulders. [color=teal]"And you're not half bad yourself, you'd probably look amazing in hunter's armor." He let another joke slip, unable to help himself. Cayde lifted his head to allow Zavala better access to his neck, though he was eager to meet him in a kiss. He reciprocated as he could; kissing was never an exos strong qualities though the soft silicon of his mouth would offer something to the commander.

What exos lacked in feeling, the Light made up for them. It was what made exo guardians different from others; their light served a way to make up for what their sensors couldn't keep up with. Cayde felt Zavala's light and teasing light-infused touch along the length of his member through his loose-fitting pants, a small moan of pleasure finding its way in between their kiss. The exo allowed himself to be laid back on the bed, his warm light already begging to mix with Zavala's own.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?   Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff? Empty

Back to top Go down

Ey, y'all wanna do some butt stuff?
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Hecky if I Know :: Your first category :: Game Roleplays-
Jump to: